Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Just curious, whats bad about nissan sunny. Its a reliable workhorse.

....yup..a v good work horse...i agree

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Hi need advice and would really appreciate for your detail views,

I have an aquantaince who has an OPC do not want to renew his Coe,thought of buying over and would like to know the Pros and Cons bf doing so.

Is it worth to renew a Hyundai verna that has 2 mth left?its condition is really good and has a mileage of 50k only,

What do I have to pay other then PQP on May and etc etc...

Thanks for the advice guys!

Edited by SUVperb
  • Praise 1

I have an aquantaince who do not want to renew his Coe,thought of buying over and would like to know the Pros and Cons bf doing so.

Is it worth to renew a Hyundai verna that has 2 mth left?its condition is really good and has a mileage of 50k only,

possible more wear and tear but since you say condition good then should be ok

increase road tax +10% every year till 5th year then 150% road tax from 5th year onwards

mileage is low but hope your friend continue to service every 6mths and not every 10k which is about 2years then service once

spare parts. check if it is widely available.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Planning to sell my end Jan 2008 Honda Fit. Asking 30k.

Selling at cost, way below what dealers are selling:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=536600&DL=2767

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=531777&DL=1034

Interested pls PM me.

Haha now COE is dropping and u still dare to sell ur used car at this price, some more in this forum?

Prepare to get suan

• Praise 1

(edited)

Parf is only 2.5k if fore go I think it's worth,what is the cash involved if I take over now?ex,insurance,transfer,paying $2.5k for the car,

Next after owning is paying PQP, insurance for the new Coe term right? Or anything that I've missed.thought of renewing it for 5 years only.

Thks again!

Edited by SUVperb

Haha now COE is dropping and u still dare to sell ur used car at this price, some more in this forum?

Prepare to get suan

Paiseh, I should have posted it in MySuanForum.com...lol

• Praise 1

nay lower than that, Minus parf at scrap, mine is about 9-10k dep.

PM me if interested.

Lol...reason with who?

Jan 08 Fit I saw OMV all around 12k. Get back 6.6k upon scrap. You ask 30k, it does indeed work out to 12k/yr depre. I dunno how the hell you calculate it to be 9k. You should be asking 24k if it's 9k depre.

Anyway, nobody will PM you becos your price is even higher than dealers. No point pasting links to some expensive cars in SGCarmart to justify your price when many forumers here are savvy enough to produce another 5-6 links to show you that your price is exorbitant.

Next, please!

• Praise 3

Jan 08 Fit I saw OMV all around 12k. Get back 6.6k upon scrap. You ask 30k, it does indeed work out to 12k/yr depre. I dunno how the hell you calculate it to be 9k. You should be asking 24k if it's 9k depre.

Anyway, nobody will PM you becos your price is even higher than dealers. No point pasting links to some expensive cars in SGCarmart to justify your price when many forumers here are savvy enough to produce another 5-6 links to show you that your price is exorbitant.

Next, please!

Thank you for your information.

The bro which posted "12k/yr?" did PM me and I have worked out the sum to him.

My price is indeed LOWER than dealers (pls refer to the 2 sgcarmart links in my earlier post)

Some expensive cars are indeed honda fits with registration dates of Jan 2008 which are identical to my fit.

Like I said, my price is nego if you PM me.

Thank you for bumping up my post. :p

Parf is only 2.5k if fore go I think it's worth,what is the cash involved if I take over now?ex,insurance,transfer,paying $2.5k for the car,

Next after owning is paying PQP, insurance for the new Coe term right? Or anything that I've missed.thought of renewing it for 5 years only.

Thks again!

It is slightly troublesome to take over now as you need to buy insurance to cover the 2 months left. Might as well wait for 2 months, then do a transfer to your name and renew the COE for 5 years at the same time. That way you can straight away get a full 1 year insurance term. 

I Guess I'll wait till the COE expires and take over then.any other info that I need to know pls input again.

If renew is it good to convert to normal full time car or remain as OPC? Please do advice on the sums involved

Thks Guys!

I Guess I'll wait till the COE expires and take over then.any other info that I need to know pls input again.

If renew is it good to convert to normal full time car or remain as OPC? Please do advice on the sums involved

Thks Guys!

The PQP you pay for normal or OPC plate is the same. Only difference is the road tax and insurance which should be less than 2-3k extra a year. Hence, not much reason why you shouldn't renew as black plate.

• Praise 1

Thank you for your information.

The bro which posted "12k/yr?" did PM me and I have worked out the sum to him.

My price is indeed LOWER than dealers (pls refer to the 2 sgcarmart links in my earlier post)

Some expensive cars are indeed honda fits with registration dates of Jan 2008 which are identical to my fit.

Like I said, my price is nego if you PM me.

Thank you for bumping up my post. :p

I thought depreciation calculation is quite a straightforward calculation,

I get 12k on calculation. Can you show us how you get 9k pls?

• Praise 1

I thought depreciation calculation is quite a straightforward calculation,

I get 12k on calculation. Can you show us how you get 9k pls?

Price is negotiable and my parf rebate at end of coe.

I don't know to believe the bro who used omv 12k divide by half or the amount i checked on lta website for the parf value...lol

• Praise 1

Just to share my own experience.

You can actually buy insurance until the next road tax expiry in may 2017. I did it with direct asia when I purchased an opc sunny MT with coe expiry in Feb. The parf rebate was less than $2k and it had only 63.5k mileage on it. Took over the car in Jan and straight away converted to normal plate, paying less than $200. Renewed 10 yr coe by paying the feb pqp Yearly depreciation works out to $5.6k/year. So far so good.the engine is smooth and fc is about 10.5-11km/l. Vibration is almost non existence in the cabin. The only vibration that can be felt is on the gear shift lever. I brought it to autoaid yesterday to change all fluids but the boss, ah teck checked and advised me to leave them alone as the fluid looked 'fresh'. i was advised to drain and change coolant, water pump, radiator hose, thermostat and belts as preventive maintenance. Will take half day to carry the work and cost $400-$500.

I have an aquantaince who has an OPC do not want to renew his Coe,thought of buying over and would like to know the Pros and Cons bf doing so.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Looking for car left 3-4 months? Willing to pay above Parf value and more than what dealer can pay or scrap. Please pm me.

Thanks.

Anyone interested in Nissan Latio ? 7months to drive, parf value $8576 asking for $14500 ono...

seriously? more than $10k dep pa, good luck to u

Anyone interested in Nissan Latio ? 7months to drive, parf value $8576 asking for $14500 ono...

Hi,

I like to offer 11k if the driving condition is still acceptable. 

↡ Advertisement