Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

PQP is relatively high, so that is the main decision why I'll scrap the car. Yes, 2.5months definition rely not enough. My wife have managed to scrape the front and back bumper on walls when parking so far....

So now your wife still have a car to drive?

↡ Advertisement

So now your wife still have a car to drive?

Yup, minor scratches. Still one more month to go. After that I'll be looking for another car for her again.

I think just minor on the bumpers, not too bad. If she wishes to practice more, I am selling my Mit Lancer 1st week May 2016. COE expiring 15 Aug 2016, 3 months ride. PM me if interested, no obligation.

Ok. PM you later.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I have a black Honda Odyssey 2.4A Absolute with sun roof, amplifier and DVD player for sale.

COE till 14 July 2016. Ideal for those who want to drive short term or for those who want to buy for Uber and Grabcar.

Minimum Parf Rebate: $15,655.

Car just serviced in Feb 2016 and is in a tip top condition.

Interested parties, please PM or whatsapp your offer to 97991070. Pictures can be provided via whatsapp.

• Praise 1

PQP is relatively high, so that is the main decision why I'll scrap the car. Yes, 2.5months definition rely not enough. My wife have managed to scrape the front and back bumper on walls when parking so far....

That's quite fast... definitely should get another used car for her to practise more!

• Praise 1

That's quite fast... definitely should get another used car for her to practise more!

Hahaha.... yes, Don't think she is ready to transit to our family car yet. Its bigger and more challenging to handle. 

Yup, minor scratches. Still one more month to go. After that I'll be looking for another car for her again.

Ok. PM you later.

I see u r buying cars that remains a few mths here n there. How do u managed the cars insurance?

• Praise 1

I see u r buying cars that remains a few mths here n there. How do u managed the cars insurance?

Haha... I only bought one car so far la. Not a lot of insurance companies willing to insure. My wife got hers from NTUC. Comprehensive one, but got to pay for one whole year and they said that they will pro-rate and refund the remaining minus 20% when we scrap the car. Seriously, it's a lousy deal. I would never have gone for it if not for the fact that we are paying only $100 above paper value for 2.5months of driving.

Haha... I only bought one car so far la. Not a lot of insurance companies willing to insure. My wife got hers from NTUC. Comprehensive one, but got to pay for one whole year and they said that they will pro-rate and refund the remaining minus 20% when we scrap the car. Seriously, it's a lousy deal. I would never have gone for it if not for the fact that we are paying only $100 above paper value for 2.5months of driving.

can try Direct Asia, 3rd party insurance. 7 months min log in period. should be cheaper 

• Praise 1

I am looking to for a well maintained 2L Camry in 5-6 mths time.

Preferably with scrap date ard end 2016 or early 2017).

Pls pm me. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Alfa Romeo 147 2L - Auto

Direct seller.

Selling cause bought a new car.

COE due 22 Jan 2017

OMV $27,729

Get back 55% of OMV when COE finish + Body scrap value

Looking to sell at S$22,000. 10 more months to go. About 600+ dep PM for Conti car which is lower or equal to Jap and Korean cars. Powerful car with attitude. 147 BHP - stock. 

Many wear and tear parts replaced. 

Contact me at 8202045five. serious buyer please.

I still enjoy driving this beast!

Edited by liquidsnake
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Nah... bought a Vitz with 2.5 months left for my wife to practise driving actually. She just got her license in Jan. Intend to scrap it at the end of its COE although it's still in good condition as its PARF is high. Its scrap value at the end is 10.9k. Got it at 11k.  :D

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Btw, howabout your insurance? Can cancel within 2.5 mths? 

• Praise 1

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

Btw, howabout your insurance? Can cancel within 2.5 mths?

Can. They will pro-rate and refund the rest that are not used. But they will only refund 80% of the remaining I think. Not a very good deal to me, but no choice as I think my wife really needs the practice.
  • Praise 1

Can. They will pro-rate and refund the rest that are not used. But they will only refund 80% of the remaining I think. Not a very good deal to me, but no choice as I think my wife really needs the practice.

Still worth it! Else imagine your family car front and back bumper scratched  :beaten:

Still worth it! Else imagine your family car front and back bumper scratched :beaten:

Ha... But gotta cross my fingers and hope that she won't do any claims... Cos we won't be able to get any refunds if she does so.
  • Praise 1

Look for a ride with ~1yr remaining. Looking at around 500 per mth depre. Pm me.

Keen in my white Hyundai Getz 1.1 5M?

COE end 20 May 2016

OMV $8255x55% = $4540 paper value

One owner since day one.

Aircon and everything all working.

Mileage done 120,xxx km

Give me $5500 net u can have it but I need to take back my JVC DVD player for anther car.

Pls SMS me at 9329 five five six six. Frank

• Praise 1

Keen in my white Hyundai Getz 1.1 5M?

COE end 20 May 2016

OMV $8255x55% = $4540 paper value

One owner since day one.

Aircon and everything all working.

Mileage done 120,xxx km

Give me $5500 net u can have it but I need to take back my JVC DVD player for anther car.

Pls SMS me at 9329 five five six six. Frank

People who considers to renew COE also welcome, as this car is under utilise since day one, 1.1cc road tax will be cheap even after COE renewed. Price negotiable.

Pls Text me @ 9329 five five six six. Tq

↡ Advertisement