Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

I have not inquired from scrapyards yet.

Just to be clear, i m just offering my car to ppl here just thinking that some may be interested in getting a renewed COE cefiro. 

So instead of getting from dealers who re-new then sell with a higher premium, they can consider buying from me with a smaller premium. Its a win win. 

As per stated, its just a interest check. I will scrap normally if nobody offers, no worries. Just exploring other options here.

Cheers! 

Those ads on SGcarmart which claims NEW 5yr/10yr COE normally has not been renewed. LTA allows one month for disposal so in other words, if the car "auto-dereg" after stipulated date there is a one month grace.

If car sold, the car can be "resurrected" by paying FINE of 100-250 (subject engine capacity) and renew the COE. (COE PQP can only be renewed based on the Month the COE expired, the grace period of one month is not counted for PQP)

If car not sold, dealer has to go to LTA and submit the Request For Rebate forms and also wait for scrapyard or exporter to submit disposal paper before PARF can be encashed.

So dealer wont always renew and let the car sit, although we can lay up but it serves no purpose as once we renew COE, the PARF will be forfeited. That will be losses incurred.

By the way, the grace period of one month works for Owners as well. But during grace of one month, car cannot be driven.

• Praise 1

I think there are some cars which have already renewed 5 year coe but still selling in the market.

There will be... its just a matter of the PARF value, if its an OPC car the risk is maybe 2k plus 3K then maybe some will try.

If u see renewed, probably taken back from owners who renewed themselves and burnt a hole with the higher PQP amount when they renewed.

Neutral Newbie

Vehicle Model: LEXUS IS250 AUTO STD

Primary Colour: Silver

Manufacturing Year: 2006

Open Market Value: $36,637.00

Original Registration Date: 22 Sep 2006

PARF Eligibility: Yes

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 21 Sep 2016

PARF Rebate Amount: $20,150.00

Looking to sell at 27k. Good drive till scrap.

Up for viewing

Mwts '97 e36 316i.

Coe ending 31/1/2017. Abt 8 mths left. Not under finance. No scrap value. Did some replacements as well. AC, radiator fan, water pump, belting, lower arms replaced in 2015, wheel bearings just replaced recently and auto gearbox in Nov 2014.

Mechanically car is good for point a to b. Not for sprinting, outlook is so-so. Good for learner drivers or someone who is into project cars. Mileage meter is spoiled but still readable. Mileage is at 230k km. No idea if has been tweaked. (But I think it is, haha)

Rfs: got posted to site closer to home, and coy double cab hence no need for a car.

Asking no less than 7k. Fair amount for a well running beemer. And coe can be renewed for another 10yrs..

PM if interested.

I think you can drive the car till it's up for scrap... It's after all a 20 year COE car with no scrap value. Why would people want to renew coe. 7k just to drive for 7-8 months with no parf value. Tough sell. Edited by Ivan_06

I think you can drive the car till it's up for scrap... It's after all a 20 year COE car with no scrap value. Why would people want to renew coe. 7k just to drive for 7-8 months with no parf value. Tough sell.

3k i might consider, factoring any repair to be made.

Neutral Newbie

Luxury short term drive

Vehicle: LEXUS RX300

Colour: Light Blue

Original Registration Date: 12 Dec 2006

Open Market Value: $42,971

Minimum PARF: $23,634

Body: $4000 ~ $5000

Condition: New tires, new battery, new brakes

No repair needed & good to drive till expire 

Kindly PM me offer, thanks

Neutral Newbie

Toyota Rush 1.5A (Gray), PRAF 9.8k (body $800+), until mid-July, 120k milage well maintained, good for extend COE. PM me.

anyone got Toyota wish to scarp soon?

I need to buy parts from you and renew COE.

Why not considering new parts since you intend to renew COE for the next 5 or 10 years?

Used & recon parts are cheaper but installation cost is the same. The charges doesn't make any difference whether it is new or used parts but the years of usage do

Vehicle Model: Honda Jazz 1.4

Primary Colour: Red

Manufacturing Year: 2007

Open Market Value: $13,874.00

Original Registration Date: 23 Feb 2007

Actual ARF Paid: $15,262.00

PARF Eligibility: Yes

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 22 Feb 2017

PARF Rebate Amount: $8,394.00

Selling my Honda Jazz to fund for new car...anybody keen please pm me with a decent offer...

SOLD bro, those who wanna try higher prices for cars coe left few weeks to 6mths 9mths 1 year try ask this guy Terence 9362 3352.

You are a car salesman yourself so i think to post a number open like that in a neutral thread is wrong.

Then again, maybe its just me.

Have a Nissan Latio 4AT which is going to expire and scrap next Wed (27 Apr).

Mileage: 220,000km.

Parf: $8150.  

Selling at $8150+$300=$8450.

Can transfer on 25 Apr, Monday.

Anybody interested?

Edited by Biting

Have a Nissan Latio 4AT which is going to expire and scrap next Wed (27 Apr).

Mileage: 220,000km.

Parf: $8150.

Selling at $8150+$300=$8450.

Can transfer on 25 Apr, Monday.

Anybody interested?

Dont waste time brother . .. seem like you are saying goodbye to driving life, congrat.