Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Latio 4AT Black with armrest

COE end 30/06

Mileage 233000

OMV $15513

Available 01/06

Asking $9200

↡ Advertisement

Anyone have a good condition Toyota wish that is gonna scrap soon? I'm looking for one to buy and renew COE. PM me if you have one and selling

Such high mileage and going to expire in 1.5 months. Who would want to renew coe. And not even talking about driving for short term. 1.5 months would be more like 1 month left.. Dun forget about insurance...

Repair costs.. Not worth it. Driving such a car on Highway not safe either without repair. Dun know still got other hidden issues.. Wear and tear dun even need mention cos it's 280k. That's the mileage of around 20 year old car in Singapore context.

Ha ha my Nissan sunny will expire end Jul this year. Car maintained by agent till the last 2 servicings. Even though it's a problem free car, I wont dare to renew COE simply because the mileage is more than 280k.

The only major maintenance was the replacement of aircon motor fan and replacement of lower arm at 250k mileage and gearbox at 260k mileage. During life span, changed damper once and brake pad twice and renew water pump assembly once. Now need to replace muffler but decided to drive with aeroplane sound till scrap  [:p]  No other major cost [bounce2]

• Praise 2

Ha ha my Nissan sunny will expire end Jul this year. Car maintained by agent till the last 2 servicings. Even though it's a problem free car, I wont dare to renew COE simply because the mileage is more than 280k.

The only major maintenance was the replacement of aircon motor fan and replacement of lower arm at 250k mileage and gearbox at 260k mileage. During life span, changed damper once and brake pad twice and renew water pump assembly once. Now need to replace muffler but decided to drive with aeroplane sound till scrap  [:p]  No other major cost [bounce2]

good work horse.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hi bro can share with us what is the FC and is it the same throughout the 10 years?

(edited)

A friend just sold his 9yrs 8mths Sunny this week. Mileage below 180k, but gearbox breakdown twice and both time need towing the past 1yr. Hopefully the unsuspecting buyer dont go and renew 5yrs COE for his junk car as claimed by his mechanic. But should be ok to last 4mths till scrap

Edited by Amazon777

Selling my Honda Accord 2.0 CL7A

Omv: 22,176

Parf Value: 12,197

Reg Date: 20 Oct 2006

Looking at 16,500

Current offer @ 15,500

Pm me if u interested or can give a better offer..:D

Will offload the car by next week..

Hi bro can share with us what is the FC and is it the same throughout the 10 years?

My average FC is between 11.5 to 12.5 km per litre depending on how I drive. Once a while it can go down to 10.5 or up to 13.5 or even 14. FC doesn't really go down with age as long as the car is properly maintained. But age will require parts to be replaced e.g car battery can last 3 or 4 years but at the end it must expire. Eg my previous battery lasted 4+ years and my current battery already 2.5 years and hopefully it  last till I scrap the car at end of Jul this year.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I am looking for a Toyota Wish or Honda Stream that is left with about 6 months to scrap. Anyone has either model to sell?

Edited by Recce77

Last interest check before scrapping end of this month

Car details;

Model: Mazda 3 06 version (non sp)

Year made: 2006

Transmission: Auto

Engine capacit 1.6

Arf: $16389

Registration date: 22/08/06

Asking price 10k nego

I have to be upfront, it got its fair share of scratches and dents made by others while parked in the carpark.

Good for short term drive though.

• Praise 1

Car details;

Engine capacit 1.6

Asking price 10k nego

I have to be upfront, it got its fair share of scratches and dents made by others while parked in the carpark.

Good price. Should be able to offload
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Selling hyundai nf sonata 2.0

Omv: $16,594

Min Parf benefit: $9,127

Reg Date: 15 sep 2006

Not red plate

Accessories: 18 inch rim & car front and rear camera

Looking at $11k (nego)

Why rent car when you can have a car for 4 months for around $1k only? Suitable for families as interior and boot is spacious, those who wants paper value for new car & June holiday + Hari Raya coming soon. Renting a car for 3-4 days is already close to $400-500.

Feel free to contact for more info/nego. Thanks.

Edited by Muibrown

Neutral Newbie

Car details;

Engine capacit 1.6

Asking price 10k nego

Hi, can I view the car?

Turbocharged

A friend just sold his 9yrs 8mths Sunny this week. Mileage below 180k, but gearbox breakdown twice and both time need towing the past 1yr. Hopefully the unsuspecting buyer dont go and renew 5yrs COE for his junk car as claimed by his mechanic. But should be ok to last 4mths till scrap

For sunny, should look for the manual version, gearbox problem would be much cheaper to fix.

Anyone have a good condition Toyota wish that is gonna scrap soon? I'm looking for one to buy and renew COE. PM me if you have one and selling

Still looking for good condition Toyota wish or Honda stream that is due to scrap within this 1-2months. Buying to renew Coe. I'm not a dealer. PM me if you have either model and scrapping soon.

My average FC is between 11.5 to 12.5 km per litre depending on how I drive. Once a while it can go down to 10.5 or up to 13.5 or even 14. FC doesn't really go down with age as long as the car is properly maintained. But age will require parts to be replaced e.g car battery can last 3 or 4 years but at the end it must expire. Eg my previous battery lasted 4+ years and my current battery already 2.5 years and hopefully it last till I scrap the car at end of Jul this year.

Wow your sunny's FC is impressive! One of my colleague had owned a sunny for 10 years & he told me he had never ever able to achieve FC more than 10

Hi Bros,

I am looking to buy 4 to 6 mth car, so if you have any good lobang kindly contact me

Regards

Desmond

↡ Advertisement