Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Hi all,

Selling my car at my ideal price.

Make/Model: KIA Rio HB 1.4A

Colour : Black

COE Expiring: 30 Oct 2016

Min. PARF : $6284

Full Bodykit from KIA, leather seats, new Aircon Cooling Coil just replaced this month July, Quite new, 2+ year old Pioneer audio system with Bluetooth & Mic.

Very Low Mileage around 85K only.

You can find/see more details and pictures at the following link,

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=563566

Left about 3+ months, in good condition to drive till scrap. Or if you intend to renew 5 years COE.

Exterior has scratches and the standard common dent marks by door.

Asking : $9000 or highest offer.

Best offer secure.

If interested, please message me at, Nine-3-6-3-4-4-6-Five.

Thank you.

Only stupid carrot will buy.
↡ Advertisement

Every month there are about 7,000 being scrapped, uber cant be buying all of them, i am looking for just 1 car for short term ride and i am not selective. In fact there are many people sold their cars to delaers at paper value, just that these people are not aware of this thread.

They are aware la... just that they think their left a few month car worth a lot. If ur budget is 500 per month, can go to the used car companies to get. Some dealera are selling below that price even. But dun expect altis la.

(edited)

Heh guys.

Need a few months old car to use. My car timing belt snap. Sigh...so if u buy old car especially AWD, please check timing belt. :(

Fast transaction with cash at LTA. No frails. Immediate.

Sms me at 9171413eight

Edited by Cow28

Heh guys.

Need a few months old car to use. My car timing belt snap. Sigh...so if u buy old car especially AWD, please check timing belt. :(

Sms me at 9171413eight

Why not u ask your mechanic how much would it be to replace the timing belt ? As long as your pistons and valves are not damaged, it might worth the while to have it repaired.

Why not u ask your mechanic how much would it be to replace the timing belt ? As long as your pistons and valves are not damaged, it might worth the while to have it repaired.

Haiz... Damaged as well. Assessed Liao.

That's the issue with rubber timing belt. Once snapon its own, the engine is likely damage. Which is why a lot recommend changing at periodic mileage even when they appear ok. Only chain type no need to change.

I got a Honda Accord CL7 Auto for sale

COE expire date : 19 Oct 2016

Handover date : Early Aug 2016

Min Parf : $12,197

Just repair fan motor & compressor part 2 mth ago, timing belt & 2nd hand tyre 2 weeks ago.

Interested pm me.

(edited)

Hi Guys, i have a used car for sale.

Subaru Impreza 1.6A (Matte Black)

20/06/2007

OMV $10,916

Depre around $7k/yr

Asking $12,500 non-nego

Cheers!

Rex Tan 98220668

Edited by rextan37

Heh guys.

Sms me at 9171413eight

Guys thanks ! Booked my mark X !!

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I'm selling my Skoda Octavia A5 1.4A. Comes with 6speed gearbox.

Just serviced in May-16.

Mileage 188,000km

OMV $19,226

Current paper value :$11,000

COE due 30Nov16. >4months left.

PM me your offer!

Before you sell your 6 months to 1 year left car to dealers at paper value , PM me your offer. Need a short term ride. 1.3L to 2L auto, working condition would be good. Thanks.

It should be.. "Before u sell to dealer at paper value.. We can always add $XK.. We need a pre-owned car... Any condition but must be truthful.."

Just curious how much would the market offer for a 1.6A Civic FD Jun 2007? As far as I know, Civic FD 1.6A is pretty popular, more than the 1.8A.

Pretty stock except for sports rims and keyless entry. Mileage around 160k km.

Would Uber / Grab use this?

Just curious how much would the market offer for a 1.6A Civic FD Jun 2007? As far as I know, Civic FD 1.6A is pretty popular, more than the 1.8A.

Pretty stock except for sports rims and keyless entry. Mileage around 160k km.

Would Uber / Grab use this?

Rental will offer: Minimum PARF plus 500-600/Month until end of COE life.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Looking to sell my car.

Make/Model: Toyota Estima
Colour : Silver
COE Expiring: 24 Aug 2016
Min. PARF : $19291
New Aircon Cooling Coil, Aircon Compressor, Aircon Condenser just replaced on April 2016. Both front & rear brakes are new too. CVT Gearbox Just replaced on May 2016.(All with receipt to prove) Quite new  Alpine audio system with rear TV monitor. Low Mileage around 125K only.

Vehicle is in excellent condition to drive and keep.. Renewal of COE will set the depreciation of vehicle ard $7K plus per year.(Very affordable for an Estima)

Asking : $26800 or highest offer.
Best offer secure.

If interested, please message me at 98480468.

Thank you.

Rental will offer: Minimum PARF plus 500-600/Month until end of COE life.

Thank you. i guess this mean they buy the car and they will rent it out. how i wish we can do that ourselves haha...

i will drive the car till the end then... :)

for those who are keen, there are some good deals on sgcarmart for civics really. COE civic like 5 yrs at 8160 per yr depr. not too bad. 

Hi all,

Looking to sell my car.

New Aircon Cooling Coil, Aircon Compressor, Aircon Condenser just replaced on April 2016. Both front & rear brakes are new too. CVT Gearbox Just replaced on May 2016.(All with receipt to prove) Quite new  Alpine audio system with rear TV monitor. Low Mileage around 125K only.

Vehicle is in excellent condition to drive and keep.. Renewal of COE will set the depreciation of vehicle ard $7K plus per year.(Very affordable for an Estima)

Best offer secure.

Thank you.

more than $7k above paper for a car that has one month left? you think here all Robert?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

One more month left for $7000? well, not my cup of tea. 

Hi all,

Looking to sell my car.

Best offer secure.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement