Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

haha he offered to take in mine if i pay him $100.... when others offered up to $300 instead.....

he offer you $200 not bad liao  [laugh]

lol. ridiculous sia... doors, boot, bonnet can easily sell smelly2 400bux depending on the car. 

Rallyart_ray - lol. mayb he himself high.

Zeally - yeah true bro.

↡ Advertisement

All these high or highest price offer by dealers are to attract customers to patronise them and then they will show their true face. It can never be trusted at all.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

take in scrap cars at the highest price? got to be kidding when u offered 200 for body when others offered 800 and above.

haha...i got LOWBALLED too !

Let's put it at abt 6.8k....collection in Sept.

Daily depreciation is about $18 dollars..

I just sold mine 2 months ago at 6.2k only. Good condition no need any repairs by mechanic.

You want 6.8k too high already.  

Neutral Newbie

I just sold mine 2 months ago at 6.2k only. Good condition no need any repairs by mechanic.

You want 6.8k too high already.

Thank u for the guide...

With that input, shall revise the price to $6088..hope this sounds more accepting

I am LOOKING FOR a car:

- registered around Sep 2008 (i.e. 2 years COE left)

- Mazda 6 2.0 / Toyota Camry 2.0 / Peugeot 308 1.6

- Mileage NOT MORE than 130 000km

- No more than 2 owners

- Cannot be under loan

I am direct buyer and want to do a cash deal at LTA counter, if I like your car and the price is right.

Willing to pay slightly above what dealers offer you, but less than what I need to pay at the dealer. I am obviously taking a big risk buying directly so don't waste each other's time if you expect to sell at dealer prices. Looking for win-win situation.

If you are looking to sell, and meet the above criteria, or know someone planning to sell, please PM me. 

Unnecessary comments not needed, keep them to yourself.

lol. ridiculous sia... doors, boot, bonnet can easily sell smelly2 400bux depending on the car. 

Rallyart_ray - lol. mayb he himself high.

Zeally - yeah true bro.

Some ppl are offering prices which are nonsense, very very true.

But i would say that what you said about doors/bonnet/boot can smelly sme;;y sell 400bux depending on car, why not you tear up your car and store them in your storeroom and then wait for ppl to buy? After all you just need a lower block and chassis to send to scrapyard.

I think we have to be logical, scrapyard offer such price or exporter offer price too low then walk away, but to say all parts can be sold for $ which is technically not wrong, but think of the overheads and storage as well.

If none of these cars are on the road, how are you gonna sell? Like a renault clio 2006 model, try keeping the parts and see who will buy.

Apologies if i offended anyone, but i am just airing my views (which to some may not be important at all)

Edited by JCSL

Neutral Newbie

Dear all

I'm selling my fiat Grande punto (10 months left)

Registration date: 20 June 2007

Total rebate as of today 13 Aug: $10,086

Total rebate upon full 10 years: $8,757

Mileage: 162k

Road tax until end of 2016

Asking 11.5k only. Sayang to scrap cos still driveable

You only pay 2.7k to drive for ten months. Good as a temporary ride while waiting to tide over the high COE. Good for newbies who just got a license.

Selling cos will be collecting my new ride. Else this car is definitely driveable and can last till the full remaining ten months.

Not for fussy buyers

Whatsapp 9 one 8 zero 0 four 2 zero

Thanks for viewing ð

Hi all. The abovementioned car has been reserved. Thank you for your interest.

But i would say that what you said about doors/bonnet/boot can smelly sme;;y sell 400bux depending on car, why not you tear up your car and store them in your storeroom and then wait for ppl to buy? After all you just need a lower block and chassis to send to scrapyard.

I think we have to be logical, scrapyard offer such price or exporter offer price too low then walk away, but to say all parts can be sold for $ which is technically not wrong, but think of the overheads and storage as well.

If none of these cars are on the road, how are you gonna sell? Like a renault clio 2006 model, try keeping the parts and see who will buy.

Apologies if i offended anyone, but i am just airing my views (which to some may not be important at all)

Is 7.8k annual depreciation for colt plus a good buy? Left 16 months Edited by Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am looking for a car for short term drive ( less than 2 yrs left ). If anyone letting their car go, pls Pm me details and price. Thanks in advance...

You dont make sense. why would i want to tear up my car when i can push to dealer at a reasonable price? for a scrap car i am not asking for the sky. but be  reasonable.

Toyota Sienta G MPV, with power sliding door. I am first owner.

Asking $9,000

Very Low Mileage ONLY 71,000km !!! This car is normal black plate car, this car is not Off Peak Car so no need to convert. Accident free and no breakdowns ever. Only ever replaced the belt and flywheel once, due to wear and tear squeaky noise.

Original Registration Date: 07 Feb 2007

PARF Eligibility: Yes

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 06 Feb 2017

PARF Rebate Amount: $6,489.00

Neutral Newbie

Asking $9,000

Very Low Mileage ONLY 71,000km !!! This car is normal black plate car, this car is not Off Peak Car so no need to convert. Accident free and no breakdowns ever. Only ever replaced the belt and flywheel once, due to wear and tear squeaky noise.

Can PM me?

Asking $9,000

SOLD! Thanks for all who enquired and very paiseh to the bro who came down just as i agreed to sell to the earlier buyer. No time to even text u is sold.

Advertising on behalf of my Bro...Nissan Murano 2.5A(Till 23/07/2017)

Only 1 PROFESSIONAL owner since day 1...Mileage 142,000Km

Car is Blue in colour paintwork and interior in good shape car drives great regularly serviced--No Issue

Note:Only thing that does not work is the inbuilt GPS cos the screen has gone dead..everything else works fine..play Cd/Radio No issues...BEST to be upfront

Road tax till Jan/2017

Reason for sale...he will be getting a company vehicle so no point hanging on...

Selling price $20,800 call/sms him at 82182303 (Mr Kabir) if keen

Great buy if u ask me [thumbsup]  too bad i already renew my Cibic COE [bigcry]  otherwise i sure Hoot [laugh]

LTA details below

Vehicle Model: MURANO 2.5 Primary Colour: Blue Manufacturing Year: 2006 Engine No.: QR25418814A Chassis No.: JN1TDAZ50Z0000928 Maximum Power Output: 120.0 kW  (160 bhp) Open Market Value: $26,819.00 Original Registration Date: 24 Jul 2007 First Registration Date: 24 Jul 2007 Transfer Count: 0 Actual ARF Paid: $29,501.00 Intended PARF Rebate Details PARF Eligibility: Yes PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 23 Jul 2017 PARF Rebate Amount: $14,750.00 Intended COE Rebate Details COE Expiry Date: 23 Jul 2017 COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above) COE Period(Years): 10 QP Paid: $17,399.00 COE Rebate Amount: $1,571.00 Total Rebate Amount: $16,321.00 The information contained herein is correct as at 26 Aug 2016

Edited by Ignissport

Neutral Newbie

Hyundai Avante - White 

Good condition, comes with nice interior and sport rims. This car has a spacious boot as well. 

Accident free. Good petrol consumption. & goes for regular servicing. 

Original Registration Date: 29 Mar 2009

Asking $35,000

Please PM me if interested. Thank you. 

↡ Advertisement