Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Have a 2006 honda civic 1.6A

COE expire on 22 nov 2016

Min parf is 10250 (excluding body value)

Servicing done in July with receipt

Suspension, brakes, engines, battery all in good condition, engine smooth as ever, confirm can drive until COE ends, can test drive

Only downside is interior is not tip top condition, but expected for 9 plus year old car

Asking only for 11500, <1250 for more than 2 mths of driving. Much cheaper than renting car.

Can deal anytime!

Pm for contacts

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Suspension, brakes, engines, battery all in good condition, engine smooth as ever, confirm can drive until COE ends, can test drive

Only downside is interior is not tip top condition, but expected for 9 plus year old car

Asking only for 11500, <1250 for more than 2 mths of driving. Much cheaper than renting car.

Can deal anytime!

Pm for contacts

Bro, do you have a whatsapp for contact? I'm interested on viewing. Thanks!
  • Praise 1

Hey guys! I am looking for car that left around 4-6 months. If u have any to let go, do drop me a message at 846 five five five 84. Thanks!!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Can deal anytime!

Pm for contacts

Bro, I'm still waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Dear all,

I've a reliable red toyota vios (NCP42) which COE would expire on 13 Mar 2017.

PARF Rebate on Expiry is $6730.

I'm looking for an owner who'd take care of this car and potentially renew it upon expiry of COE.

This is my first car although I'm the second owner. It has been well taken care of and if not for the wife who is looking to get a new car, I'd gladly renew the COE on this. I've never gotten into any accidents with this car but the first owner has after some checks with Borneo prior to my purchase.

Some of the work that has been done over the 5 years on this car,

1) Tyres (changed Dec 2015)

2) serpentine belt

3) Engine mounts

4) engine valve cover gasket

5) brake pads

6) CV joints

7) coolant, brake, steering, transmission oil, spark plugs have been changed regularly every 40km with the routine air filter, engine oil changes every 10k km or less

8) Throttle body cleaned

9) batteries changed every 2 yrs

10) Air con filter

I have some receipts with me but not all. Although I do hope my detailed list above would be able to convince you on the work that has been done on this car.

Do contact me at 9 six nine nine 2 one eight 3 should you be keen. Viewing strictly around AMK area as I do have a very busy schedule. The car would only be handed over in Sept when my new car arrives and it'd take a new number plate given my retention of the existing number.

Price: PARF + 550 per month upon collection of car + 6 mth road tax recently renewed

Thanks.

Edited by Tangbenedict
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

I'm looking for an owner who'd take care of this car and potentially renew it upon expiry of COE.

This is my first car although I'm the second owner. It has been well taken care of and if not for the wife who is looking to get a new car, I'd gladly renew the COE on this. I've never gotten into any accidents with this car but the first owner has after some checks with Borneo prior to my purchase.

2) serpentine belt

3) Engine mounts

5) brake pads

6) CV joints

7) coolant, brake, steering, transmission oil, spark plugs have been changed regularly every 40km with the routine air filter, engine oil changes every 10k km or less

8) Throttle body cleaned

10) Air con filter

I have some receipts with me but not all. Although I do hope my detailed list above would be able to convince you on the work that has been done on this car.

Do contact me at 9 six nine nine 2 one eight 3 should you be keen. Viewing strictly around AMK area as I do have a very busy schedule. The car would only be handed over in Sept when my new car arrives and it'd take a new number plate given my retention of the existing number.

Price: PARF + 550 per month upon collection of car + 6 mth road tax recently renewed

Thanks.

Is this the facelift model?
  • Praise 1

Dear All,

Looking to sell:

Make/Model: Mazda 3 Hatchback SP2.0L

Colour: White

Minimum PARF rebate: $9609

Mileage: 205k

Condition : No repair needed. I am still driving currently and serving me well.

Reason for selling : Bought new car and collecting soon (01-Sep), find it a waste to scrap early, thus selling it to whoever needs a car for short term.

Looking to sell at : $12,500 ( based on PARF + $550 depreciation per month + $400 Roadtax + $300 body upon scrap )

PM me if interested. Thank you.

227761518f933bcf6bb9f68f63c9caf2cf4b9c6b22776150abbe76aad35e431118f7f11e986d67a22277614902ef955cec5c4e5ee845cd6ae523aa50

SOLD to a nice gentlemen. :a-good:

Dear all,

2) serpentine belt

3) Engine mounts

5) brake pads

6) CV joints

8) Throttle body cleaned

10) Air con filter

Thanks.

Dear all,

Car is sold to a nice gentleman. Thank you for all your interest.

I got BMW 523 for sale. Selling at 31500. Car can drive till 30 Nov 2016. Parf is 28232 . Body is around $1500 . Depreciation per month is $500 plus. No repair needed . Interested call 94677070

Edited by 05wrx

I got BMW 523 for sale. Selling at 31500. Car can drive till 30 Nov 2016. Parf is 28232 . Body is around $1500 . Depreciation per month is $500 plus. No repair needed . Interested call 94677070

How do you get depreciation of $500 plus per month? Your car has less than 3 months to go
  • Praise 1

Hi

I have a black Mazda CX-7 2.3L Turbo for sale.

Registration date : 08 January 2008

Minimum PARF upon scrap : $16,145

Mileage : around 105,000 km

Full ownership history:

First owner is my company who bought the car for my expat boss.

The ownership was sold/transferred to my expat boss when the company was bought by another company 5 years ago. The new HQ does not want to own vehicles as assets.

I am the third owner on paper. I bought the car from my expat boss when he left Singapore early last year. My wife has been driving the car since then. I have the previous log card copy showing the 2nd ownership (my ex-boss) if potential buyer wants to see it.

The car has been maintained well because the company secretary took care of the regular servicing at Mazda until last year

I have been servicing the car every 7,000 km with full synthetic oil to maintain the turbo engine. The engine is still running smooth and quiet. By the way, the 2.3L DISI turbo engine is an award-winning engine, google for more info.

Tyres were changed last year - Michelin 4x4 Diamaris.

Radiator+coolant, starter, front suspension, battery, brake pads were changed last year with original parts.

Everything else is working fine including the air-con.

Looking to sell at $28,000. Current number plate will be retained.

Contact 8278 3899 if interested. SMS is preferred.

Cheers!

• Praise 1