Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Considering to let go my beloved 2008 Feb 2008 BMW 523i. It's a high spec model with soft close.

30k(parf value at end of coe)+$1500(body)+$3000 ($600 monthly)

Total= $34500

Well maintained by hamburger with no repair required.

Wow. Super drooling deal.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Hyundai Avante owner scrapping your car soon.

My car engine block is cracked and am really in need of a working engine to swap with. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please quote your price.

I have 7 months before my COE expire.

LTA guidelines :-

Swapping of engines

a) Swapping of engines between two registered vehicles is allowed, provided that both engines are of the same type and engine capacity.

b) After the swap, one of the vehicles must be scrapped immediately while the other must be produced for inspection at LTA.

Thank you...

Edited by Pekkok64
  • Praise 1

Hi

My car engine block is cracked and am really in need of a working engine to swap with. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please quote your price.

Swapping of engines

a) Swapping of engines between two registered vehicles is allowed, provided that both engines are of the same type and engine capacity.

b) After the swap, one of the vehicles must be scrapped immediately while the other must be produced for inspection at LTA.

Thank you...

I think u will be better off asking a workshop to settle for you. Avante body is ard 1500-1700 on the market now I rather scrap and get this additional $$ right?

• Praise 2

Hi

Swapping of engines

Thank you...

By right is not allowed. By left.......................

Wow. Super drooling deal.

Really? I've tried 550/mth to let go my 7er but no taker leh.

36k parf, body 3k, 7.7k(550*14)

total 46.7k.

Looking at a bit more at 48k with full bodykit and 20" rims.

Works out to be only 9k dep also boh lang ai.

Edited by mersaylee

Considering to let go my beloved 2008 Feb 2008 BMW 523i. It's a high spec model with soft close.

30k(parf value at end of coe)+$1500(body)+$3000 ($600 monthly)

Total= $34500

Well maintained by hamburger with no repair required.

my heartfelt thanks to all bros for the praise and interest.

The car is sold with no nonsense deal with nakajima. See, come, feel, and deposit.

My bros once sold his car to nakajima and he has nothing but praise for his business ethics.

I agree with no reservation.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 3

The car is sold with no nonsense deal with nakajima. See, come, feel, and deposit.

My bros once sold his car to nakajima and he has nothing but praise for his business ethics.

Whos nakajima? Am considering letting go my ride...
  • Praise 1

now what is next? Volvo?  :grin:

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

By right is not allowed. By left.......................

The documents to be submitted for replacement of engine are as follow:

a)     A letter from the vehicle owner requesting for a replacement of engine;

b)     An Authorisation Letter (if you wish to appoint an agent/representative or the workshop to submit on your behalf);

c)     Invoice of the replacement engine (for reconditioned engine) or vehicle manufacturer invoice of the replacement engine (for new engine);

d)     Certification from either the vehicle manufacturer or the local agent that the replacement engine is of the same make and model and has the same engine capacity as the original engine;

e)     Change of Vehicle Particulars application form (as attached);

f)      Walk in for Change of  Vehicle Particulars application form (as attached);

g)    Photocopy of owner’s NRIC (front and back) plus a copy of the vehicle log card (can be obtained in our onemotoring website)

h)      Photos of the current engine and photo of the engine number;

i)       Photos of the replacement engine; and

j)       Photo of the replacement engine number, if any.  

The documentation cost $60.

Workshop labour cost $400.

Scrapped engine price ???

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I think u will be better off asking a workshop to settle for you. Avante body is ard 1500-1700 on the market now I rather scrap and get this additional $$ right?

The cost of used engine plus labour is ard $1700 and if I scrap my car now, I get back $7719.

Scrapping is a better choice, thanks for the advice.

• Praise 1

The cost of used engine plus labour is ard $1700 and if I scrap my car now, I get back $7719.

Scrapping is a better choice, thanks for the advice.

Wow Avante body got so much

There is a demand for renewed COE Avante?
↡ Advertisement