Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

proton savvy 1.2M with renault D4F cio engine,

COE until March 2026.

Mileage: 180K,

fully overhaul at 150k.

paper value at $42K on 30/09/2017.

Asking for 3K more, i dont mind to throw in extra goodies like new suspension, leather seat.

already in huper optik top solar tint, kumho tyre.

It's a good workhorse that served me for the last 10 years.

Reliable and zero breakdown.

all spare parts are replaced with OEM or renault only.

FC at 17km/L

if you work the details, it only cost you less than $500 per month.

Its a waste to send to the scrapyard, hence i hope to find a good buyer who will appreciate the ride.

please secure your own loan as this car has been fully paid for.

Pm if keen.

Seen the car before. This one is confirmed a good buy - meticulously maintained.

@Kurty, you are doing your car injustice by not posting the photos here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you look at what dealers are offering for a freshly renewed Coe stream. I think 2k is fairly reasonable.

You can call it body value or renewal premium or whatever.

Cheers

Can intro thr dealer to me? I have 2 streams scrapping soon. Tks
  • Praise 1

I may have gotten my maths wrong, from what i see all streams on the market now is selling at 38k with BRAND NEW 5 year COE. 

PQP 50k for 10 years = 25K for 5 years 

If you work with my figures, 

COE 25,000 (5years)

PARF 10,000

BODY 2,000

Thats $37,000. So yes i agree that its not a very good deal compared to dealers. Therefore I have adjusted my body price to $ 1K.

So basically stream with brand new 5 year COE at $36,000.  

Can whatsapp/sms at 91446085. We can work out something. I have lobang for loan also. 

Dealer has overhead cost.. rental.. salary of salesman etc.. They offer 6 mths warranty if I'm not wrong... not sure if even exporters will pay $2k for stream body.. dealers factor in lost parf when they sell renewed coe cars..

Anyway , hope you find a buyer

i can't agree further on your points.

no matter what, dealers are subjected to lemon laws but the law does not extend to personal 1 on 1 sale and purchase. moreover, you stated that your paintwork is 7/10 (based on your own assessment). from the dealers that i know, when they take in a car, they will touch up here and there to make it presentable before selling. 

anyway, good luck and hope you find a buyer... 

Edited by ZacharyAng
  • Praise 1

i can't agree further on your points.

no matter what, dealers are subjected to lemon laws but the law does not extend to personal 1 on 1 sale and purchase. moreover, you stated that your paintwork is 7/10 (based on your own assessment). from the dealers that i know, when they take in a car, they will touch up here and there to make it presentable before selling.

anyway, good luck and hope you find a buyer...

Alot of these talks sounds like ownself praise ownself to me. Haha

Anyway jokes aside not trying to start an online war, any interested buyers do WhatsApp me to discuss. Thanks.

To me just want a win win situation for buyer seller.

Honda stream black

Coe Jan 2018

Mileage around 170k

Asking for 500 / month and 2,000 for body.

Reasonable deal for people looking to renew.

Engine and gearbox in good working condition.

Paintwork 7/10

this car the most you can get is $300 + paper.

if you got $2k body quickly sell it off.

we are buyers, not stupid buyers

• Praise 1

Honda stream black

Coe Jan 2018

Mileage around 170k

Asking for 500 / month and 2,000 for body.

Reasonable deal for people looking to renew.

Engine and gearbox in good working condition.

Paintwork 7/10

$500 a month is ok and very acceptable.

extra $2000? What do you do for the car? Got New paint New leather New Tires New roadtax? Got lemon law?

Mileage 170K km, if you walk into a car dealer they wanna sell you the car but u see mileage 170k km, will you buy?

Dont try to sell something to others that you yourself wont buy.

Its true that this carbody is worthless, similar price to Latio as this is cut up, not export in complete.

Edited by cmcex
  • Praise 1

this car the most you can get is $300 + paper.

if you got $2k body quickly sell it off.

we are buyers, not stupid buyers

apparently this BuRR06 doesn't get it. instead, he / she chose to think that what we have said are self-praises  [confused]   [confused]

"jokes aside"? what's so funny about this. that he can magically pluck a number like S$1k and S$2k to the body of his Vtec stream?

:a-happy:  :a-happy:  :a-happy:

"Alot of these talks sounds like ownself praise ownself to me. Haha

Anyway jokes aside not trying to start an online war, any interested buyers do WhatsApp me to discuss. Thanks.

To me just want a win win situation for buyer seller. "

extra $2000? What do you do for the car? Got New paint New leather New Tires New roadtax? Got lemon law?

Mileage 170K km, if you walk into a car dealer they wanna sell you the car but u see mileage 170k km, will you buy?

Its true that this carbody is worthless, similar price to Latio as this is cut up, not export in complete.

then again... some car dealers also rig the odometer lor...  [bounce2]

I bought from dealer with mileage 200k km.. i rather they show real mileage then tweak mileage.. i have bought those mileage at 100k 120k and it seem both are tweak before..
  • Praise 1

I have already shown my calculations. 36k for a stream with brand new 5 year seems like the lowest in the market now.

I didn't pluck the figure from the sky.

apparently this BuRR06 doesn't get it. instead, he / she chose to think that what we have said are self-praises [confused][confused]

"jokes aside"? what's so funny about this. that he can magically pluck a number like S$1k and S$2k to the body of his Vtec stream?

:a-happy::a-happy::a-happy:

"Alot of these talks sounds like ownself praise ownself to me. Haha

To me just want a win win situation for buyer seller. "

then again... some car dealers also rig the odometer lor... [bounce2]

I have already shown my calculations. 36k for a stream with brand new 5 year seems like the lowest in the market now.

I didn't pluck the figure from the sky.

I don't understand, since your ride the coe is expiring jan 2018, why do you want to renew the coe for 5 years now and then sell it, unless you are a dealer ? Why not sell it as it is ? Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

I don't understand, since your ride the coe is expiring jan 2018, why do you want to renew the coe for 5 years now and then sell it, unless you are a dealer ? Why not sell it as it is ?

Sgcarmart selling around $14k for Jan-08 stream.

He is asking 500/mth, assume 3mths = $1.5k

Parf 10k+ 3mths $1.5k + extra $2k = $13.5k

Same same w dealer price

• Praise 1

Maybe got parts made of gold. It seem like a one sided win. Low monthly depre but high body value.

Edited by Hachi
  • Praise 1

Maybe got parts made of gold. It seem like a one sided win. Low monthly depre but high body value.

hahaha  [nod]

Sgcarmart selling around $14k for Jan-08 stream.

He is asking 500/mth, assume 3mths = $1.5k

Parf 10k+ 3mths $1.5k + extra $2k = $13.5k

Same same w dealer price

everything else being equal, i'll buy from a (reputable) dealer instead.

clearly, he himself also stated paintwork is 7/10... if anyone is going to buy and pay him the $1k or $2k body value, chances are the person will likely be going for a 5 or 10 year COE renewal... why would someone pay 1-2k body for a cui paintwork?

moreover, 7/10 is seller say one... maybe it's a 6/10 or 5/10? 50% of the car got paint 50% of the car no paint  :a-fun:

• Praise 1

A lot of self proclaim body value. As I mentioned, try selling back to scrap yard or dealers, reality will bite. I have tried to sold 2 cars that were left less than 3 months coe, when the time is almost up, you just got to take whatever is on the table, even $50 more.

Anyway when you have less than 2 weeks, I can tell you even my carbon frame mtb can worth more than your B&B car on carasell.

Hahaha.

Another joke is OPC, when I viewed OPC cars, all wanted monthly depre more than a new car . Low mileage doesn't mean zero mileage.

I am also full cash buyer for less than a year left car. Always looking for good deal. I might not have lots of experience in purchasing cars, but when the Coe ending, I still feel my carbon frame mtb is more valuable that the one ton metal parked in the car park.

Edited by Hachi
  • Praise 2

hahaha [nod]

everything else being equal, i'll buy from a (reputable) dealer instead.

clearly, he himself also stated paintwork is 7/10... if anyone is going to buy and pay him the $1k or $2k body value, chances are the person will likely be going for a 5 or 10 year COE renewal... why would someone pay 1-2k body for a cui paintwork?

moreover, 7/10 is seller say one... maybe it's a 6/10 or 5/10? 50% of the car got paint 50% of the car no paint :a-fun:

Paint work and car conditions are very subjective. What you rate, most of the time is not what I would rate. But 2k body value for a B&B car , you better make sure it is good.
  • Praise 1

Selling White Honda Fit dereg 28/10/2018. Min parf $6,018. Mil: 190k

Going at $14,000.

Interested parties pls txt me at nine1992013.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1