Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

You know, we know, government also know. You forgot they patterns more than badminton ah?

By this time next year, the time frame for the next general elections would be just months away - I doubt they will do anything to incur the wrath of the people.

↡ Advertisement

By this time next year, the time frame for the next general elections would be just months away - I doubt they will do anything to incur the wrath of the people.

I expected the COE to slide or the government will intro goodies before the election due in 2017. Who knows LKY gone and the government no longer need to throw out goodies, just keep replaying LKY shows on TV and a snap election few months later.

I expected the COE to slide or the government will intro goodies before the election due in 2017. Who knows LKY gone and the government no longer need to throw out goodies, just keep replaying LKY shows on TV and a snap election few months later.

Next GE due in 2020

Edited by Vinceng

With the aging population the number of uncles & aunties overwhelmed the number of car buyers. Just give out goodies to please uncles & aunties already sure bao zia :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Anyway for car buying: can afford one sure buy, need car for work one die die have to buy, doesn't need one who care?

• Praise 1

Hi, i have a second car intended for my son's job but he has since got a company's car provided, hence the car is not needed anymore, I'm the 2nd Owner and this car is in very condition, road tax still have 4 months balance,  looking at $450 per month above scraped value, asking $13,500.00

Vehicle Details Vehicle No. : SJQ98xxM

Vehicle Type : Passenger Motor Car Vehicle

Make / Model : MITSUBISHI / COLTPLUS 1.5

Primary Colour : White

Year of Manufacture : 2008

Engine Capacity : 1499 cc

Original Registration Date : 03 Jun 2009

Open Market Value : $18,080.00

Actual ARF Paid : $18,080.00 PARF Eligibility : Yes

Minimum PARF Benefit : $9,040.00 PARF Eligibility

Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2019

COE Category : E - Open Category COE Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2019 Quota Premium (QP)

Watsapp to view 81130088 George, lowballer will be politely ignored. Thank you 

• Praise 1

With the aging population the number of uncles & aunties overwhelmed the number of car buyers. Just give out goodies to please uncles & aunties already sure bao zia :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Anyway for car buying: can afford one sure buy, need car for work one die die have to buy, doesn't need one who care?

If really need  a car to drive to work and have limited budget, then get something sensible & easy and cheap to maintain - http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=758874&DL=2193

- Dep $4700 / year

- Sips petrol

- Annual road tax $300+

Hi, i have a second car intended for my son's job but he has since got a company's car provided, hence the car is not needed anymore, I'm the 2nd Owner and this car is in very condition, road tax still have 4 months balance, looking at $450 per month above scraped value, asking $13,500.00

Vehicle Details Vehicle No. : SJQ98xxM

Make / Model : MITSUBISHI / COLTPLUS 1.5

Primary Colour : White

Engine Capacity : 1499 cc

Original Registration Date : 03 Jun 2009

Open Market Value : $18,080.00

Actual ARF Paid : $18,080.00 PARF Eligibility : Yes

Minimum PARF Benefit : $9,040.00 PARF Eligibility

Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2019

COE Category : E - Open Category COE Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2019 Quota Premium (QP)

Watsapp to view 81130088 George, lowballer will be politely ignored. Thank you

Sold. Thank you buyer

Neutral Newbie

Selling Civic 1.3 hybrid. Battery still good. I can travel 16 km/l.

Colour: Sliver
Parf $7988
Coe expiry: 18 Aug18

Good for COE renewal. Actually I wanted to renew coe but now thinking to change MPV.

Pls sms me your offer 96994911. Lowballer will be politely ignored

• Praise 1

Apr 2019 is when many Cat A cars that renewed $3K COE will be scrapped.

You will probably see the effects of rock bottom COE again in the 3rd quarter 2019 when these COEs are put back into the mkt

Many car owners who bought during that period took the July $25k opportunity to buy a new car and scrap their old cars.

Hence, the Nov 2018 - Jan 2019 Cat A COE quota may remain high while the Feb - Apr 2019 quota might be lower than expected due to earlier scrapping.

Let's wait for the LTA quota announcement and PQP to decide on COE renewal.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I have a car in very good condition to let go for short term drive or COE renewal. I'm the 2nd Owner and this car is fully serviced by Borneo Motor throughout the 8-9 years. Altis body is worth $2,000 or more based on the few quotes I received from the scrapyard. My asking is $12,500.00.

Vehicle Details Vehicle No. : SJM68xxG

Make / Model : TOYOTA / COROLLA ALTIS 1.6A

Primary Colour : Beige

Engine Capacity : 1598 cc

Original Registration Date : 14 Jan 2009

Open Market Value : $16,167.00

Actual ARF Paid : $16,167.00

PARF Eligibility : Yes

Minimum PARF Benefit : $8,083 PARF Eligibility

Expiry Date : 13 Jan 2019

COE Category : A - Car (1600xx & below)

COE Expiry Date : 13 Jan 2019

Mileage: 105K KM

Whatsapp 81281543 to view. Thank you 

Edited by kezman
  • Praise 1

For the benefit of the brothers here,

I sold my Toyota Premio to car exporter for paper value + 3k. (scrap value is 7.1k on 16 Sept 2018)

Toyota still has good body value as exporters have strong requests from neighboring countries. 

Please pm me your exporter too bro, thanks in advance for the information.

• Praise 1

Hi, i have a Honda Airwave intend to sell. Details as below. Looking at $10,300 and above.

Mileage at 284,000km. Dent at rear near the car number plate. Michelin XM2 tyres changed about a year ago still good to go. Recently changed CVT gear transmission oil and Grommet/PCV valve. 

Engine has a shudder when coming to a stop and a small quirk on the gearbox but will be able to last till end of COE. For engine shudder and gearbox quirk can check airwave forum to see the problem airwave owners face. Consumption about 12-13km/l. Road tax just renewed till end of COE.

Please PM me your offer and i will contact you for viewing.

Vehicle Details Vehicle No. : SJNxxx3G
Make / Model : HONDA / AIRWAVE 1.5M A
Primary Colour : Silver
Engine Capacity : 1496 cc
Original Registration Date : 27 Feb 2009
Open Market Value : $14,652.00
Actual ARF Paid : $14,652.00 PARF Eligibility : Yes
Minimum PARF Benefit : $7,326.00 PARF Eligibility
Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2019
COE Category : A - Car (1600cc & below) Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2019 Quota Premium (QP)

• Praise 2

Hi, i have a Honda Airwave intend to sell. Details as below. Looking at $10,300 and above.

Mileage at 284,000km. Dent at rear near the car number plate. Michelin XM2 tyres changed about a year ago still good to go. Recently changed CVT gear transmission oil and Grommet/PCV valve. 

Engine has a shudder when coming to a stop and a small quirk on the gearbox but will be able to last till end of COE. For engine shudder and gearbox quirk can check airwave forum to see the problem airwave owners face. Consumption about 12-13km/l. Road tax just renewed till end of COE.

Please PM me your offer and i will contact you for viewing.

Vehicle Details Vehicle No. : SJNxxx3G

Make / Model : HONDA / AIRWAVE 1.5M A

Primary Colour : Silver

Engine Capacity : 1496 cc

Original Registration Date : 27 Feb 2009

Open Market Value : $14,652.00

Actual ARF Paid : $14,652.00 PARF Eligibility : Yes

Minimum PARF Benefit : $7,326.00 PARF Eligibility

Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2019

COE Category : A - Car (1600cc & below) Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2019 Quota Premium (QP)

I like your frankness [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Wats the body value of honda stream from kah motor....

Body value is always $0 from ADs. They only ever give you paper value if you are trading in your soon-to-expire car.
  • Praise 1

Looking for 7-8yrs Honda fit/jazz(OPC)...Any owner intention to sell pls PM...thanks

Edited by Kezg1

I remember years ago you could sell your 3 year old car and with a small top up buy a new model.

Is that possible now with the low COE????

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am driving a Nov'15 Mit Lancer (EX), currently looking for buyer.

Mileage est. 41,000KM.

Pristine condition.

Service by C&C Since day 1, still under warranty.

COE est. 56k.

Color Grey

Price $60k

Interested party pls PM me.

Edited by Honda313
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1