Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

High parf? Used to be more standardised many previous years ago. I remember 1.8cc and above parf was 29k, regardless of car.

↡ Advertisement

Selling Lancer EX 1.5 4AT Mivex Sports

Comes with Fujitsubo Exhaust

Sports Body kit and GT spoiler

Replaced all 4 shock absorbers on 2nd December 2018

Interior is in a great condition 9/10

Coe expires in March 2019

ARF value: $19,788

Single Owner

Servicing Done by AD only. Last servicing done on 21st September 2018

PM if interested.

Doesn't make sense to change all 4 shock absorbers just 2 weeks ago only to sell it..

Did AD uncover some serious overhaul or components to be changed.

Stated your min parf value at final scrap value is more useful lah.

• Praise 1

Doesn't make sense to change all 4 shock absorbers just 2 weeks ago only to sell it..

I pm him and his asking for $15,500 for his 3 mths balance lancer. Meaning, 5.8k above paper.

Probably decided earlier to renew. Now trying to fish for dumbos to buy at almost 6k above paper.

Hi bros, got a Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT to let go due to CO want to change car...

Coe till 22nd Dec 2019...

Maintain regularly and oil change with 10w50...

Welcome ur personal workshop to check if u need...

No test drive due to insurance but I can take u for a spin...

I’m the 3rd owner and the best thing is all stock... not a single mod...

Current parf is 21634...

Mileage around 150k or less... forget to see odo...

Omv 35576...

Looking at 25000...

pm for further discussion...

Car sold... tks for ur interest

I pm him and his asking for $15,500 for his 3 mths balance lancer. Meaning, 5.8k above paper.

Can ask scrap yard to give him this price....The body value cannot even buy a decent mountain bike...

• Praise 1

Some sellers have got to manage their own expectations.. Having nice exhaust, bling blings installed doesn't add any value when you are selling your ride. It might, but it might not. Especially when direct buyer would very much prefer a perfectly stock car to renew COE. Who care about your expensive zngs.

This thread was meant for direct sellers to get above what dealers would quote, and for direct buyers to pay below what they would be asked by dealers.

It was meant to be a win win. Most avid readers here won't fall for direct seller's dealer price.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Some sellers have got to manage their own expectations.. Having nice exhaust, bling blings installed doesn't add any value when you are selling your ride. It might, but it might not. Especially when direct buyer would very much prefer a perfectly stock car to renew COE. Who care about your expensive zngs.

This thread was meant for direct sellers to get above what dealers would quote, and for direct buyers to pay below what they would be asked by dealers.

It was meant to be a win win. Most avid readers here won't fall for direct seller's dealer price.

It was clearly stated in the post to PM only if u are interested. Do you know the price the dealers are selling before commenting? Do you know the metal value of the car? Do you know that there is a demand for lancer ex from dealers, exporters and even local buyers?

I would suggest if you can’t pass constructive feedback, people like u should keep your comments to yourself. The phrase “empty vessels make the most noise” is applicable for this case”.

Anyways, the car condition spoke for itself and has already been sold. Dealers are selling the non sports stock version, with a parf value of 7k for $30k with a new five years COE. People like u expect the car to be cheap, with all the expensive accessories and the car to be in a good condition. Lol

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Direct owner asking for 2nd hand car dealer price?

Do you even know what’s the 2nd hand dealers’ prices? Do you know the condition of my vehicle compared to the dealer’s vehicle?

Neutral Newbie

Probably decided earlier to renew. Now trying to fish for dumbos to buy at almost 6k above paper.

Didn’t decide to renew. There could be many possibilities why I changed my shock absorbers. Secondly, only dumbos will buy a vehicle with a used vehicle with used shock absorbers that would most probably leak within a few years of their renewed COE compared to buying a vehicle with new shock absorbers.....
  • Praise 1

It was clearly stated in the post to PM only if u are interested. Do you know the price the dealers are selling before commenting? Do you know the metal value of the car? Do you know that there is a demand for lancer ex from dealers, exporters and even local buyers?

I would suggest if you can’t pass constructive feedback, people like u should keep your comments to yourself. The phrase “empty vessels make the most noise” is applicable for this case”.

Anyways, the car condition spoke for itself and has already been sold. Dealers are selling the non sports stock version, with a parf value of 7k for $30k with a new five years COE. People like u expect the car to be cheap, with all the expensive accessories and the car to be in a good condition. Lol

look here, this is an open forum and everyone who post cars for sale here is open to criticism if the price is not win win for both parties. if you are not happy with people commenting, then jolly well spend money and post on sgcarmart.

Edited by Mkl22

Neutral Newbie

look here, this is an open forum and everyone who post cars for sale here is open to criticism if the price is not win win for both parties. if you are not happy with people commenting, then jolly well spend money and post on sgcarmart.

Yes, it’s an open forum. So I am also just sharing my views/criticism too about the comments. :)

However, I didn’t disclose the price. It was wrong for someone to disclose the price on my behalf that was shared through a PM.

Hi all,

I am selling a Honda Civic 1.6 VTi.

COE Expiry: 16 April 2019
Min. Parf: $12,139
Road Tax Expiry: 16 April 2019
Mileage: 88600 km

Please PM me your offer or msg 97868354 (Victor). Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1