Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

(edited)

I got a TOYOTA Premio.

Coe expire 28 April 2019

Min parf $9465

Mileage 360000km.

How much can the body fetch.

Edited by Ronnieseah
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I got a TOYOTA Premio.

Coe expire 28 April 2019

Min parf $9465

Mileage 360000km.

You can search online for scrap car, there are many exporters, they will quote you and you can get the best price out of those.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I’m selling a car that’s post scrap value but with a renew 5 year COE left

ok noted..

let's the guessing game being...

Toyota? Kia?..

Neutral Newbie

ok noted..

let's the guessing game being...

Toyota? Kia?..

LOL wrote that in a hurry. It’s a Toyota Rush. Was suppose to scrap last year. But renewed the COE for 5 years last year. But suddenly I need to move overseas so have to sell. Still have bank loan going for the COE. Does anyone know how to go about doing this or any advice?
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

LOL wrote that in a hurry. It’s a Toyota Rush. Was suppose to scrap last year. But renewed the COE for 5 years last year. But suddenly I need to move overseas so have to sell. Still have bank loan going for the COE. Does anyone know how to go about doing this or any advice?

whahahahahhaha.. Ok at least i got the brand right

Clear the loan is the only way.. How to clear is the question.. at times we do need those friendly dealer who goes all way out to help.. just pay admin fee.. how high i dunno..

If u lucky that the buyer trust you.. he may pay you in advance to clear the loan.. chances is rare so don be hopeful as the risk is there.

once loan cleared then can effective the transfer. this is the easiest part. Now i understand online can do liao.

All the best and hope not too RUSH for you.

Neutral Newbie

whahahahahhaha.. Ok at least i got the brand right

Clear the loan is the only way.. How to clear is the question.. at times we do need those friendly dealer who goes all way out to help.. just pay admin fee.. how high i dunno..

If u lucky that the buyer trust you.. he may pay you in advance to clear the loan.. chances is rare so don be hopeful as the risk is there.

once loan cleared then can effective the transfer. this is the easiest part. Now i understand online can do liao.

All the best and hope not too RUSH for you.

LOL it’s not too RUSH yet still have time. Do you know any dealer? This is my first time selling a car.
  • Praise 1

LOL it’s not too RUSH yet still have time. Do you know any dealer? This is my first time selling a car.

Your RUSH lifted?

Turbocharged

i do not know any but here do have a few.

Believe they will PM you in no time or oredi did!  [laugh]

LOL itâs not too RUSH yet still have time. Do you know any dealer? This is my first time selling a car.

Hi I’m interested in yr rush ,, can call me at 92471011
  • Praise 1

I got a TOYOTA Premio.

Coe expire 28 April 2019

Min parf $9465

Mileage 360000km.

this is a taxi ???

• Praise 1

I got a TOYOTA Premio.

Coe expire 28 April 2019

Min parf $9465

Mileage 360000km.

$2300

Body is worth 2000

• Praise 1

(edited)

Altis body is 2300-2500

Vios body is 1200-1500

Cerato Forte body is 2200-2500

Avante body is 1500-1800

Before u ask for this kind of cars, at least u know how much to factor :)

Scraping my forte soo.. Left 4 mths.. Any lobang? Manual... Odo 160++k.. Bro cmcex..manual one body how much? Edited by Ronleech

I am looking for Toyota Vios, Honda Fit (those smaller size and better FC) and renew COE. If u guys have it, kindly PM me. Hope to get one soon. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Altis body is 2300-2500

Vios body is 1200-1500

Cerato Forte body is 2200-2500

Avante body is 1500-1800

Before u ask for this kind of cars, at least u know how much to factor :)

Cerato Koup can fetch this price? 

Just FYI, body styles, transmission, capacity and even color makes a diff when it comes to export or cut.

Weird is ppl ask "how much Camry body?" thats it, am i suppose to guess? or ask god?

Again, my prices are for ppl who are keen and has a confirm date fr handover. Thank you.

I just dont want to be a information counter, if i share, i share. If not do not bug me spam me for a price for your own "shiokness" 

Cerato Koup can fetch this price? 

Nope, only sedan.

Koup 1.6 auto can get 1300-1500 (better than 318/320 LOLz)

Scraping my forte soo.. Left 4 mths.. Any lobang? Manual... Odo 160++k.. Bro cmcex..manual one body how much?

Manual 1.6 sedan 1200 only. Still color dependant

2.0 Forte prices not good

• Praise 8

Just FYI, body styles, transmission, capacity and even color makes a diff when it comes to export or cut.

Weird is ppl ask "how much Camry body?" thats it, am i suppose to guess? or ask god?

Again, my prices are for ppl who are keen and has a confirm date fr handover. Thank you.

I just dont want to be a information counter, if i share, i share. If not do not bug me spam me for a price for your own "shiokness"

Nope, only sedan.

Koup 1.6 auto can get 1300-1500 (better than 318/320 LOLz)

Manual 1.6 sedan 1200 only. Still color dependant

2.0 Forte prices not good

Black....