Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Camry 2.0 Black

Mileage 140K

ARF 25403

Coe Till 10 Nov 2018

2 Owner

Good condition and no repairs needed

watsapp me 98526617

post-153177-0-40949700-1504104865_thumb.jpg

post-153177-0-71858400-1504104873_thumb.jpg

post-153177-0-48209200-1504104880_thumb.jpg

Edited by alvanlee321
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hyundai Getz 1.1m 5 dr

Coe expiry 14 Feb 2018

ARF $8674

Parf rebate $4337 at end of coe

selling price $6400

$2063 for 5 months to drive from sept to feb

$412.6 monthly

contact 98189611 Keith

Edited by Kcy
  • Praise 1

Any Direct owner here selling their car? No Agent. Short term drive.

10k or less. preferably at least 1.5 year to 2 years car.

i know its not easy .....

Unless you are looking at OPC car, that asking price of yours is quite hard considering most cars minimum parf is already 7k-8k

• Praise 1

Unless you are looking at OPC car, that asking price of yours is quite hard considering most cars minimum parf is already 7k-8k

True Bro.... Lets Continue to pray for miracle. Let God lead me to a good catch soon

Blue Civic FD1.8

Mileage: 106772km

OMV: S21,092

Minimum PARF Benefit: $10,546

COE Expiry : 5 June 2018

Comes with upgraded headunit, original 17" Enkei Rims, ICE etc. Just changed alternator. Left side of front bumper some scratches. Others normal wear and tear. Reverse cam and front camera. Regularly serviced at SKM motors. Selling due to collecting new ride in Oct.

Asking $19k. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

Repost. Interested do PM. Price negotiable. Thanks!

I just took over a manual Hyundai avante with around 1 yr 5 Mths to go. Initially thought I sell my c70 but offers so far is not good and find it not economically to keep 2 cars .

So either one has to go . Fuel consumption gives me around 600k plus for 45l . Fix up most of the things like new original shocks and tyres . Changed the oil as well Willing to let go at 17k. Depre is around 7k plus - 8k . Anyone interested can pm me only if you feel the price and depre is reasonable . Thanks

Hyundai Getz 1.1m 5 dr

Coe expiry 14 Feb 2018

ARF $8674

Parf rebate $4337 at end of coe

selling price $6400

$2063 for 5 months to drive from sept to feb

$412.6 monthly

contact 98189611 Keith

Bingo.

mileage at 132,900 km, doesn't justify..

Doesnt mean all PHV mileage all high, some went to convert bcos they thought can make some $ out of it and later realise that its not worth their time hence just leave it also never bother to go LTA to convert back.

Thats why when i scrap/export cars, some are under PH and they dont even know need to convert back in order to be able to transfer.

So this mileage could be genuine judging by the interior condition. But $5000 above paper? I wont bite, this body now maximum only 600-700

Edited by cmcex
  • Praise 1

Time to look for a change of ride again..

Wiling to consider any type from $500/month depre onwards depending on the condition..

Whatsapp me at 9O175727

If price is ok, we will go to my workshop to have a quick check and if no problem, can go straight to LTA for transfer..deal with cash down.. 

Thank you..  [bounce2]

• Praise 1

Doesnt mean all PHV mileage all high, some went to convert bcos they thought can make some $ out of it and later realise that its not worth their time hence just leave it also never bother to go LTA to convert back.

Thats why when i scrap/export cars, some are under PH and they dont even know need to convert back in order to be able to transfer.

So this mileage could be genuine judging by the interior condition. But $5000 above paper? I wont bite, this body now maximum only 600-700

I agreed with you, Bro, I'm one good example hahaha, bought a preowned civic and converted it to PHV for work and study purposes. Some misconception is that PHV cars might have very high mileage but it pretty much depends on individual. I converted it to PHV to cover some fuel cost and pocket money but I drive only when I have time. My current mileage is only 105,000km, the interior condition (clean leather w hardly any wrinkles, steering wheel and gear knob not even a single scratch) plus engine and gearbox can justify the mileage. I'm already the 3rd owner but the condition really amazed me, even my workshop guys said it's worth to renew another 5 years this coming end Nov. Nevertheless, I won't be renewing it cos I have plans to switch to a stream
  • Praise 1

I agreed with you, Bro, I'm one good example hahaha, bought a preowned civic and converted it to PHV for work and study purposes. Some misconception is that PHV cars might have very high mileage but it pretty much depends on individual. I converted it to PHV to cover some fuel cost and pocket money but I drive only when I have time. My current mileage is only 105,000km, the interior condition (clean leather w hardly any wrinkles, steering wheel and gear knob not even a single scratch) plus engine and gearbox can justify the mileage. I'm already the 3rd owner but the condition really amazed me, even my workshop guys said it's worth to renew another 5 years this coming end Nov. Nevertheless, I won't be renewing it cos I have plans to switch to a stream 𤤠All in all, not all PHVs are heavily used imo ð Side note, anyone looking for a good civic to renew COE can also pm me!!! ðð»ð

105k for an almost 10 years old car. That worked out to be less than 30 km a day.

Impressive....,

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1