Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Selling my red Mazda 3 1.6 SP Luxury

COE expiry: 20 Feb 2018

Min Parf: 8365

Mileage: 218k

I’m the 2nd owner. Bought from a close friend.

Selling: $10k

Other info:

About 1 year old 17” tyres and battery. Air con, engine, gearbox all running very well. Just serviced in August 2017. Will also throw in a new set of wipers.

Handover around mid November.

PM if keen. Thanks!

Sorry I forgot to mention that engine check light is on. I've checked with mechanics and they've determined it's a sensor problem so it's not been repaired. It's actually been on for years (including many years under my friend's care) but engine and gearbox have not given any problems. I'm certain it'll be problem free motoring until end of COE.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Manual transmission, niche market. $11k just let go. Very few people will buy one. Since a change of plan, means there are issues with the car.

My Wife can’t handle manual . Bought the car and doing it all up but no choice Wife don’t like manual . So had to let it go . But did you see or test my car before making this statement which I feel it’s very unfair to me and you assume I change of plans means car got problem issue . Isn’t it like a bit 以小人之心 度君子之腹 ? I won’t want to create a debate or quarrel with you here but that’s not a nice to say when you haven’t even view the car and just because you feel so that there has to be problem with the car since I change of plan . Who would dare buy any car car from you since your concept is good car won’t sell , got problem then sell ?

Peace

• Praise 2

9k maybe I'll consider. given the parf now only 5k plus, and it is an old car. chances are there are alot of going to break down parts.

people want 11k you can let go.

Actually , I already got 2 new offers at $12500. Think I will just sell to whoever come and view first . Thanks for your offer of 9k . I am sure you can find better cars than mine .
  • Praise 1

Hi All,

Selling Kia Rio 1.6M Sedan

Green
COE expire 28-Jan-18
PARF rebate $5,500
Mileage 326k
Selling $7k

PM me.

Radio spoil. Other than last till scrap with super cold air con.

• Praise 2

Manual transmission, niche market. $11k just let go. Very few people will buy one. Since a change of plan, means there are issues with the car.

No lah, think the guy prob a part time car dealer. Google his number and you prob see a few car sale.
  • Praise 1

No lah, think the guy prob a part time car dealer. Google his number and you prob see a few car sale.

In all fairness to this bro and other genuine sellers, I did a check, he indeed has 2 cars , a volvo and this one and he has been contemplating to sell either the volvo or this car off and on, price wise I dont know whether if a manual car could fetch the mentioned price but he is a genuine seller. So in good spirits of MCFers, lets not make further speculation. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 7

He ivan06 himself also driving manual accent leh. Sure will ppl appreciate manual and can sell one lah, pricing maybe lower than auto loh. Edited by Club21z
  • Praise 2

just to gather feedback , neighbour selling his March 2009 1.5 Vios E...mileage 110k, selling at $18k... worth to drive till end and renew COE?

Vios parf is only less than 7k. So you are paying 11k for 17 months. Monthly deprecation is around $647,or $7.8k annually. If there are no hidden problems can go for it. But direct owner to buyer, you are not protected by lemon law..
  • Praise 1

Ahh that's the setback.. gearbox and engine.. but vios is a good workhorse?

yes... pretty much... esp the manual one....

my driving instructor used a vios... day to night let students burn clutch and e brake no problem lei... 

• Praise 1

yes... pretty much... esp the manual one....

my driving instructor used a vios... day to night let students burn clutch and e brake no problem lei...

I sold my manual vios here more than 2 years ago. There were some minor defects which were listed upfront.. But can be replaced and repaired cheaply.a fellow forumer bought it. My loss was his gain.. Maybe I was too honest with listing the wear and tear.. Haha, in the end the forumer drove it till the expiry of coe.. He only spent less than $100 in repair and replacement of parts. Mine was vios manual.. Deprecation was only 4k per annum. With just over 6 months left..

Seriously, very few manual drivers.. So if anyone selling, be prepared to sell it much lower than automatic transmission.

Edited by Ivan_06

White honda civic 1.6A

Mileage 250000, fully agent serviced.

Coe due 2 May 2018

Parf value 11500.

Asking 14k only.

Interior leather seat condition no good, sign of wear n tear.

Contact 91808881

Car sold.
  • Praise 1

Anybody interested in beautiful yellow beetle 1.6A.

Left 1.5 months

Parf is 10558. Body worth 450.

Paper when scrap now is 10706. Paper plus body plus roadtax rebate is about $11250.

Letting go cheap at 11.5k.

Own this iconic beetle for 1.5months. In great working condition. No repairs needed.

This works out to be only 4k depre per year.

Will scrap by tmr if no takers.

Contact me at 91808881

Helping my friend to post this

Model : Toyota Camry

COE end date : 14 Jan 2018.

Scrap value by end : $14,756.00

PQP paid  : $15,989 

mileage :170K Km

Hand over : 18th Nov after collecting new car 

BM offer : $1k above PARF

interest party please PM me. 

Thanks. 

• Praise 1

Selling my red Mazda 3 1.6 SP Luxury

COE expiry: 20 Feb 2018

Min Parf: 8365

Mileage: 218k

Iâm the 2nd owner. Bought from a close friend.

Selling: $10k

Other info:

About 1 year old 17â tyres and battery. Air con, engine, gearbox all running very well. Just serviced in August 2017. Will also throw in a new set of wipers.

Handover around mid November.

PM if keen. Thanks!

Sold
  • Praise 2

Coe Keyed in wrongly. No such $1008 for coe. And never enter ARF. So 4mths left of $1008 coe is $33.

Thanks for clarifying. I also thot the earliest date this model came in was 2009.

• Praise 1

Anybody interested in beautiful yellow beetle 1.6A.

Left 1.5 months

Parf is 10558. Body worth 450.

Paper when scrap now is 10706. Paper plus body plus roadtax rebate is about $11250.

Letting go cheap at 11.5k.

Own this iconic beetle for 1.5months. In great working condition. No repairs needed.

This works out to be only 4k depre per year.

Will scrap by tmr if no takers.

Contact me at 91808881

Sold.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3