Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Neutral Newbie
Hi all,

Selling my black Honda Fit 1.3G

COE expiry: 30 Oct 2018

Road tax expiry: 30 Apr 2018

Min Parf: $6115

Mileage: 163k km

2nd owner. 1st owner is my friend.

Selling: $13k

Other info:

Just serviced during 160k km. Changed engine oil, engine filter, transmission oil, new set of wipers, spark plugs, etc

Tyres changed in Aug 2017.

No known problems. Good Engine and transmission.

Some dings & dents(Not for fussy buyers).

Handover as early as mid next week.

Contact me if interested. HP:90272175

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i believe if priced at $11-12k it should be snapped up rather quickly

Hi all,

Other info:
Just serviced during 160k km. Changed engine oil, engine filter, transmission oil, new set of wipers, spark plugs, etc

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Other info:

I'm opened to reasonable offers.
  • Praise 1

Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6 Auto

COE Expiry: 23 Jun 2018

OMV: $13,243

ARF: $13,243

PARF: $6621

Mileage: 137000km

Front and rear shock absorbers, ATF,spark plugs, battery recently changed.

Black plastidip bonnet. White led fog light. Center Armrest with usb charging ports. 15 inch sports rims

Looking at 11.5k

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Looking to offload my Kia Cerato Forte Koup 1.6A.

23/05/2020

30 months left.

min parf $7,716

mileage 143k

letting go at $28k

$8.1k depri.

interested party pls contact me at 96697553

• Praise 1

I'm just curious about the profile of peep who would buy such short term car. Exporter or someone looking to extend the coe with a window to assess the viability based on the car conditions? The hassles with insurance and scrapping etc to use it just as a temp car is too much to me.

In my opinion, more often than not, the reason why these “profile of peep who would buy such short term car” could be because they want to export it to other countries for overseas buyers. They’ll check the condition of the car and if suitable + in demand for overseas buyers, then the value is higher. And, that alone is quite a smart money-making strategy!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Other info:

Car sold. Thanks.
  • Praise 1

But u sit in an unknown condition second hand ride, money is one thing. If any lives lost or etc, it's another thing..

@Ivan_06

lives lost is unlikely due to car but driver error, unless you say new car confirm no lives lost and also new car also have new car problem

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/more-6000-faulty-honda-vezels-yet-be-rectified-lta

Hi

Selling my Saab 93-convertible

Deregistration Date : 20 Dec 2017

Min. PARF Benefit $27 201

Mileage : 103K ++

Just changed tyres and battery three months ago. (With receipts)

Serviced every 6 months

Car no problem.

Can drive till scrap or renew for another 10 years.

Am upgrading to another car.

Good for those who like the feel in an open top cabriolet.

Looking at 32K

If interested, please pm me.

Thank you.

• Praise 1

Hi

Selling my Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Auto
COE Expiry : 17 Oct 2018 (11 months left)

ARF : $15,275

PARF Rebate at De-registration date : $7,637

Current Road Tax Expiry Date: 17 Apr 2018
Mileage : 240K+

Selling : $15K (or any reasonable offers)

2 owners and it was an internal transfer within family members.

Car is installed with good quality Pioneer DVD/sound system with Rainbow speakers and subwoofer.  It also has front and rear camera with recording.  Many parts have been replaced during regular servicing including air-con compressor. Car engine has also been tuned before. All known problems are fixed. Tyres should be good for another 20K mileage.  External and internal looks good for a 9 year old car.  Good for short term drive until car scrap.  Already got my new car and can let go in one week's time.

If interested, please PM me.

Thanks

• Praise 1

Hi

Selling my Saab 93-convertible

Deregistration Date : 20 Dec 2017

Min. PARF Benefit $27 201

Mileage : 103K ++

Just changed tyres and battery three months ago. (With receipts)

Serviced every 6 months

Car no problem.

Can drive till scrap or renew for another 10 years.

Am upgrading to another car.

Good for those who like the feel in an open top cabriolet.

Looking at 32K

If interested, please pm me.

Thank you.

Good luck.

Scrap body value only $80.

1+ more months

You'll be lucky to even get 1k above scrap.

• Praise 3

hahaha... convertible ma...

Saab, good luck with maintenance. Parts will be hard to find and etc... $5k above parf for 1 month car. If you get $500 above parf, can arm chio liao.

Good luck.

Scrap body value only $80.

1+ more months

You'll be lucky to even get 1k above scrap.

Thank you for sharing. I will just drive to the end and see what miserable scrap value I can get or nothing at all.

Cheers!

Saab, good luck with maintenance. Parts will be hard to find and etc... $5k above parf for 1 month car. If you get $500 above parf, can arm chio liao.

Perhaps I have miscalculated. Thank you for pointing out my ignorance.

I will just drive the car to the end.

• Praise 2

The fact is Saab is no longer in existence since the company filed for bankruptcy in 2012. Hence u can imagine parts being super rare and hard to come by, if any. Most probably would be recond and etc... The basic parf value of $27k is basically too high of an entry point for anyone to take up the risk. I am sure you would have that in mind, why not just renew coe for another 10 years.

If one intends to just drive for 1 month, the prorated 1 month insurance would be like 30% of a normal 1 year insurance... Hence, unless one intends to renew no one would even make an offer... The parts are simply too hard to come by and no offense.. For continental marquee, maintenance and etc would be a big issue. Most who can afford would prefer to buy a new ride or at least one with warranty left.. That's my take.

If you look at quotz, the last saab to be sold was in jan 2017 for a car registered in 2011..

The car was just sold at 4.5k above parf value at time of delivery..... The car would only expire in 2021....

http://www.quotz.com.sg/auction/info.php?AID=17760

Edited by Ivan_06

The fact is Saab is no longer in existence since the company filed for bankruptcy in 2012. Hence u can imagine parts being super rare and hard to come by, if any. Most probably would be recond and etc... The basic parf value of $27k is basically too high of an entry point for anyone to take up the risk. I am sure you would have that in mind, why not just renew coe for another 10 years.

If one intends to just drive for 1 month, the prorated 1 month insurance would be like 30% of a normal 1 year insurance... Hence, unless one intends to renew no one would even make an offer... The parts are simply too hard to come by and no offense.. For continental marquee, maintenance and etc would be a big issue. Most who can afford would prefer to buy a new ride or at least one with warranty left.. That's my take.

If you look at quotz, the last saab to be sold was in jan 2017 for a car registered in 2011..

The car was just sold at 4.5k above parf value at time of delivery..... The car would only expire in 2021....

Yes, I agree with you. Just thinking if someone would like to renew the car as the car is really in a good condition and the mileage is reasonable for a 10 year old car.

The selling price was high, (maybe too high now to think of it) but was clearly negotiable.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

Yes, I agree with you. Just thinking if someone would like to renew the car as the car is really in a good condition and the mileage is reasonable for a 10 year old car.

The selling price was high, (maybe too high now to think of it) but was clearly negotiable.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

I drove this car for 6 months before it went for scrap.

It was good while it lasted.

Renewing COE is rather tricky as you lose your parf value.

Thus it is recommended that you only renew for popular B&B cars or unique highly sought after cars like M series, Merc SLK, etc.

No point for this car really....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1