Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Anyone interested in. 2005 Suzuki Liana 1.3 MT?

Scrap at 30/11/2014 is $7205.

Scrap at 18/05/2015 when the Coe expires is $6368.

Roadtax is paid till the end.

Asking for $500 above paper on 30/11/2014. Car drives well. Only engine mounts are a little worn. Nothing else needs to be fixed. Genuine mileage of 80k km.

Approx $10 bucks a day. Unbeatable price.

PM me if interested.

↡ Advertisement

Great thread.

Good for those selling and also buyers sourcing for a temp ride, while waiting for the COE to drop, hopefully! :) lol

• Praise 5

im looking for a few such cars (left 6mth to 18mths) for company use. if have pls pm me.

i started a thread few week back asking for such car, but a humberger came in and said not allowed, then thread got locked. then why this thread exist?

• Praise 2

I got a auto gear vios.. until apr/15.. anyone interested can pm me.. letting go at paper value + 500... will sell soon as getting a van...

Overall car no problem. . Everything is working.. just exterior not very nice.. some scratches here and there..

• Praise 2

My vios 1.5A up for sale. Scrap on 9th may 2015. Road tax paid till end. No major issues cos still driving now and regular servicing done at stamford tyres. Paper get back $6.7k at scrap. Can handover earliest end Nov or early Dec. interested pls pm me. Thks.

Edited by Luckydrawcar
  • Dislike 1

im looking for a few such cars (left 6mth to 18mths) for company use. if have pls pm me.

i started a thread few week back asking for such car, but a humberger came in and said not allowed, then thread got locked. then why this thread exist?

If you know this thread exist, why waste bandwidth to create another?

hi hamburger,

dont try to change the subject, your reply in my thread was that this type of post is not allowed here! apparently not, coz the thread and other threads has been going on about ppl looking for car to buy from fellow forumer.

it is stupid if we cant ask about fellow car owner wanting to sell their car, especially in a car forum, dont you think so?

If you know this thread exist, why waste bandwidth to create another?

• Praise 1

hi hamburger,

dont try to change the subject, your reply in my thread was that this type of post is not allowed here! apparently not, coz the thread and other threads has been going on about ppl looking for car to buy from fellow forumer.

it is stupid if we cant ask about fellow car owner wanting to sell their car, especially in a car forum, dont you think so?

You not happy, go query mod why your thread was locked.

I don't see the need to answer you.

has nothing to do with the mod, that is another matter why they lock, I guess they cant answer me either why this thread and other thread can go on about want to buy cars from fellow former here while mine got locked.

from your quoted reply, I can see that you are trying to avoid the question

"why you nosed into my thread and said that it is not allowed"?

sorry to TS and all ppl here trying to find/sell their cars here.

hope the next reply from hamburger will be our last exchange in this thread.

cheers

You not happy, go query mod why your thread was locked.

I don't see the need to answer you.

• Praise 1

Please take it off line. thanks

has nothing to do with the mod, that is another matter why they lock, I guess they cant answer me either why this thread and other thread can go on about want to buy cars from fellow former here while mine got locked.

from your quoted reply, I can see that you are trying to avoid the question

"why you nosed into my thread and said that it is not allowed"?

sorry to TS and all ppl here trying to find/sell their cars here.

hope the next reply from hamburger will be our last exchange in this thread.

cheers

• Praise 1

Im driving a suzuki ignis sports,

COE till sept 2015, repaired radiator, water pump, exhaust pipe, clutch, air con, new original brake pads, new tyres.

can contact me if keen... maybe changing to van for business.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Helping a Fren to check if anyone keen in 2008 2.0A Camry. No dealer plse, only direct seller. PM me for more details.

• Praise 1

I'm having a sunny till Mar 2015. Mileage only 130km..

Now looking for replacement, most probably, a car that last a couple of years (maybe even till 2018) and see if the COE will drop?

For the rest who share the same fate as me with COE ending at Mar 2015 - June 2015, (this kind of ill-replacement period) what are the plans for your car replacement?

I'm having a sunny till Mar 2015. Mileage only 130km..

Now looking for replacement, most probably, a car that last a couple of years (maybe even till 2018) and see if the COE will drop?

For the rest who share the same fate as me with COE ending at Mar 2015 - June 2015, (this kind of ill-replacement period) what are the plans for your car replacement?

if you are looking for a used car and something that is common

Then wait till the last one or 2 months and then you look for one, but try to screen down to the brand/model that you are looking for

No point looking now as your sunny will only fetch at scrap value as used car dealer will not be offering anything more.

Unless your sunny cannot tahan already and breaking down

If getting a new car, can start to decide which one you want as bidding takes time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2