Man spotted clinging onto moving car at Jalan Jurong Kechil

Yamapi

clingmain.jpg

Stomper Stunned saw this man lying facedown on a Toyota Altis and clinging desperately to the sides of the car at about 7pm today (Oct 18) along Jalan Jurong Kechil.
The Stomper is unsure what sparked the incident but said it seemed like the man was attempting to stop the driver and passenger from moving off.
In a phone conversation with Stomp, the Stomper said:
"There was some 'drama' along Jalan Jurong Kechil today (Oct 18), sometime at around 7pm.
"I was driving along the road just outside the Bukit Timah Community Centre when I saw this man lying on top of the windshield of a Toyota Altis.
"He was clinging onto the sides as the car moved along the stretch of road. My friend, who was in my car at that time, took a video of the incident.
"The man appeared to be trying to stop the driver and passenger.
"The car was going at a speed of about 40km/h. Epic."
what happened ah? mediacorp filming some new drama?! [confused]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

CID, mai chao!!

clingmain.jpg

Stomper Stunned saw this man lying facedown on a Toyota Altis and clinging desperately to the sides of the car at about 7pm today (Oct 18) along Jalan Jurong Kechil.
The Stomper is unsure what sparked the incident but said it seemed like the man was attempting to stop the driver and passenger from moving off.
In a phone conversation with Stomp, the Stomper said:
"There was some 'drama' along Jalan Jurong Kechil today (Oct 18), sometime at around 7pm.
"I was driving along the road just outside the Bukit Timah Community Centre when I saw this man lying on top of the windshield of a Toyota Altis.
"He was clinging onto the sides as the car moved along the stretch of road. My friend, who was in my car at that time, took a video of the incident.
"The man appeared to be trying to stop the driver and passenger.
"The car was going at a speed of about 40km/h. Epic."
what happened ah? mediacorp filming some new drama?! [confused]

• Praise 2

Hmmmm.

If some psycho does this to me when I am driving, what should I do?

I have front car camera so it will be easy to prove that it was self defence if I run him down but I'd prefer not to.

• Praise 1

jam brakes and let him fall.

Hmmmm.

I have front car camera so it will be easy to prove that it was self defence if I run him down but I'd prefer not to.

• Praise 1

Hmmmm.

Since when traffic law in Singapore protect the the driver?

jam brakes and let him fall.

Aiyo, don't lar. Remember the taxi and young chap around orchard area. That young chap past away right? Edited by Kingkong

Yeah, I remember that case.....

Anyway, that was a tongue in cheek reply.... not meant to be taken seriously....\

Aiyo, don't lar. Remember the taxi and young chap around orchard area. That young chap past away right?