Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

Vega

she is breaking down, so much stress. If she is a teacher, this is going to be worst for her and she may lose her job, making her worst.

if she is a teacher and the school saw that, her career is in question.

About the worst thing one can do when breaking down.

To shout and rant at others or something similar whilst not excatly pleasant would I feel still be somewhat acceptable but to wreck a religious altar is a no go under any circumstances.

I just hope that the believers/worshippers of that altar would be maganimous towards her but I would understand if they felt otherwise as religion is very personal and limits can easily be tested and breeched. Hoping that this ends well both for the woman and the believers.

• Praise 14

About the worst thing one can do when breaking down.

To shout and rant at others or something similar whilst not excatly pleasant would I feel still be somewhat acceptable but to wreck a religious altar is a no go under any circumstances.

I just hope that the believers/worshippers of that altar would be maganimous towards her but I would understand if they felt otherwise as religion is very personal and limits can easily be tested and breeched. Hoping that this ends well both for the woman and the believers.

hmmmmm..... maybe the spirit of the decease not happy with something and enter her body (she just happen to be there) to create a scene.... [sweatdrop]

This is quite common if something the decease had been waiting for like some children were in oversea and not around or things that had not been done... :huh:

Edited by Picnic06

Maybe she got the problem sum all wrong.... :huh:

She is teaching Civic education on 'Public Place' to the camera man .. [:p]

This type of christian gives all christians a bad name. Basic rule of humanity is to respect one another. Even God gives us a free will/choice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2