Caffeine Could Seriously Harm Men's Fertility

Picnic06-Biante15

here, help you on typo error ..

cos all the 'x' killed by caffeine and left with 'y' ......... :huh:

hmmmmmmm..................sound like it sia.........numbers no issue.............boy or ger is the consent here............. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Serious? I am still a beast.

LOL

Salar boh ... :o

@Tianmo your favourite drink, cannot take in too much (suggested adults only consume 400mg of caffeine a day) ... [sly]

Yahoo news: Caffeine Could Seriously Harm Men's Fertility: Should We All Just Quit?

Caffeine has hit the headlines again as it's been found to seriously affect men's fertility. New research has found that drinking just two strong cups of Joe a day could halve their chances of conceiving a child.

We know that too much caffeine isn't super duper healthy for us, but can our beloved coffee and tea really be that harmful to our health? And are we unwittingly drinking far more than is healthy without even realising?

In the past women have been warned not to overdo caffeine in pregnancy and there are studies suggesting it can raise the risk of miscarriage - so most women trying to conceive cut down anyway.

But this seems to be the first time men have been warned that their caffeine consumption could affect parenthood.

The research at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston showed that men who drank 265gm of caffeine a day had the least chance of becoming fathers. Experts suggest this could be because caffeine may harm sperm at a molecular level.

And though men who aren't trying to conceive might not think that they have anything to worry about, it definitely raises questions about what else caffeine might be doing to our health that we have no idea about.

Last year the editor in chief of the Journal of Caffeine Research Dr Jack James suggested caffeine-containing products need health warnings similar to those found on cigarette packets.

Dr James, who is head of the department of psychology at Reykjavik University, Iceland, has claimed that we're all consuming way more caffeine than we think we are.

Should we give up caffeine altogether?

Should we be ditching our coffee habits ASAP and do we need to be checking all the foods, drinks, medicines and even cosmetics we use to make sure we're not over-doing it?

It's suggested adults only consume 400mg of caffeine a day (two cups of instant coffee or four of tea). To put this into perspective, one large Starbucks coffee contains 360mg. So savour your morning cup as you shouldn't be drinking any more that day.

Though some studies have linked moderate caffeine consumption to better kidney function and a reduction in gallstones, and even heart benefits, experts remain cautious.

Migraine expert Dr Nicholas Silver, consultant neurologist at The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, told Yahoo!

Lifestyle that he believed we could get rid of 80 per cent of chronic illnesses, sleep problems, migraines and headaches if we simply stopped consuming caffeine

Link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/two-cups-of-coffee-a-day-could-seriously-affect-male-fertility-thanks-to-caffeine-levels-130541083.html

Si bei heng. My tikam tikam worked and I got a boy and 2 girls.

hmmmmmmm..................sound like it sia.........numbers no issue.............boy or ger is the consent here............. [laugh] [laugh]

RAW means WAR!

Screw condoms?

No protection needed. Can go raw 😄😄

• Praise 1

Si bei heng. My tikam tikam worked and I got a boy and 2 girls.

psssssst.................me also .........2 girls and 1 boy.......... ^_^[:p][laugh] [laugh]

Good for ya brudder. Did u use the rhythm method? lol

psssssst.................me also .........2 girls and 1 boy.......... ^_^[:p][laugh] [laugh]

Good for ya brudder. Did u use the rhythm method? lol

Thank you......... thank you...........I used the boh chap method............ [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Doesn't seem to affect doctors in hospitals...some of them are still romping away with nurses in the storerooms despite drinking copious amounts of coffee.

[laugh]

That's why the nurses don't get preggy... [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

Darn!! I must be drinking bootleg coffee all these years!!!!

:D :D :D u better go n check ur meat....make sure u r getting what u paid for [lipsrsealed]

Thank you......... thank you...........I used the boh chap method............ [laugh] [laugh]

oey TM boh chap or Chap Tiao (wipe clean) method?

• Praise 1

:D :D :D u better go n check ur meat....make sure u r getting what u paid for [lipsrsealed]

oey TM boh chap or Chap Tiao (wipe clean) method?

aiyo..............you always ask me sensitive question lah...........ok I grant you an 20 min interview............put place put time...... [laugh] [laugh]

BTW...............you teochew ah???...........

Edited by Tianmo

Supercharged

aiyo..............you always ask me sensitive question lah...........ok I grant you an 20 min interview............put place put time...... [laugh] [laugh]

BTW...............you teochew ah???...........

20mins deal vs once a while throw u 1 sensitive qtn to spook u [rolleyes]

no need scholar to answer which one is gd deal hor

the only living thing with red karching in my hse is my fighting fish n i doubt fish got dialect [laugh].

20mins deal vs once a while throw u 1 sensitive qtn to spook u [rolleyes]

no need scholar to answer which one is gd deal hor

the only living thing with red karching in my hse is my fighting fish n i doubt fish got dialect [laugh].

ok.................no interview.... -_- -_-

fish got dialect lah..........dont believe tonight you go back ask the fish............ [laugh] [laugh]

Doesn't seem to affect doctors in hospitals...some of them are still romping away with nurses in the storerooms despite drinking copious amounts of coffee.

[laugh]

Just because you're shooting blanks doesn't mean you are unable to cock, aim and fire. :D

• Praise 3

I think some of you here mix fertility with erectile dysfunction.

What they are saying is caffeine kills your sperm aka fertility it doesn't say about your sex drive. If you are trying for one-night-stands, drink all you want but if you are trying for fatherhood, stop drinking caffeine.

• Praise 1

I also heard PCC too much or work in hot environment also affect fertility... but it seems not true leh.

Pcc no

Drive too much affect fertility, cook too long also tio.

I think some of you here mix fertility with erectile dysfunction.

What they are saying is caffeine kills your sperm aka fertility it doesn't say about your sex drive. If you are trying for one-night-stands, drink all you want but if you are trying for fatherhood, stop drinking caffeine.

Wah got experience :D

Pcc no

Drive too much affect fertility, cook too long also tio.

Wah got experience :D

You notice how many came here to haolian about the number of cups of coffee they drink daily and their boner but nobody seems to use their brain for a moment to read.

Small head vs big head...result: small head wins.

You notice how many came here to haolian about the number of cups of coffee they drink daily and their boner but nobody seems to use their brain for a moment to read.

Small head vs big head...result: small head wins.

Hhahaha no wonder fertility rate so low, its not the women prob but...

Never haolian boner ler...just haolian still can produce two teenagers with 4 cups per day since before marriage...so is about fertility......no?

Edited by LoverofCar

You guys do know that, NOT every guy is trying to have a kid, while they are sleeping outside.

So I think there is a HUGE business opportunity for Caffeine business.

1) Caffeine infused condoms.

2) Caffeine pre-sex drinks/boost. 'Gives you double the energy for enjoyment, while halved the chance of disaster"

↡ Advertisement