Taiwan Gay Parade 2014

Picnic06-Biante15

I think I spotted @Tianmo, @bavarian, @Chowyunfatt and Picnic06 in the pictures .... [laugh][laugh]

Yahoo news: Tens of thousands march for gay rights in Taiwan

Tens of thousands of people took to the streets of Taipei on Saturday for Asia’s largest gay rights parade, with many urging parliament to push through a controversial bill recognizing same-sex marriage.

Supporters from Taiwan and abroad waved placards reading “equal marriage rights” and “support gay marriage” as they marched through the capital for the 12th annual Walk in Queers’ Shoes parade

Gay and lesbian groups in Taiwan, one of Asia’s more liberal societies, have been urging the government for years to legalize same-sex marriage. Parliament started reviewing a bill on the issue last year.

Participants revel through a street during a gay and lesbian parade in Taipei, Taiwan, Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014. Thousands of gay and lesbian Taiwanese took to the streets showing Taiwan's acceptance of alternative lifestyles and activities from traditional ways of Chinese life.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/photos/tens-of-thousands-march-for-gay-rights-in-taiwan-slideshow/couple-hugs-during-taiwan-lgbt-pride-parade-taipei-photo-081306087.html#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Ftens-of-thousands-march-for-gay-rights-in-taiwan-slideshow%252Fparticipants-revel-street-during-gay-lesbian-parade-taipei-photo-091129069.html

Tianmo & Picnic06

post-21853-0-06603100-1414370592.jpg

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement

@Chowyunfatt and @Typhoonz

If I looked this good I don't mind being confused...

I let Fatt Gor choose which colour... I any colour also can...

Edited by Typhoonz

win liao lor.................I see @picnic06 mentioned me................and i see title "Taiwan Gay Parade 2014"...........I sure know is boh ho kang one.......... <_<-_- ........................... [laugh] [laugh]

Tianmo beside me ... [laugh][laugh]

KNN.................how many times must i tell you............tianmo only interested in female.............and must be born female.............. [laugh] [laugh]

KNN.................how many times must i tell you............tianmo only interested in female.............and must be born female.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Nabshot ones at that.

Good pics @Picnic06 '😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement