Taiwan Gay Parade 2014

Maxus-MIFA9

Their gay parade also tons of people attending!? Like the pink dot here! Seriously i still thinking are there really so many gays out there? [confused]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

Their gay parade also tons of people attending!? Like the pink dot here! Seriously i still thinking are there really so many gays out there? [confused]

I have the same question. How come got so many gays.

Are there any gays in MCF? :huh: Anybody want to own up???

Hahahaha......u all damn cute sia....but the picture at least put a spoiler lar....nb...freak me out sia!

Aiyah when you click the spoiler you will still freak out mah... Or at least you wanted some 心理准备?

If I looked this good I don't mind being confused...

I let Fatt Gor choose which colour... I any colour also can...

Its not about the Colour ... Its about who is the "Poker" & who is the "Kena Poke" ... That is more crutial ... 😂

Its not about the Colour ... Its about who is the "Poker" & who is the "Kena Poke" ... That is more crutial ... 😂

Unless the stuff tissue papers inside... Both seems like pokers... But then again in the minds of the confused, I should be wrong...

win liao lor.................I see @picnic06 mentioned me................and i see title "Taiwan Gay Parade 2014"...........I sure know is boh ho kang one.......... <_<-_- ........................... [laugh] [laugh]

See you slimmed down and got 6 packs then go Taiwan walk around almost naked...

Bro you very brave liao hor...

Aiyah when you click the spoiler you will still freak out mah... Or at least you wanted some 心理准备?

at least there is some kind of warning mar......! The chinese characters i dony understand except for the question mark......hahaha

Unless the stuff tissue papers inside... Both seems like pokers... But then again in the minds of the confused, I should be wrong...

See you slimmed down and got 6 packs then go Taiwan walk around almost naked...

Bro you very brave liao hor...

@Tianmo

You got it all wrong...... :huh:

His trying to reduce the six packs to one pack. Thats why he choose Taiwan cos of Taiwan rich food paradise ... :wub:

Look carefully at the photo again, left only the top 2 packs can be seen ... [:p]

1111111111111111111111111111111000000000000000000000011111111111111111111111111111111000000000000

Which one are you? 1 or 0? :D poker or to be poked?

I know of at least a few Singaporeans who specifically went to Taiwan to participate in the parade. So, the total number of participants probably included foreigners.

Ok, next year date of activities ? [sly]

Book my flight & hotel early ... -_-

at least there is some kind of warning mar......! The chinese characters i dony understand except for the question mark......hahaha

Translated to prime you for a potential scare?

Halloween coming...

@Tianmo

You got it all wrong...... :huh:

His trying to reduce the six packs to one pack. Thats why he choose Taiwan cos of Taiwan rich food paradise ... :wub:

Look carefully at the photo again, left only the top 2 packs can be seen ... [:p]

At least got 2... 1 got 1 big pack...

I believe more is better...

Edited by Typhoonz

@Porker never marches in the front row. Middle row lagi best. Can hoot the front while getting hooted from the back. :D

↡ Advertisement