Taiwan Gay Parade 2014

Maxus-MIFA9

Translated to prime you for a potential scare?

Halloween coming...

At least got 2... 1 got 1 big pack...

I believe more is better...

i not scare....but a bit nauseas seeing those pic........dowan later i will puke my lunch!
↡ Advertisement

Porker never marches in the front row. Middle row lagi best. Can hoot the front while getting hooted from the back. :D

Miss you deh 😘

no worries....i have it liao! if no eat breakfast and lunch.....can oni tell u i will suffer till the next day!

You still can post means you are alright... Just perhaps some appetite reduction nia...

You still can post means you are alright... Just perhaps some appetite reduction nia...

no lei....even if i am sick i will post in mcf even with hands trembling...beats having a chat with hypocrite colleagues anytime.....right?

no lei....even if i am sick i will post in mcf even with hands trembling...beats having a chat with hypocrite colleagues anytime.....right?

That's so true...

Wah sounds like you offitt is a "vicious jungle"...

That's so true...

Wah sounds like you offitt is a "vicious jungle"...

many young ones vying for positions.....haiz.....and those that friend friend with you....but talk behind.....maciam cowards!

He is the only thorn among the [gorgeous][gorgeous][gorgeous] in his office ... [:p]

no lah...i am the oni stick among the stones.....hahaha!

many young ones vying for positions.....haiz.....and those that friend friend with you....but talk behind.....maciam cowards!

no lah...i am the oni stick among the stones.....hahaha!

All want to cheong without building their foundation... Even if they manage to cheong up, one fine day they kenna something they cannot handle and down they come...

I believe in going up ladder steadily...

He is the only thorn among the [gorgeous][gorgeous][gorgeous] in his office ... [:p]

When you are young all very ambitious... Some will do anything to get to the next level...

All want to cheong without building their foundation... Even if they manage to cheong up, one fine day they kenna something they cannot handle and down they come...

I believe in going up ladder steadily...

When you are young all very ambitious... Some will do anything to get to the next level...

Every time change management can see a few will kana slaughter......and worst will be those b**tard wan....kana chop and found themselves lonely....hit bottom and no friends. I can oni say serve them right.

Its not about the Colour ... Its about who is the "Poker" & who is the "Kena Poke" ... That is more crutial ... 😂

Tot they will take turn? As in poker and pokee in a single session. Which is more variety than straight people. Get to enjoy both ends. :wub:

Every time change management can see a few will kana slaughter......and worst will be those b**tard wan....kana chop and found themselves lonely....hit bottom and no friends. I can oni say serve them right.

That's the characteristics of such people... Some heng heng mix with the right group and get promoted... So blindly just mix and die together with them...

You just sit 1 side and enjoy the show...

Tot they will take turn? As in poker and pokee in a single session. Which is more variety than straight people. Get to enjoy both ends. :wub:

Let's not speculate ... We ask Porker ... 😂

That's the characteristics of such people... Some heng heng mix with the right group and get promoted... So blindly just mix and die together with them...

You just sit 1 side and enjoy the show...

i sit alone in my office....dont even want to see or here the show! I rather sit alone in my so-called ofis...
↡ Advertisement