Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

Vehicular manslaughter. This guy's license should be revoked for at least 10 years. Off the road!

what. the .... fark~!

should string the lorry driver up by the balls for this!

according to the comments the lady didnt have too much injuries :

"FYI: The pedestrian lady is my friend. It was a real miracle that she only suffered some bleeding on her head and minor scratches, no internal injuries. Clearly the driver was reckless, but lucky for him! Please don't judge the other pedestrians, since they were in shock when this happened. They immediately called the ambulance and police and my friend was taken to NUH where they carried out all kinds of scans and tests on her. She's back home now and will be off from work for a week (which made her quite happy haha)"
(taken from youtube comments)

After viewing some videos here, my major gripe is....

Can't all of these buggers afford car cameras with decent resolution?!?!? So many grainy and low - reso videos.... it's making my eyes bleed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I like this video. LTA and TP should do more of this, starring Ah bengs, ah lians and ah sengs..... not to forget our ubiquitous taxi drivers.

I think this video has been posted before, but I'll share it again.

Other people do make mistakes - as much as the driver is at fault, and needs to be punished...

Note - I do have full sympathy for the lady, and would not "blame" her - this is more of a general lesson, that even when you are in the right doesn't always mean that you are safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLaTupw-hk

• Praise 2

Reckless Maserati speedster weaves in and out of traffic -- before jamming on the brakes in front of car-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/reckless-maserati-speedster-weaves-in-and-out-of-traffic-before-jamming-on-the

"The speed limit was 70kmph. All cars should keep one car length safety distance for every 10kmph. So I was keeping 7 car length away from the front car. In fact, I added another bonus 3 car length for a grand total of 10 car length safety gap. All my friends admire me for being such a safe driver on the road. By the way, I also won a lot of awards from the Road Safety Park. "

- Said the car cam driver.

• Praise 3

"The speed limit was 70kmph. All cars should keep one car length safety distance for every 10kmph. So I was keeping 7 car length away from the front car. In fact, I added another bonus 3 car length for a grand total of 10 car length safety gap. All my friends admire me for being such a safe driver on the road. By the way, I also won a lot of awards from the Road Safety Park. "

This cam driver is [hur] [hur] Please drive with the lorries and buses in the left lane. -_-

• Praise 2

testicles of the clam bro.

U know those that are used in char kway teow?

hum juay juay, bak yu juay juay.

SouKa ... Everyday I learn something new ... Thank you ...

Tomorrow I go market and ask the Aunty to choose only the cockles with testicles ... 😄

"Aunty ... The Hum Boh Ji Ehh Wa Mai ... Gam Xia ..."

• Praise 1

Alamak guys I'm really relaxed le. I just said it matter of factly that the guy is humji not to stand behind his opinion lo. Haha MCF is like whose line is it anyway ... The points don't matter at the end as long as we have a good time!!

Aiya ... I also kena before ... Not Pain ... No Feeling ... 😂

My first time visiting this interestiing thread and some videos I had seen them in FB before.

2 videos that I have my personal opinions.

Let's start with the 6 series vs the Van.

I saw a lot of comments bashing the Bimmer driver but from what I see it was the van driver who seem to started it.

Firstly he filter out and didn't keep to left lane but eat into the right lane. Secondly, at another merging part he tried to block the Bimmer from overtaking him. I guess this is how he got hot and did a hard jam braked on the van driver. Again 2 wrong doesn't make 1 right but it seems to me the van driver had a big ego.

The other video is the Maserati.

Like most of u here I agree the Stomper was making a big hoo haa.

I agree the Maserati driver wasn't jam braking nor did I see Stomper's car was braking hard at all. But I believe the Maserati did a light tap on brake was on purpose too,maybe to wake up that Stomper road hogger. Stomper is pot calling a little black.

• Praise 2

2 sec. rule is 1 car length every 16km/hr (not 10). 10 is worse than bloody normal hogging.

• Praise 1

2 sec. rule is 1 car length every 16km/hr (not 10). 10 is worse than bloody normal hogging.

Eh?

70kph = 70,000/3600 m/s = 19.4 m/s

So 2 seconds at 70 kph = 39m which is about 8-10 car lengths (average car length ~4.5m)

I must admit I probably max out at about 4 car lengths, maybe 6 in the wet.

• Praise 1

SouKa ... Everyday I learn something new ... Thank you ...

Tomorrow I go market and ask the Aunty to choose only the cockles with testicles ... 😄

"Aunty ... The Hum Boh Ji Ehh Wa Mai ... Gam Xia ..."

auntie will ask back....hum wu ji bai ai mai?.......hahaha!
  • Praise 1

thanks....but Saturday started with a flat battery and not so good news with my fusebox.😭😭

Time to change to Maserati already bro!

Eh?

70kph = 70,000/3600 m/s = 19.4 m/s

So 2 seconds at 70 kph = 39m which is about 8-10 car lengths (average car length ~4.5m)

I must admit I probably max out at about 4 car lengths, maybe 6 in the wet.

Your maths very good... [dizzy]

• Praise 1

Time to change to Maserati already bro!

Your maths very good... [dizzy]

aiyoh......u think i strike toto every month har........hahahaha! Can buy any new car i will be happy liao!