Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

You're lucky. I experienced one a few days at NTUC before CNY many years back. The queue I was in stretched all the way into the aisle sections. I was fourth from the cashier. This uncle pushing a trolley slide up parallel to me and stand next to me and then angle his trolley 45 degree into the gap between me and the person in front. I pushed his trolley aside and told him that the queue is from the back. He then swung his trolley into my ankle, pulled back to try the woman behind me. Sadly, she deferred to him.

I waited for him outside NTUC, he saw me and ran off faster than Usain Bolt. [laugh]

my buddy (outspoken fella) would have bellowed and embarrassed the guy in front of everyone (i have seen him do it to queue cutters before). also helps that my friend is a 6 ft guy who goes to the gym regularly. lol ...

↡ Advertisement

my buddy (outspoken fella) would have bellowed and embarrassed the guy in front of everyone (i have seen him do it to queue cutters before). also helps that my friend is a 6 ft guy who goes to the gym regularly. lol ...

with that kind of built, I doubt many would try to cut him off... [blush]

• Praise 1

with that kind of built, I doubt many would try to cut him off... [blush]

and the best part .. is that he drives a very, very small car. lol

looks damn funny when he comes out and stands up straight ...

First. Congratulations on your 5000th post... just saw your 5003, so I guess it was hit in this thread. [laugh]

I also will prevent queue cutters no matter on the road or at situations you've mentioned. Only difference, I'm a scrawny fella with a big beer belly and I look like Ah long... :D

I must admit, once or twice I've cut queue, but my initial intention was to join in the queue from the back but because I'm in first lane and middle lane was blocked by slower moving vehicles, it was safer for me to cut to the front and join in from there - safely.

Now, I try to join in the queue even earlier.

Sorry to those Clementi Ave 6 regular queue-ers! [wave]

• Praise 1

You're lucky. I experienced one a few days at NTUC before CNY many years back. The queue I was in stretched all the way into the aisle sections. I was fourth from the cashier. This uncle pushing a trolley slide up parallel to me and stand next to me and then angle his trolley 45 degree into the gap between me and the person in front. I pushed his trolley aside and told him that the queue is from the back. He then swung his trolley into my ankle, pulled back to try the woman behind me. Sadly, she deferred to him.

I waited for him outside NTUC, he saw me and ran off faster than Usain Bolt. [laugh]

If the uncle were to push his trolley and hurt my ankle, I would push his trolley hard and away and "shouted" in pain ....

Ppl bully someone cos he knows that someone would not do / say anything... well, I am not that submissive :))

If the uncle were to push his trolley and hurt my ankle, I would push his trolley hard and away and "shouted" in pain ....

Ppl bully someone cos he knows that someone would not do / say anything... well, I am not that submissive :))

Just do this

suarezdive2.gif

Edited by StefanK

Now the most common queue cutter stunt is cutting in front of a yellow box, when the last vehicle stop behind the yellow box for example bus to exit from bust stop to fast lane for turning right at the next junction etc. As a result of their stunt blocking in the yellow box, the bus could not filter out from bus stop to the right most lane. It really defeated the purpose of a yellow box and slowly, you would see motorist do not want to form up inside yellow box properly! -_-

I'm a pretty relaxed person, and when on the road really do make effort not to get angry and cause problem.

The one thing I cannot abide though is the deliberate queue cutter - and if I'm by myself will generally work hard to block them. (wifey doesn't like me to do it)

Why do I do it?

Mostly because if you "let them in" you are rewarding bad behaviour.

So what? You might ask - letting them in only costs a few seconds, no big deal.

I tend to feel that there's a bigger issue though - when you reward bad behaviour you are encouraging that behaviour,

So it will be repeated, but not only that, think of the guy two or three cars behind you - he sees the queue cutter get "rewarded" - what's he going to do next time?

Yeah, he's also going to forego queuing properly and "cut queue" himself, after all - why queue if there is no penalty to not queueing?

And then like that before you know it, nobody queues, and instead of letting one person in at only a few seconds, suddenly you have 50 people cutting queue, and all traffic becomes even slower.

i used to actively block people who try to cut in at the last minute - especially peak hours at jurong town hall road where people will take the leftmost lane and just before the bus lane starts, they try to cut into the next lane.

but then one day i myself found myself in the same situation trying to cut into the next lane because i wasn't familiar with the road and so i ended up right in front of the bus lane. luckily, this kind soul let me in and i waved a thanks.

these days i just let people cut in - provided they signal.

but just this afternoon i blocked this lorry off at the jalan ahmad ibrahim AYE exit even though he signalled.

why? because he used the bus bay to cut through the queue of vehicles exiting the AYE

• Praise 3

I only give in to people who signal

But if in checkpoint that one cant give

you car got power what ... I dont want to give in also cannot ... car cannot run fast even hahaha [sweatdrop]

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged

I normally don't let queue cutters in cuz I don't like the feeling when someone cuts the queue when all of us are waiting in line.

I am sure there are many others who don't like people to cut queue as well so I am worried if I give way, the cars behind won't be happy. If the car behind doesn't mind people cutting queue then he will let the queue cutter in anyway.

btw, the evo wasnt at its regular parking lot ... so could be the one that is quite close to me. will check tomorrow morning if i pass by.

• Praise 1

according to that post on stomp, someone said the bmw driver was no angel - purposely blocking the evo and matching his speed (either speeding up or slowing down) to prevent him from cutting in.

i think the only way to get a clear picture of this story is to have at least 5 minutes of video (which calvin sim has conveniently left out). someone also said the way the license plate was called out - they were ready and prepared for something to happen.

with that being said, this exit can be a real pain. my buddy lives past this exit, if you dont keep left by the bedok exit, you're gonna have issues (mainly because there's a lot of heavy vehicles also in this lane + those who want to take the minor exit to east coast beach). just something to keep in mind for those who are not familiar with this exit ...

the video doesn't looks like the video car driver deliberately match the speed,but I can see that he didn't want to slow down or brake to let the Evo come into his lane. Here is the link of the camera from the rear where I can see that the Evo driver also didn't want to slow down to filter behind the video car but tried to overtake it. The video car driver,i think he, mentioned that his son is also inside the car from one of his FB comments.

https://www.facebook.com/Calvin.SCT?pnref=story

and also to those who said the driver should blocked the Evo which I think is not a right way.

we won't know what the other party is capable of doing.

if they really have some things to hide like drugs...etc...they will try to escape by all means.

• Praise 1

the video doesn't looks like the video car driver deliberately match the speed,but I can see that he didn't want to slow down or brake to let the Evo come into his lane. Here is the link of the camera from the rear where I can see that the Evo driver also didn't want to slow down to filter behind the video car but tried to overtake it. The video car driver,i think he, mentioned that his son is also inside the car from one of his FB comments.

yup here's the direct link.

so as usual, anything on stomp is basically bulls**t. why i ever thought for a sec i could believe someone on that site is beyond me. i ask the internet gods for forgiveness. may stomp burn in hell!

the rear vid is super clear cut... he just merged just before bayshore exit, so he couldnt have been playing with the evo driver. so its really 100% the evo driver is an a**hole ..

Evo should slow down behind the video car and then filter left

It seems evo thought video car going to turn left when in fact video car is going straight and tries to maneuver,

Everytime I block those queue cutters at the checkpoint always end up side mirror clash, these days I stick to the right lane and save me the stress. Next time I should upsize to a Fortuner.

I only give in to people who signal

But if in checkpoint that one cant give

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1