Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

Sorry to say that it wasn't really a near miss... You saw he already inched forward to change lane. Although he's not a saint, either.

are you aware that a video cam footage always makes it look further than reality ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

shld look out for traffic before switching lane. Unless blind spot, i try not to switch lane if it cause the other driver to brake. Nothing wrong for TS to move on after the other party steer back to his lane. In fact TS has almost stop for the other party to switch lane If he wish.

Edited by Fastnfaster
  • Praise 3

OK .. this guy is genuinely a reckless driver. i just witnessed him blow through a red light at about 80-90km/h.

2 lanes going straight with one lane turning left (with the red light on and the green arrow pointing right) .. he just blew through the red light going straight. probably from 2nd to 3rd, heard the BOV and numerous people turned to see him blow the light.

f**king jackass.

seriously if u have a video in car please report it to TP.

this guy will cause some lives sooner or later if not tamed.

Sorry to say that it wasn't really a near miss... You saw he already inched forward to change lane. Although he's not a saint, either.

are u crazy? this is not near miss?I hope u don't have poor judgement like the driver.

it was less than a car length and the party didn't even signal its intention.

• Praise 1

Early this morning, near miss. :angry:

http://youtu.be/bAI8K_j0VDI

Cny hasn't brought a change to the most. Still lots of 马后炮..lol

Quite lucky no accident. I had a worse start to the year on the roads. Mini bus tried to swerve into my lane several times. I was going to turn left into rochor direction (minor road into major, he extreme left) and a hit and run at millenia walk car park . All on the eve of

Cny.

Haf a good Sunday ahead

Edited by So_nice

Cny hasn't brought a change to the most. Still lots of 马后炮..lol

Quite lucky no accident. I had a worse start to the year on the roads. Mini bus tried to swerve into my lane several times. I was going to turn left into rochor direction (minor road into major, he extreme left) and a hit and run at millenia walk car park . All on the eve of

Cny.

Haf a good Sunday ahead

This is a period where there are many inexperienced drivers on roads as they are mostly renting cars during this festive season.

• Praise 1

This is a period where there are many inexperienced drivers on roads as they are mostly renting cars during this festive season.

Oh bro this mini bus is those 20 seater type driven by an Ah pek. Not those hiace. I was just maintaining my speed abt 80km/hr on the 2nd extreme left lane preparing to filter into rochor.(both lane can turn left) I can literally see him swerving his steering wheel. Eventually he filter out to MCE tunnel. I think he is unhappy as he felt I should slow down to let him filter. But hello, u never even signal who the fark suppose to noe wats on ur mind? Some ppl really bo ho say. 😤

• Praise 4

I think the fellow was dreaming...never see that it was red light on his end. I think and hope he probably drove further up to stop somewhere and park the car to resolve the situation.

Red light didn't want to stop. After collision still didn't want to stop.... keep going and going and going.... [sweatdrop][laugh] [laugh]

Did anyone notice the red light camera did not activate.

Opps a dummy red light camera from tp spotted.

What sharp eyes you have [sly][laugh] [laugh]

Maybe it is those "Old type" of camera that run out of films.?

Maybe it is those "Old type" of camera that run out of films.?

Even if run out of films , I think it will still flash.

What sharp eyes you have [sly][laugh] [laugh]

:D Can't help but notice the camera just behind the traffic light. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1