Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

not condoning his action but i prefer to turn my focus on those road hog and tap brake some more....

give way lah.

Only the second one tap brake. The first guy gave way, and the 3rd one was still overtaking cars on the middle lane, maybe going to give way soon? We won't know anyway since he already lost his cool and overtook recklessly.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1054494691249600/

Another bike hit a car changing lanes. In this case, I feel the bike is wrong. He change lanes so fast the car infront probably can't see him. He was swerving in and out so quickly.

In my opinion, it's the ROC that is obviously at fault here.

I do not think that the bike is riding fast. Granted, the rider wasn't practising defensive riding even though the silver Lexus has indicated his intention to switch lane for some time.

But did you see how fast the ROC switch lane? In his haste to overtake quickly, he failed to notice the bike and gave the bike little chance to avoid the accident.

Sorry, but I don't understand how you can decide that the rider is in the wrong.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I do not think that the bike is riding fast. Granted, the rider wasn't practising defensive riding even though the silver Lexus has indicated his intention to switch lane for some time.

But did you see how fast the ROC switch lane? In his haste to overtake quickly, he failed to notice the bike and gave the bike little chance to avoid the accident.

Sorry, but I don't understand how you can decide that the rider is in the wrong.

Based on the video, I actually would not blame the Scirocco so quickly - his lane-change swerve looks like an evasive manuever - the car in front of him seem to have brake quite hard. Notice that the Scirocco's left side signal also flash - conti car like this will auto-activate hazard lights under hard braking.

That said the Scirocco also not keeping safe following distance.

I really find this rider is fortunate he is not hurt more seriously, but he was being somewhat reckless.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA374EMHQEY

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/why-i-hate-singaporean-road-hoggers-5181160.html

Reckless ? this guy seems proud of his impatient driving compilation and lane changes ( esp the last scenario )

seems he dislike premium suv hoggin on lane 1

from all his videos, can tell he above speed limit

• Praise 2

its rider fault

rider ride reckless

u see lexus change lane, indicate signal, he should have slowed down and not swerve left and right.

no wrong with sirocco

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1054494691249600/

Another bike hit a car changing lanes. In this case, I feel the bike is wrong. He change lanes so fast the car infront probably can't see him. He was swerving in and out so quickly.

When interviewed, the injured rider said: "I don't know what happened. I have been riding safely on the road for XXX years. I always give way to other vehicles and I never swerve between lanes. I really don't know why that car suddenly turned in my direction and hit me. I really really really don't know what happened."

"Huh what... You got a video recording??!! But but but....."

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

I feel biker is wrong cuz the VW could have already checked that traffic is clear before changing. At the point when he was changing lanes, the bike was on the left of the lexus on the middle lane. No one will expect the bike to be on the right lane in that split second. In driving school didn't we learn that we have to signal 3s before changing lanes? Yes the VW also never signal for 3s before changing but the bike change even faster. Go left and right in less than 2 sec.

Luckily the bike hit the rear of the car. This shows the car was in the lane before the bike. Plus the video, I believe the VW have a chance of not losing his NCD.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/why-i-hate-singaporean-road-hoggers-5181160.html

Reckless ? this guy seems proud of his impatient driving compilation and lane changes ( esp the last scenario )

If you're on the roads and a Jetta Sport comes and tailgates you, its probably this asshat.

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 2

When interviewed, the injured rider said: "I don't know what happened. I have been riding safely on the road for XXX years. I always give way to other vehicles and I never swerve between lanes. I really don't know why that car suddenly turned in my direction and hit me. I really really really don't know what happened."

"Huh what... You got a video recording??!! But but but....."

But but but i was under alcohol that time lol

If you're on the roads and a Jetta Sport comes and tailgates you, its probably this asshat.

never mind, just give way.

its TP job to take care of him, not us.

I really looked to see what kinda kuku driver...she was like nothing happen like that, oblivious to the near miss accident she almost have caused....

This is just one of the many i came across, n to be very blunt, i really find male drivers got much better skills....most ladies drivers cmi.....

Personal opinion is that females have lousier spatial abilities than males. They can't perceive a lot of information in 3D.

Also, guys seem to react to such difficult / sudden situations better than gals.

I almost had an accident because of a lady friend who was sitting in my passenger seat. A commotion happened ahead, she screamed and pulled my left hand, which was on the gear knob, away. I had to force my own hand back, down gear / brake, signal, check and switch lanes.

• Praise 4

not condoning his action but i prefer to turn my focus on those road hog and tap brake some more....

give way lah.

exactly, two wrongs do not make a right.

All evidence on that evoque who plays brake check now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1