Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

this one the lady appear so fast ...

maybe it was ger chase boy ?

好,我就死给你看  [grin]

Don't judge the driver by the car, let's wait for that young punk @Othello drives a Mercedes Benz!

The pedestrian seems badly hurt by the Audi car.

yes sir ! I shall strive to own a Benz ........... but hor, I also considered uncle liao wor. Getting my eldershield liao  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

hmmm ... looks like Upp Thomson Road to me ...

anyways, think pedestrian was jaywalking ... got green railing on the road ... so he should be crossing at the overhead bridge or the traffic light instead of trying to climb over the green railing.

Man the audi driver looks pissed
  • Praise 1

this one the lady appear so fast ...

maybe it was ger chase boy ?

Ya don't look simple, seems like the guy purposely dashed out , probably quarrel with Gf

• Praise 2

I will feel the same as well too.

No reaction time for the audi driver and yet he's probably gonna get punished for it.

• Praise 2

unlucky audi driver.. hope the pedestrian is alright and this should be served as a lesson in the future.. quarrel with gf not worth to run to the road.. should run to the bar  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Of course la. Here, the drivers always get most of the blame. Even if the person is jaywalking.

• Praise 1

Poor Audi bumper....

hm, yes, and the left fog lamp cover too.

Hope the guy ok, no lower limb fracture or spinal injuries.

The van and the small lorry probably block both parties view -motorist must really slow down in such situation, and look out for pedestrians/kids who may just run out after alighting from the bus.

Gentle reminder - This situation is similar where motorbikes ride in between lanes of stationary cars (eg near yellow box) - both parties need to be aware of the potential accident. Slow down and cross lanes only if its cleary safe.

• Praise 4

This is why we should practice defensive driving. Slow down when there is heavy traffic even if your lane is clear. We'll never know when a pedestrian will dash out. This is taught in driving school. Some other examples would be slow down when passing a bus at a bus stop and those roads where there are cars parked along the side of the road.

Agree!

(edited)

Just before Novena Church , down there many jay walkers from TTSH and Novena MRT crossing to opposite eateries.

Maybe the jaywalker very hungry? :D

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

Luckily the Audi had to slow down going into the lane and probably anticipating to stop just behind the cam car.

As for the jaywalker, he is more of a jay-runner. Want to jay-run also not professional, machiam small kid running towards a lollipop on the other end. Totally never look to the right for any on-coming cars.

:a-noway:

this car or F5 normally driven by uncle/aunty grade  :grin:  

jialat -- a lot of bros/sis driving such cars going to hum thumb me

shake head  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1209889729043428/

• Praise 1

Supercharged

should just drive on and if later ask y din stop, say: i tot tree branch

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5