Tengah New Town

Scion

now you know liao hor............. [laugh] [laugh]

yah...........one side is already developed into warehousing and logistic .............the other side dont know what they doing.......but from the highway can see they working on the pc of land............ ^_^

Confirmed not my era cause i never know that piece of area was cemetery. Maybe can say i never know jurong area have a cemetery. Lol.

I guess either are clearing the land for housing, industrial or extend the highway? I think even this piece of land build housing also better than the tengah new town.

↡ Advertisement

The people running the Hay Dairies goat farm said if they were expected to meet production quotas with the help of high-tech equipment, they would have to invest at least S$4 million to S$5 million.

hope my weekly supply of goat's milk is not affected :mellow:

hope my weekly supply of goat's milk is not affected :mellow:

Confirmed will get affected, cause dont think the goat farm can find similar big piece of land. But i guess the farm would not move now la, should still be around for at least 3 years or more?!

Gov wants to shift the low & middle incomes people/families to the outlying areas while building new development in the central area for those high earners. Look at the Queen St en-bloc situation. Say it is to make way for expressway :blink:

• Praise 1

They are building a road linking Admiralty Rd East to Yishun Ave 1 (YD). So that means yeah, they are going to build BTO there after the road is completed.

Damn, Yishun is already crowded enough, now going to have one more new estate? knn..

Simpang is already a flat land now. The new HDB BTO building are in progress since two years ago liao. I used to go there to fly my r/c heli till they fence up the forest, flatten the land and start building HDB BTO.

There will also be a new MRT Station there to cater to Simpang residents. Its between Yishun and Sembawang MRT Station.

Yes, last time was cemetary.

When KJE was just completed, I could see the tombstones from the flyover linking PIE (Tuas) to KJE.

Whenever i pass by that area, always wonder why is there a large piece of land opp the JJC. Didnt know last time was cemetery?! But seems like they are going to develop that piece of land?

• Praise 1

6.9m 6.9m 6.9m!

Sigh! Singapore really becoming concrete jungle with nowhere better to go other than shopping malls. Soon Tengah will be turned into a farm for voters (Ah Tiongs and Truly Asians). Better vote wisely this coming GE.

Edited by Pmet
  • Praise 2

'Traffic Jams of Asia' can be next tittle for Singapore due to our population density.

I am sure won't because pap will show you 200k coe [laugh]

Turbocharged

another one is the Hakka cemetery at Old Holland Road

think they exhumed the cemtery in 1970s, and leave it empty till now

now start to sell the lands to private developers to build condos and ang moh chu

Whenever i pass by that area, always wonder why is there a large piece of land opp the JJC. Didnt know last time was cemetery?! But seems like they are going to develop that piece of land?

• Praise 2

another one is the Hakka cemetery at Old Holland Road

think they exhumed the cemtery in 1970s, and leave it empty till now

now start to sell the lands to private developers to build condos and ang moh chu

yup that place will soon b a giant traffic jam... as it is every schoolday morning MGS already jam w parents fetching rich kids to school lol...

reminds me of marina south last time, big empty roads, $10 eat all u want zi char... now totally unrecognizable..

Tengah air base will shift? If not, then the new town will be damn noisy everyday..

Where else can Tengah Airbase shift to? They sure won't "combine" with Changi Airbase like Paya Lebar...

Where else can Tengah Airbase shift to? They sure won't "combine" with Changi Airbase like Paya Lebar...

err, I didn't read the article.

no joke ah, Tengah Air Base will make way for HDB New Town?

Must keep it, no airbase is like a driver with no car park lot.

err, I didn't read the article.

no joke ah, Tengah Air Base will make way for HDB New Town?

Must keep it, no airbase is like a driver with no car park lot.

Tengah Airbase moving is very unlikely... Where else are they going to move to? Also the location is not like Paya Lebar which is deemed as valuable...

Eh, don't be confused between Tengah new town and tengah airbase, they are totally different location.

↡ Advertisement