What make and model worth renew COE after 10 years

Maskedrider

I like 508 better.

Your post deserves many praises ;-) (Still not allowed to praise ;-()

agreed ! saw it at a Road Show and was greatly impressed with the fresh interior and spaciousness, The Skoda Yeti could be a good competitor when comes to driving comfort, but has an otherwise mundane interior ! There's 1 on sale at SGCARMART as well. and btw am not here to advertise for SGCARMART. So moderator, do not nail me... ;-)

↡ Advertisement

The Corolla Altis is worth renewing. Simple car and reliable worth renewing. I am most likely going to renew mine about a yr later rather than 10+ k depreciation for new / used comparable cars.

My ride never breaks down / gave problems since brand new. Toyota is the way to go. Parts are also cheap outside. Furthermore I made my car looks shiny new and feel upmarket which puts some newer cars to shame and gotten attention even from super cars and race boys. [:p] .

• Praise 1

The Corolla Altis is worth renewing. Simple car and reliable worth renewing. I am most likely going to renew mine about a yr later rather than 10+ k depreciation for new / used comparable cars.

My ride never breaks down / gave problems since brand new. Toyota is the way to go. Parts are also cheap outside. Furthermore I made my car looks shiny new and feel upmarket which puts some newer cars to shame and gotten attention even from super cars and race boys. [:p] .

One of the reasons I renewed my vios. Good reliable car, cheap parts for my servicing. Low maintenance

That why toyota are worth renewing, compared to other conti brands

Personally i think VW and China made cars are not worth at al.

One of the reasons I renewed my vios. Good reliable car, cheap parts for my servicing. Low maintenance

Buying new car your depreciation will be chow chow >$10K/year for the cheapest car. Renew COE, your depreciation will be $6-7K/year.

Up to each individual. Song or not cannot be measured by monetary terms. $30K/year depreciation can also be very song. Take MRT crowded with OL also very song.

Looking around, seems there will be quite a lot of COE renewal this year ? Means won't have so many new COEs released back to the market ...

I like...... LOL

"Take MRT crowded with OL also very song." [gorgeous]

• Praise 1

My take is Camry or Harrier. Don't lose so much PARF,and get a very decent Cat B Car. Easy and cheaper to maintain as well compared to Conti cars.

My take is Camry or Harrier. Don't lose so much PARF,and get a very decent Cat B Car. Easy and cheaper to maintain as well compared to Conti cars.

Camry and Harrier has about 15k PARF. Less than 10k i dun think i rather take the $$ than to depreciate this $$ within a yr. but again these are CAT B cars so road tax is quite an amount compared to 1.6 or so. But the cars choosen are Toyota again. Ha now i can see why ppl still buy them despite mundane design.

Good choice. Vios is also a economical car and reliable car if properly maintained. My Altis is the first generation so its the grand daddy of the future Altis ha. Think it can gain a cult status? Ha

IMG_1105-1.png

Just serviced my babe yesterday.

In extreme dilemma whether to renew... [:(][:(]

Tis one [thumbsup] if u love driving it why not..............good engine and easy to get parts to replace also.................love your bucket seats too [thumbsup]:D

I will park the same way too [thumbsup][:)]

Me too, but not till like tat.

At most, the wheels resting on the white lines.

Wonder will kena summon for not parking within the lot?

• Praise 1

Me too, but not till like tat.

At most, the wheels resting on the white lines.

Wonder will kena summon for not parking within the lot?

Same here, me too park my ride like that cause of denting and also prevent most splashes of water by bangla washing other ppl's ride. Usually park elsewhere if I know the car besides is going to be washed. Hate water spots on my shiny ride. :P

↡ Advertisement