Michelin PSC2 in racing

Ihave10cats

Hi has any racer here experience Michelin PSC2 in the racing track before? I heard that it has improved a lot from pilot sport cup. Though its pricey but I think it really serve the purpose on track. How do you feel about it?

↡ Advertisement

It's way too high end weih. Those tyres only seen in advertisement or racing track. I don't think it's suitable on malaysia road. Michelin tyre are well known for too pricey.

Internal Moderator

Hi has any racer here experience Michelin PSC2 in the racing track before? I heard that it has improved a lot from pilot sport cup. Though its pricey but I think it really serve the purpose on track. How do you feel about it?

I don't think the PSC2 is readily available in SG. Where did you saw it being sold at?

I like this : for a drivier, there are only two opponents, the circuit and himself. For every pilot, the first objective is to beat his lap times.

It is really proven that MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres offer faster lap time and 50% more laps as compare to other brand.

http://vimeo.com/79399179

i have never tried Michelin PSC2 to race on the track before. but i feel that this tires can manage to maximize the performance on the track. u see here

I don't think the PSC2 is readily available in SG. Where did you saw it being sold at?

i dun think you can get PSC2 in SG?! Well suggest you can get it from Tyreplus.. if you drop by JB

for track, should try RE11...

Why ypu suggest RE11?? is it that good? compare to PSC2

Why ypu suggest RE11?? is it that good? compare to PSC2

sorry i've no experience with PSC2 but so far for street tires on track, RE11 is one of the best i've tried. Due to budget constraints, right now i'm using RS3, quite good also.

not too sure about PSC2... Im using pilot sports 3. bought at Malaysia at RM280/ pc for 195/55 R15. Performance is very satisfying. Wear n tear is reasonable, used for more than 10K and the wear rate is like 15%. Should be able to last 50K I guess (i usually change when tyre left around 20%)

Edited by Tigershark1976