Any driving jobs for under 20 years old?

M3e92

(edited)

Before u even consider applying, it's best you learn to accept sarcastic and 'geh gao' comments. Don't be too full of yourself as you wont go far in life. There is nothing wrong using your licence to earn some money, but don't risk other people's life. While working, u will meet all sorts of people, if u can't accept it or look at it in a positive manner, how will u be able to deal with those unreasonable client? [shakehead]

Kantong or not is not the issue. So you're thinking about speeding/drink driving/beat red lights etc? I dont think anyone mentioned that unless you already have that in your mind. It's anticipating 'dangers'. Your < 1 year experience wouldn't be enough IMO. I may be wrong.

Just a simple question directed to you, will u hire someone with <1 year driving experience and 19 years old? Use my car to practice your driving? Or use my car to 'play'? Moreover you're not my family members. No way.

Just try driving with your parents vehicle till you finish NS. By then you should probably be more experienced. Just my 2 cents.

My point exactly. I don't see why driving is 'playing' with the car. I'm just seeking a way to earn an income for my university funds and all sorts of weird conclusions are being derived here. Driving is just going from point a to b safely so I can't see how you view it as having fun Edited by M3e92
↡ Advertisement

My point exactly. I don't see why driving is 'playing' with the car. I'm just seeking a way to earn an income for my university funds and all sorts of weird conclusions are being derived here. Driving is just going from point a to b safely so I can't see how you view it as having fun

It will be very hard for your age to get a driving job. Not trying to pour cold water on you, but just get a decent part time job like sales assistant or work as temp staff admin. It suits you better and will add up your work experience which will be useful for your future jobs.

Theres a reason why insurance is very expensive for young drivers.

• Praise 1

1 Toxic odour if I am not wrong.

2 Years apart with different cars.

1 New cars are supposed to be GREEN [sweatdrop]

2 Different tyre sizes also?? :D

Don't worry, it's ok 的, she very fast to change middle finger to cute cute horizontal V sign pointing next to her cheek....

Hahaha.... I only hot tempered when I am driving. I also dunno why. No matter how tired I am, when I take the wheels I will give 100% attention to the road. If I know I tired I wont drive at all. I guess handling too much accident cases till I know how reckless some drivers can be. Really will make me think whether they driving with eyes closed. All my family and friends say I am very stable and careful driver just too bad my temper will hit sky high.

10686742_10152859371701840_7960017352696

MY FAVORITE !!!!

• Praise 2

Hahaha.... I only hot tempered when I am driving. I also dunno why. No matter how tired I am, when I take the wheels I will give 100% attention to the road. If I know I tired I wont drive at all. I guess handling too much accident cases till I know how reckless some drivers can be. Really will make me think whether they driving with eyes closed. All my family and friends say I am very stable and careful driver just too bad my temper will hit sky high.

10686742_10152859371701840_7960017352696

MY FAVORITE !!!!

LOL, I like the hand gesture!!

About 1pm today on SLE woodland towards CTE, a car shifted from lane1 in front to lane2 suddenly and then tried to shift back to lane1, nearly hit me as I was behind him cruising, relaxing. I flashed hi beam once to wake him up, he then abandoned the shift n stayed in lane2. When I passed him few seconds late, he showed me his finger. I was like WTF for!!??

I am sure you don't use your finger like what he did.

About 1pm today on SLE woodland towards CTE, a car shifted from lane1 in front to lane2 suddenly and then tried to shift back to lane1, nearly hit me as I was behind him cruising, relaxing. I flashed hi beam once to wake him up, he then abandoned the shift n stayed in lane2. When I passed him few seconds late, he showed me his finger. I was like WTF for!!??

ok, noted

I only used this hand gesture once in my life lol

Becos one chao ang moh suddenly jump into the road just to flag taxi from opposite direction.

The road was quite dark and I almost hit him, causing me and car behind to do E brake

• Praise 1

Only once? you must have a high tolerance level

Becos one chao ang moh suddenly jump into the road just to flag taxi from opposite direction.

The road was quite dark and I almost hit him, causing me and car behind to do E brake

TS, when I was your age, I did car jockey at PSA. Forgot exactly where though, either Potong Pasir or Pasir Panjang. Don't know what Pasir lah. I was turning 20 then and almost finished my P-plate. But be prepared to drive for about 18 hours. With breaks though. But don't worry lah, the driving only from ship to carpark, carpark back to ship. Thats all. But fatigue might be a killer. FYI I'm just a couple of years older than you. The job might still be available, but must find very hard or through lobang. Don't ask me to PM you contact because I lost it

Only once? you must have a high tolerance level

yes honk or high beam only hand never come out lol

that ang moh too much liao, honk liao still stand in middle road blocking my road, bo pian take out my power hand gesture haha

Maybe all other times he gives the finger or do the 'pok-pok'. 😂

no lah I am a polite driver :D

never forget to wave thank you for giving way or let me in his queue

• Praise 3

were you driving a yellow car which looked like a taxi to him? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

were you driving a yellow car which looked like a taxi to him? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

he flagging opposite road le, scared taxi opposite cant see him so he jump to the road, risking his life to get a taxi

he flagging opposite road le, scared taxi opposite cant see him so he jump to the road, risking his life to get a taxi

your car maybe has a very good silencer or you forgot to turn on your lights? just kidding [:p]

haha maybe its Halloween, trying to play with me haha

LOL

Especially when you were on your way to a halloween party wearing the custome!!!

TS,

If you can’t find a diving job & need to take up a job as Telco promoter at Mall:

Just ask softly and don’t stick like a leech. Was freaked out by one other day who tried a dramatic pitch., grrr

• Praise 6

Haha I am not the kind of indecisive driver. Plus I really check properly before switching lanes. Cos in my mind I will tell myself, If I get hit while changing lane, I am at fault. So must do neck rotation check... haha... I kiasi... But if I were you, I sure give him the finger ...

yes honk or high beam only hand never come out lol

that ang moh too much liao, honk liao still stand in middle road blocking my road, bo pian take out my power hand gesture haha

no lah I am a polite driver :D

never forget to wave thank you for giving way or let me in his queue

Same.. Must always be courteous... show a hand sign to say thank you when people give way to you. It kind of makes people day. At least it does to me when I give way to people and they are thankful. Hate it when you give way and driver dun give a damn..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1