Any driving jobs for under 20 years old?

M3e92

Nabuay student only want what?

Last time i student also got part time jobs just to earn some pocket $. Push trolley at airport, waiter, Timezone arcade assistant, OG sales promo (this one not bad, almost got together with a chio chio ah lian...sigh... her backsai very nice to smack), Polo Ralph sales promo, give out pamphlet at bus stop... etc etc

Those jobs might not be in related field, But they build character (somewhat) and they show you have a willingness to work.

Want to hoot 200 on NSHW also dunno how to hoots properly. better u dun drive.

i'm not saying not related jobs does not benefit or what leh..

such manual jobs why cannot open up for students that are willing to do part time?

not as though student asking for sky leh..

whether TS is hiongster or troll.. that one not my business..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

200?? Sure?? Must be quite sometime Since I saw Grandis with Speedo over 180 kmph. Just checked SGcarmart grandis sport with max 180kmph. Yours must be some new model which I didnt come across.

Either way, it just means you not zai enough lor. Check blind spot is 1 second thing. At least it is the case to me la...

Rented a camary, lol u think I only drove before 1 car is it -_-

Nah i never do neck rotation, just install small mirror in your side mirror to check blind spot will do

By the way thought u safe driver? How come 200??

Just following the flow of traffic ma Edited by M3e92

Rented a camary, lol u think I only drove before 1 car is it -_-

Just following the flow of traffic ma

Wah camry 200 must be floating sia i tried 140-160 in nshw already not stable so i decided to cruise at 120 which has better handling

Nowadaysi go nshw crusing less than 130, juat want to be safe so follw left lane ane overtake unless necessary

Wah camry 200 must be floating sia i tried 140-160 in nshw already not stable so i decided to cruise at 120 which has better handling

Nowadaysi go nshw crusing less than 130, juat want to be safe so follw left lane ane overtake unless necessary

Some times, some things listen jiu sua... we all know in heart.. why you so bad must spell it out... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] People pro driver leh got one year of license liao.. you mai siao siao hor.. I noob so I stand one side...

Some times, some things listen jiu sua... we all know in heart.. why you so bad must spell it out... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] People pro driver leh got one year of license liao.. you mai siao siao hor.. I noob so I stand one side...

Yah i got my license almost 6 years liao still dont dare do constant 200, he really pro nia

(edited)

Why not? even Vios can do 190...

Okok u jin satki mens

Updated with pic. I didn't take pic for camary, that day traffic quite heavy hard to drive at 200 and take. This is Vios taken 3 weeks ago. Even Vios can do 190 lol

EC9UkhL.jpg

Edited by M3e92

Okok u jin satki mens

Updated with pic. I didn't take pic for camary, that day traffic quite heavy hard to drive at 200 and take. This is Vios taken 3 weeks ago. Even Vios can do 190 lol

EC9UkhL.jpg

Can who say cannot but not safe. Even my current car can hit 235 but its not safe to do so cos its stock.

Becos the car itself are not designed to travel at such speed. Unless the camry or vios got mod and change the suspension, tyres etc to sport.

Can who say cannot but not safe. Even my current car can hit 235 but its not safe to do so cos its stock.

Becos the car itself are not designed to travel at such speed. Unless the camry or vios got mod and change the suspension, tyres etc to sport.

Err...pretty sure is stock. I opened up engine bay and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Lol I tell you the car is stronger than you think. It can travel at such speed, I drove for 8 hours to Ipoh at such speeds the car is still fine. Maybe you can argue that it's an isolated case but i have done it about 15 times with different cars...it's fine one cars are stronger than you think

Err...pretty sure is stock. I opened up engine bay and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Lol I tell you the car is stronger than you think. It can travel at such speed, I drove for 8 hours to Ipoh at such speeds the car is still fine. Maybe you can argue that it's an isolated case but i have done it about 15 times with different cars...it's fine one cars are stronger than you think

Young man, don't play play Vios is very light car. At 190kph can overturn coz not stable. U still can take pic, life is precious so don't take risk. I know shiok but 1 mistake your life ruin.

Take care bro, drive safely👍

• Praise 6

Young man, don't play play Vios is very light car. At 190kph can overturn coz not stable. U still can take pic, life is precious so don't take risk. I know shiok but 1 mistake your life ruin.

Take care bro, drive safely👍

Haha yup, if I do that speed in Singapore sure overturn...the roads in Singapore is worse than malaysia's

Okok u jin satki mens

EC9UkhL.jpg

eh knn beepok fancy seeing you here

Damn, to think I've been feeding this troll! I actually thought he was just a young person with a love for driving who wants to make some money while doing what he loves best.

I only realized something when he posted this pic and spoke of driving a Vios to above 190km/h.

Answer this question truthfully, not necessarily to anyone here but to yourself: Are you Beepok on Hardwarezone? If you really aren't, I apologize, and you may disregard everything else I've said. But from your pattern of your recent posts here and this photo and statement, the evidence is quite clear. Even if you aren't the same person, it only shows that you stole his photos just to "prove that you went 190km/h in a Vios".

Just for everyone else's info, here are some of the retarded posts this well-known troll on Hardwarezone has been posting. The link at the top contains the exact same photo he posted here. Let everyone else be the judge.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/attempt-%2Aclean%2A-%5Bjb-thread%5D-4165287-97.html#post88578867

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/wtf-cx7-can-do-230kmph-4866836.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/what-craziest-thing-you-have-done-rental-car-before-4868052.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/driving-strictly-local-use-rented-car-into-malaysia-4849519.html

Okok u jin satki mens

EC9UkhL.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3