What strange things happened when you drove?

Super7

(edited)

Many years ago I was at the waiting area of my then-GF's office as she is preparing to leaving office.

Suddenly the door opened and came in, a young girl with short hair, pink blouse and skirt so short I can see the spores of her legs.

Without a second look at me, she started complaining about someone I presumed is her co-worker or boss who is a "real bitch" and only knows how to "bootlicked the director" while scroll through her phone of what looks like emails.

I was quite calmly and called she out "Miss, wrong car". Then she looked up and looked at me, all startled. We stunted for like a sec then she quickly opened the door and ran out. She didn't even close my door.

I see her ran towards the another car. (a silver Lancer GLX, mine was a silver Vios) and the car drove off. WTF it's not even the same model, how blur can she be?

Some takeaways

- She is sweet looking (yes, quite chio)

- She smells great too. Some lotion I presumed.

- No apologies, no sorry when she left.

- Luckily my then-GF is not here yet.

- Luckily the smell didn't linger, my GF didn't say anything.

This I also had the same encounter. Her bf/husband car is the same colour and same model car as mine. When she realise she got into the wrong car she just took off making some weird noise and got into the correct car. Also no apology but she close the car door. A lot of ppl saw though. When my wife arrived I told her some blur sotong got into my car. I told her not chio wan.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement

This I also had the same encounter. Her bf/husband car is the same colour and same model car as mine. When she realise she got into the wrong car she just took off making some weird noise and got into the correct car. Also no apology but she close the car door. A lot of ppl saw though. When my wife arrived I told her some blur sotong got into my car. I told her not chio wan.

Mine diff case

When i go indo, we booked an innova, then stop at a restaurant for lunch. I remember that the driver park on that side, then we all go down eat together.

Then driver eat finish first and went back to car. I eat finish also head back to the car. It was a black innova, same spot and it was unlocked, i went in and sit inside, weird car was empty

Then suddenly got one family getting into the car, then i realised that the car interior abit diff, that family saw me was shocked, i kept apologising and quickly zhao lol

Then i saw my driver inside the car at another side and get into the car

Weird i asked my driver why move the car? He said parking attendant asked him to shift lol

• Praise 2

Was driving along one day and as I accelerated to go onto the up ramp to BKE highway (5ish mins after leaving home in the morning) suddenly heard meowing, turned off my stereo to observe. Heard the car meowing again and it was getting less muffled and slightly clearer.

Got abit scared cos like since when VTEC sounded like that :XD:

Pulled over to the road shoulder to check cos smth was definitely way off. As soon as I popped the hood, a little kitten jumped straight out at me and dashed into the bushes along the highway  :XD:

Strange siaaaa

You sure it was a kitten ran into the bushes..... [sly]

Not Pontianak ... [sweatdrop]

"She" was asking Mau, Mau, Mau all the way and you should replied Ta Mau, Ta Mau, Ta Mau ... :grin:

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Was driving along one day and as I accelerated to go onto the up ramp to BKE highway (5ish mins after leaving home in the morning) suddenly heard meowing, turned off my stereo to observe. Heard the car meowing again and it was getting less muffled and slightly clearer.

Got abit scared cos like since when VTEC sounded like that :XD:

Pulled over to the road shoulder to check cos smth was definitely way off. As soon as I popped the hood, a little kitten jumped straight out at me and dashed into the bushes along the highway  :XD:

Strange siaaaa

You mean the kitten was inside your engine bay?

• Praise 1

You sure it was a kitten ran into the bushes..... [sly]

Not Pontianak ... [sweatdrop]

"She" was asking Mau, Mau, Mau all the way and you should replied Ta Mau, Ta Mau, Ta Mau ... :grin:

Wa bro don't leh I scared, tonight I alone at home leh whole family overseas

• Praise 3

Many years ago I was at the

waiting area of my then-GF's office as she is preparing to leaving office.

Suddenly the door opened and came in, a young girl with short hair, pink blouse and skirt so short I can see the spores of her legs.

Without a second look at me, she started complaining about someone I presumed is her co-worker or boss who is a "real bitch" and only knows how to "bootlicked the director" while scroll through her phone of what looks like emails.

I was quite calmly and called she out "Miss, wrong car". Then she looked up and looked at me, all startled. We stunted for like a sec then she quickly opened the door and ran out. She didn't even close my door.

I see her ran towards the another car. (a silver Lancer GLX, mine was a silver Vios) and the car drove off. WTF it's not even the same model, how blur can she be?

Some takeaways

- She is sweet looking (yes, quite chio)

- She smells great too. Some lotion I presumed.

- No apologies, no sorry when she left.

- Luckily my then-GF is not here yet.

- Luckily the smell didn't linger, my GF didn't say anything.

I know what to do and where to hang out when I retire and got nothing to do. Drive a youngster car and wait at some white collar only buildings during evening peak hours...I won’t be rude to interrupt...unless it’s the like of James MIL who gets into the car.

I was in a car park, just finised parking and came out of my car. A lady was behind my car, she was looking at the car parked behind my car. She asked me why she could not open her car door? I replied let me try. She gave me her car key. I realized it was Honda car key but the car she tried to open was Hyundai car so I told her wrong car. She took back the key and blamed someone. She just left without say thank to me. I wondered "is she confusing Honda and Hyundai logos or is trying to steal a car?". Got key but didn't know which car, going around car park and trying to press open door key?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I was in a car park, just finised parking and came out of my car. A lady was behind my car, she was looking at the car parked behind my car. She asked me why she could not open her car door? I replied let me try. She gave me her car key. I realized it was Honda car key but the car she tried to open was Hyundai car so I told her wrong car. She took back the key and blamed someone. She just left without say thank to me. I wondered "is she confusing Honda and Hyundai logos or is trying to steal a car?". Got key but didn't know which car, going around car park and trying to press open door key?

Actually for a person who know nuts about cars, not surprise to get confused between a honda and hyundai logo?! Lol.

Wa bro don't leh I scared, tonight I alone at home leh whole family overseas

Bro, it is a god send, and you still don't get it?

Alone and afraid... ... what is stopping you from having someone to accompanied you during this period? [sly]

3220120630.jpg

• Praise 6

My car park here got quite a few Sunnys and once we had 4 parked side by side, mine included.

I happened to be looking out my bedroom window when I saw one ah peh I know driving Sunny.  I decided to play a prank on him and ran to get my car key. Coming back to my bedroom, I hid behind the curtain. 

He unlocked his car . . toot toot and I did the same . . toot toot.

He was surprised and tried again, this time lock car . . toot and I did the same . . toot.

So it continued for the next few minutes tooting away both me and him.

His wife approached and he told her what happened . . and he aim the car remote towards the Sunnys and toot toot . . nothing else happen.

His wife "SEOW AHH?"  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 5

Was picking up a rental car in the US, counter lady told me the remote is not working so I need to manually unlock from door keyhole. I went to the car, damn, there was no keyhole at the door! Went back to the counter and told the lady, who looked at me like I was a mad chinaman. She gave me another car and this one the remote worked. When I opened the car door I immediately realised what a fool I was: I tried to look for a keyhole at the right side door, which in the US is passenger side! No wonder no keyhole.

• Praise 5

Was picking up a rental car in the US, counter lady told me the remote is not working so I need to manually unlock from door keyhole. I went to the car, damn, there was no keyhole at the door! Went back to the counter and told the lady, who looked at me like I was a mad chinaman. She gave me another car and this one the remote worked. When I opened the car door I immediately realised what a fool I was: I tried to look for a keyhole at the right side door, which in the US is passenger side! No wonder no keyhole.

i would have made same mistake.

the stored value in my cashcard kept dropping the more I drove.... I swore when I first got the cashcard it had $50 inside, after a week became less than half....

Turbocharged

Seems a good thread to tok kok man. 

One strange thing my Manufacturing Manager was telling me. Finally, I was the one who clear the mystery.....Lucky for him. 

My guy picked me from work one day and was damn frustrated that the wife quarrel with him that he may be driving some ladies cos the car smell of perfume. 

After some days of quarrel, he told me the wife smells perfume on the seat belt. I pick up the belt and smell it then I tell him. It was from me [laugh]  [:p]

Finally, I got  to see the wife to explain before it was accepted cos most of the time he plays MJ with us late night and always say goes to boss house to play MJ. Lucky I witness for him :grin:

That's only @silangkia can answer .... [sly]

He always receiving "Confusing Signals" ..... :slow:

:grin:

• Praise 1

Wait till you have a girl walk up to you to hold your hand in supermarket.

It happened to me and she even called me daddy . . . her dad saw what happened and we both LOL.  [laugh]

It happened to me and she even called me daddy . . . her dad saw what happened and we both LOL. [laugh]

No one ever experienced at your in law place you called out "dear" thinking is your wifey but your sister in law instead. Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement