PI car dealer

Char

I think the new C Class comes with HUD. With the new C250 close to the price of a basic BMW 528i I cannot decide which is better.......

if you compare these 2.. I would strongly say C class... Firstly.. 5 series are on the verge of either a upgrade or a total revamp... thus buying one will have only one positive issue... that's all the faults of this model have been rectified... As for C classe.... they are the main selling model of Mercedes... most new gadget of the brand will be in this car... and with the same selling price and almost the same OMV... my pick would be C classe...

↡ Advertisement

f10 5-series is super mature liao and should be waiting for a new model in 2015/2016

if one like the current look and can get good price, can consider

else wait for new 5-series with more powderful engines [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

I think the new C Class comes with HUD. With the new C250 close to the price of a basic BMW 528i I cannot decide which is better.......

Unless you are comparing the AMG model to 528i biz (abt 10K diff) ... Otherwise I think there is still a gap in price.

f10 5-series is super mature liao and should be waiting for a new model in 2015/2016

if one like the current look and can get good price, can consider

else wait for new 5-series with more powderful engines [thumbsup]

I read the new 5 will come in with 3 stroke engine

• Praise 2

I think the current F10 is only mid-life, meaning another 3 years before complete model change

I am currently driving the new C Class, yah, there is a lot of gadgets and tech, but like all German brands

they are mostly options you need to add-on

such the Airmatic Suspension(previously only on S Class), HUD, Pana Roof etc etc

HUD is 4.3K more I think offered by AD

I think not worth it lah, there will be after market devices coming up next year

NAVI or something I read somewhere

I took the pana roof, but I bought from PI

It's an option in new C class, not standard feature, if not wrong it cost $5000.

bmw "supercar" i8 also run 3-cyclinder petrol engine that pump out > 200 horsepower

Unless you are comparing the AMG model to 528i biz (abt 10K diff) ... Otherwise I think there is still a gap in price.

I read the new 5 will come in with 3 stroke engine

Edited by Wt_know

I think the current F10 is only mid-life, meaning another 3 years before complete model change

I am currently driving the new C Class, yah, there is a lot of gadgets and tech, but like all German brands

such the Airmatic Suspension(previously only on S Class), HUD, Pana Roof etc etc

I think not worth it lah, there will be after market devices coming up next year

Read that E class and F10 will get make over in 2016.... F10 will have new engine too.

bmw "supercar" i8 also run 3-cyclinder petrol engine that pump out > 200 horsepower

So its the E power that drive the power ?

• Praise 2

Read that E class and F10 will get make over in 2016.... F10 will have new engine too.

So its the E power that drive the power ?

If new F10 in 2016 then I will look at the C Class instead.

How good exactly is the HUD? Anyone care to share their review? 5-10K option not cheap.

So in the end you never take the airmatic damping?

Still waiting for someone to give a review.

↡ Advertisement