Monthly Sharing on Dereg Data & Projected COE Quota

yo2020

Supercharged

COE price is merely a reflection of the economy's well being. Forget about all theories and prediction. When the supply increases, it is because more pple scrapped which leads to more demand to stabilise the price. LPPL. If you want to predict COE, simply look at economic figures like GDP or unemployment rate. Loan quantum, Uber bidding, etc are all not relevant except for transient fluctuation. The number of cars on the road is fixed with a specific figure of growth set by gahman,it is the purchasing power, I. E. the economic well being that decides the COE price. That said, still will have folks pray that COE will drop for no economic reason. In summary, durian will only drop pending economic downturn. That is when businessman and sales guys will buy less car and civil servants will buy more cars. Anyone wants to predict economy now? Just sayin....

That accounts why all the theory ppl with big graph and chart suddenly MIA....

I have the same views.

New car buyers will now rush in for the last Jul 20 bidding, before August.

More long queues will form at LTA to renew their COE cars, lagi restricting the quota back flow into the system.

That's why I say YES!!!

Good sync between LTA and MAS.

Well done!!! :D

it is not good sync... it is planned for.

↡ Advertisement

you seem happy at rising Coe premiums

so how do you benefit from it?

or you just like to see fellow Singaporeans being taxed more?

ð

Actually, many who paid for super high COE wants COE prices to go higher from current level so that they will suffer less paper loss, then can sleep better but they are happy to contribute more to nation building so long as everyone pays the same.

I hope COE crashes so that I can pay less tax.

• Praise 4

Actually, many who paid for super high COE wants COE prices to go higher from current level so that they will suffer less paper loss, then can sleep better but they are happy to contribute more to nation building so long as everyone pays the same.

I hope COE crashes so that I can pay less tax.

I suspect some of the members in this forum r AD, PI or working for MAS or LTA.

Everytime anyone post coe premium will drop, u will see the few members bashing him/her.

(edited)

I don't agree with the "reasoning" that people would rush in to buy, based on the latest COE quota for Aug to Oct.

Those that have renewed recently would not be looking to buy, those that can

'tahan' the COE prices already bought, those that are looking for easier credit have already booked.

The only people that may buy now will be those who listen to the ADs who paint the picture that COE numbers are going down, and you must buy NOW. In actual fact, the order numbers that the AD have is dwindling and this latest news is their latest excuse(gimmick) to get such people to fill their order books, AGAIN.

Don't fall for it.

Just my opinion.

Edited by newone
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Whether buy or no buy car, just remember, based on the average of 3 cars a person owns in his lifetime, he is at least $500K poorer than one who goes Car Lite (ie. no car). [;)] 

Whether buy or no buy car, just remember, based on the average of 3 cars a person owns in his lifetime, he is at least $500K poorer than one who goes Car Lite (ie. no car). [;)] 

Not really..

Assume that guy who goes car lite is earning the same amt of money of that guy who own 3 cars, that 500k will be spent some where.

what about the improved quality of life with private transportation. worth 500K? in my book, hell yeah.

Paging for Limsvrs!!!!

No need to page for limsxxx and yoyo. They have passed on le.

I don't agree with the "reasoning" that people would rush in to buy, based on the latest COE quota for Aug to Oct.

Those that have renewed recently would not be looking to buy, those that can

'tahan' the COE prices already bought, those that are looking for easier credit have already booked.

The only people that may buy now will be those who listen to the ADs who paint the picture that COE numbers are going down, and you must buy NOW. In actual fact, the order numbers that the AD have is dwindling and this latest news is their latest excuse(gimmick) to get such people to fill their order books, AGAIN.

Don't fall for it.

Just my opinion.

But the reality is, people are going to chiong in now that coe supply is falling. We have passed the peak.

Turbocharged

what about the improved quality of life with private transportation. worth 500K? in my book, hell yeah.

Depends on how you look at it.

If you take public transportation, can sit beside chio bu in bus, take MRT can admire chio bu. In fact, can improve your quality of life.

This is called “Positive thinking”  [:p] 

• Praise 1

If you take public transportation, can sit beside chio bu in bus, take MRT can admire chio bu. In fact, can improve your quality of life.

This is called “Positive thinking”  [:p] 

can also. whatever rock your boat bro [grin]

me, I prefer in the comfort of my own car, 1 hand on steering wheel, the other on you know where, doing you know what [sly]

can also. whatever rock your boat bro [grin]

me, I prefer in the comfort of my own car, 1 hand on steering wheel, the other on you know where, doing you know what [sly]

No need to be shy.  We all like to piak piak in the comfort of our highly tinted rides.

(edited)

Everytime anyone post coe premium will drop, u will see the few members bashing him/her.

Bashing in this forum is actually 2 sided.

Yes, like what u mentioned some bashers of forumers who say COE will drop but there are equal no. of bashers who labeled buyers who purchase cars as KCS, Kam Gong etc.

Like it or not, there will always be 2 camps. Personally, I don't see the need to bash forumers like Fruit Tart who hopes for a $10k COE but neither do I see the need to name call those who decide to buy, to each his own right?

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

No need to be shy. We all like to piak piak in the comfort of our highly tinted rides.

LTA don't allow total dark tinting.

So sometimes old newspapers comes in handy ...

(edited)

Bashing in this forum is actually 2 sided.

Yes, like what u mentioned some bashers of forumers who say COE will drop but there are equal no. of bashers who labeled buyers who purchase cars as KCS, Kam Gong etc.

Like it or not, there will always be 2 camps. Personally, I don't see the need to bash forumers like Fruit Tart who hopes for a $10k COE but neither do I see the need to name call those who decide to buy, to each his own right?

Fruit tart is a troll la...

Example u see limsv n yoyo, till now ppl r mocking them. They put in the effort and show statistic n chart for the coe, though it's not 100% accurate.

Btw if u notice, bashing members who predict coe goin south n calling ppl kcs may be the same group of ppl.

Im just curious, how high coe premium is going to benefit them? It's not like there will be fewer cars after that?

Edited by Kia7200

This is called âPositive thinkingâ [:p]

As long as you keep your hands to yourself hor! :D

Otherwise it's caning, jail term and fine. Ouch!!

Fruit tart is a troll la...

Example u see limsv n yoyo, till now ppl r mocking them. They put in the effort and show statistic n chart for the coe, though it's not 100% accurate.

Btw if u notice, bashing members who predict coe goin south n calling ppl kcs may be the same group of ppl.

Im just curious, how high coe premium is going to benefit them? It's not like there will be fewer cars after that?

Fruit tart maybe a troll n whilst I don't believe COE will ever be $10k again for the foreseeable future, I also don't see the need to bash him. I also agree no need to bash Lim n yoyo for their opinions as well cos they believe in charts n stats which is their right n up to the individual to digest what they post or ignore.

I'm not sure though if it's the same group of people who name call those who bought vs the group that is bashing those who want COE to go soft cos I genuinely believe there are 2 camps who will come in to bash when the situation suits them. Now is the group that bashes bearish COE believers but go back to the threads when COE was $38k n u can see a different group who was name calling like no tmr! Anyway, your guess is as good as mine where COE is headed, cheers!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7