Singapore F1 Merchandise

Chowyunfatt

Now that you mention it ... You have a Lagi Lagi good point ... 😂

LOL.... if you are buying for clients, good friends, relatives, better avoid such merchandise, else it's ok [sweatdrop] wait for next year. Btw, how about asking the office of F1, they may have left over unsold merchandise?

↡ Advertisement

LOL.... if you are buying for clients, good friends, relatives, better avoid such merchandise, else it's ok [sweatdrop] wait for next year. Btw, how about asking the office of F1, they may have left over unsold merchandise?

Singapore GP does not have stock 1 lah. All these merchandise is strictly control. It will move from location to location.

Singapore GP does not have stock 1 lah. All these merchandise is strictly control. It will move from location to location.

YOu part of the merchandise team ? so knowledgeable... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Team specific merchandise: Try getting from the team website itself. Most of them have a store selling their replica teamwear (Don't expect to get the exact same thing that the team is wearing, there will be difference in quality even if its from the same supplier i.e. Puma).

Race specific: Try contacting Singapore GP itself. Or eBay for local resellers.

I am not.

I am a big fan of F1 until 1.6L comes onboard.

I share your view. F1 can be a greener sport but FIA and the supremo should not make the sport less exciting. 1.6L is fine, but make it sound more gusto.

Has anyone seen f1 merchandise store setup in malls in central area? Please let me know the locations. I would like to it some merchandise tomorrow or Thursday! Looking mainly for Ferrari stuff. 

Thanks in advance for any leads. 

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Tommisan said:

Has anyone seen f1 merchandise store setup in malls in central area? Please let me know the locations. I would like to it some merchandise tomorrow or Thursday! Looking mainly for Ferrari stuff. 

There's a Ferrari store in MBS. Just generic crap though.

Mustafa has a better selection of some things, example only they had the Ferrari fountain pen. And they have a much larger selection of the officially approved model cars, both 1:18 and 1:24. They don't have the FOCS discount but that's only 20 percent if memory serves and the damn Ferrari store at MBS is marked up to begin with so don't bother lol. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

37 minutes ago, Tommisan said:

Along Orchard Road has a few eg. outside Wisma, Ngee Ann City, Mandarin Hotel, etc. Pretty sure outside Raffles City will have one too.

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

After the race cheaper to buy

most buy to wear at the race ... hehehhe..after the race, most purchases ends up at the salvation army

11 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

There's a Ferrari store in MBS. Just generic crap though.

Mustafa has a better selection of some things, example only they had the Ferrari fountain pen. And they have a much larger selection of the officially approved model cars, both 1:18 and 1:24. They don't have the FOCS discount but that's only 20 percent if memory serves and the damn Ferrari store at MBS is marked up to begin with so don't bother lol. 

Have been to MBS and Paragon, both stores have limited items and like you said, items are sold with high markup. But since the official Ferrari store closed, there aren’t many physical stores unless buying via. online. 

11 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

Along Orchard Road has a few eg. outside Wisma, Ngee Ann City, Mandarin Hotel, etc. Pretty sure outside Raffles City will have one too.

Thanks for the info! Will pay Ngee Ann city a visit this evening or tomorrow! 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

Higher discount if they lost... lol

Not sure bout this but my past experiences at the race is that before the race starts, prices are at their highest and starts going down on Sunday. When race end prices are at their lowest. 

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Not sure bout this but my past experiences at the race is that before the race starts, prices are at their highest and starts going down on Sunday. When race end prices are at their lowest. 

Yes, you should be right. Just have to pay a premium for those items that I will  be buying.

9 hours ago, Tommisan said:

Thanks for the info! Will pay Ngee Ann city a visit this evening or tomorrow! 

Suntec City..

At the Atrium near H&M there..

Having F1 merchandise sales now..

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Twister said:

Suntec City..

At the Atrium near H&M there..

Having F1 merchandise sales now..

Thanks! Any Ferrari merchandise on sale? Am looking for both sale and new items, for both Seb Vettel and Charles Leclerc.

↡ Advertisement