[Self-pwn] LTA summon Police

Benarsenal

Turbocharged

If LTA officer never do anything , netizens say double standard . When they issue summon , people say self pwn .

Book tio suan , don't book also tio suan.

• Praise 2

If LTA officer never do anything , netizens say double standard . When they issue summon , people say self pwn .

can do suan dive....eh i meant swan dive!

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I would think the police car would have legitimate reason to be there (the Stomper say they were attending to theft case).

If so, then for me this is a case of our 'smart' authorities blindly doing without thinking. I expect our 'super efficient' law enforcement to have a system whereby the LTA can radio back to SPF and check as to whether the police car has legitimate reasons to be there. If no reason then of course can summon la.

I personally don't see anything wrong with emergency response vehicles "illegally parking" in order to do their job. That's why they are called emergency response vehicles right. "Ngiao jee ngiao lan" people who like to nit pick and complain about such cases are usually those with the worst character deficiency themselves, ie: self-righteous dicks.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 12

I see nothing wrong with the guy taking the photo.

If later on he's told the police car attending official business then OK.

Good for him I'd rather everybody did it his way then let any official vehicle have benefit of doubt.

Neutral Newbie

Police illegally parked their cars, people question why are they above the law. Find a proper lot, they are complained for inefficiency. Tough to please the singaporean crowd aye?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If a carpark has a designated lot for police and any additional vehicles (not attending to case) park at season parking lot instead of white lot at open space carpark, would you report them?

Perhaps this is his strategy, cannot find any offender there after arrival on petrol there, just to show his boss, he was there, so just took a picture of the only "offending" vehicle which happen to be an FRC, case close, no saman, but for record purpose only! [nod]

Confirm the LTA officer underwent a very rigid training.................. double yellow = Take picture :excl:

Jst work n work ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [laugh]

• Praise 5

The police were responding to a case within the building. So, would it be useful to keep their flashing red/blue lights on.

Responding to a minor shoplift case / theft case and thousands affected due to illegal parking.

Dont tell me SPF dont have budget for parking.

LTA always finding ways to improve traffic flow by increasing ERP charges..

If LTA doing their job by enforcing fines on illegal parking, traffic flow will improve at least 20%.

Don't believe, look at the congestion caused at Durian stores at Geylang (double yellow zig-za).

Must be somebody giak siao comprain that the police car is obstructing traffic, the LTA guy LL have to take action. But got submit for processing is anyone's guess.

Responding to a minor shoplift case / theft case and thousands affected due to illegal parking.

Dont tell me SPF dont have budget for parking.

LTA always finding ways to improve traffic flow by increasing ERP charges..

If LTA doing their job by enforcing fines on illegal parking, traffic flow will improve at least 20%.

Don't believe, look at the congestion caused at Durian stores at Geylang (double yellow zig-za).

If enforce, ppl say nanny state , north Korea. Don't enforce say Boh jo kang. Cause jam.

↡ Advertisement