2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

PSA.

My agent just informed that Apple CP will ship with Nov batch of Mazda 3 Deluxe.

So those who are on the line and mobile support is a condition may wish to wait or drill their agent more on the status.

Weird though that no Android Auto.

Maybe the inclusion of Apple CP is Mazda's attemmpt to clear the current Mazda 3 before the launch of the new model
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

PSA.

My agent just informed that Apple CP will ship with Nov batch of Mazda 3 Deluxe.

So those who are on the line and mobile support is a condition may wish to wait or drill their agent more on the status.

Checked with my agent today. Come with android auto. U sure?
  • Praise 1

PSA.

I oso heard that the Apply CarPlay is not pre-installed at jap Mazda factories before shipment but done locally n installed by TEK upon clearing port duties & custom. Not verified but seems legit coz I’ve not seen CP on any jap Mazda models (except new M6, Cx5 & CX9).
  • Praise 1

Checked with my agent today. Come with android auto. U sure?

This kind of thing confirm not sure la.

Anyway their facebook also announce already. And only mention apple. You can now ask your agent if he trying to smoke you. Haha.

This kind of thing confirm not sure la.

Anyway their facebook also announce already. And only mention apple. You can now ask your agent if he trying to smoke you. Haha.

Haha I asked in their official fb page and they replied say yes for android auto! Good news

Haha I asked in their official fb page and they replied say yes for android auto! Good news

In before the FB admin also anyhow smoke.

Joking only.

Won't be the first time to get incorrect information and unlikely to be the last.

I'm happy if support android though.

I oso heard that the Apply CarPlay is not pre-installed at jap Mazda factories before shipment but done locally n installed by TEK upon clearing port duties & custom. Not verified but seems legit coz I’ve not seen CP on any jap Mazda models (except new M6, Cx5 & CX9).

This is clever, otherwise would be paying more tax for nothing.

• Praise 1

My agent says the boss also say no Android Auto.

And the Mazda 3 in the showroom clearly indicate Apple Car Play.

They triple checking now. lol

• Praise 1

Does the facelift Mazda 2 comes with Car Play too?

I super confused. Fb reply plus 2 agents have told me android auto is available hahaha.
  • Praise 1

Does the facelift Mazda 2 comes with Car Play too?

Didn't see in the showroom.

Wouldn't recommend as it still has parking brake lever. Means still on old build.

Cx 3 is older but new generation is next year. So mazda 2 is already due and is late.

• Praise 1

I super confused. Fb reply plus 2 agents have told me android auto is available hahaha.

No need to be confuse. It's either have or don't have. Won't be the first time conflicting information.

Just be aware if choosing this model.

As of now, only Mazda 3 deluxe-plus & Mazda 3 HB deluxe-plus comes with CP. No news of AA. Even those waiting for new car collection are not offered option to install. This info is from enquiry replies from Mazda Sg FB.

Edited by UncleLabbit
  • Praise 1

As of now, only Mazda 3 deluxe-plus & Mazda 3 HB deluxe-plus comes with CP. No news of AA. Even those waiting for new car collection are not offered option to install. This info is from enquiry replies from Mazda Sg FB.

Someone else was told have AA by the same FB. Lol

Hi Guys, just got my car yesterday  [bounce1] (CX-3 STANDARD)

Did not really take much photos, but here are some to share. I'll share more if you guys want to see more of it in detail. 

post-235057-0-81638200-1539055905_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-72507700-1539055916_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-18799200-1539055926_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

Hi Guys, just got my car yesterday [bounce1] (CX-3 STANDARD)

Did not really take much photos, but here are some to share. I'll share more if you guys want to see more of it in detail.

Actuali from the pics I can’t find any diff from deluxe. Mayb the 16”rims la. R u able to show ur standard version “digital tachometer” when u on engine with lights? Edited by UncleLabbit
  • Praise 1

Actuali from the pics I canât find any diff from deluxe. Mayb the 16ârims la. R u able to show ur standard version âdigital tachometerâ when u on engine with lights?

Other than the rims, the key differences on first glance are: the lack of sunroof, side skirt and the front grille is black not silver. Interior wise, the aircon controls are not climate control and the lack of Mazda connect. Edited by Coopermini
  • Praise 1

Other than the rims, the key differences on first glance are: the lack of sunroof, side skirt and the front grille is black not silver. Interior wise, the aircon controls are not climate control and the lack of Mazda connect.

I believe there is no sunroof for the facelifted 2018 cx-3 even for deluxe.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1