2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

I believe there is no sunroof for the facelifted 2018 cx-3 even for deluxe.

Better not to have sunroof.

One less thing to worry. 

↡ Advertisement

The climate controls are not the silver chrome things that just looks good. But functionality wise, I find it easier to adjust compared to the standard with the piece in center of dial to grab and turn.

Actuali from the pics I canât find any diff from deluxe. Mayb the 16ârims la. R u able to show ur standard version âdigital tachometerâ when u on engine with lights?

I saw already in showroom.

Standard is Speedo as the center piece and tacho at the bottom right of Speedo.

Deluxe is reversed with tacho as center piece.

Hi Guys, just got my car yesterday [bounce1] (CX-3 STANDARD)

Did not really take much photos, but here are some to share. I'll share more if you guys want to see more of it in detail.

Gz! I see the collection is at the new place.

Some questions.

How long do they give you?

Did you trade in? If yes, where you park and how is the process of transferring your stuff?

3 years ago I collect at ubi is just park near by and carry over.

I wonder if the private space in this new place have dedicated parking for your trade in as well.

• Praise 1

Hi Guys, just got my car yesterday

Did not really take much photos, but here are some to share. I'll share more if you guys want to see more of it in detail.

Congrats bro! Pls give feedback both good n bad after u have driven the car for awhile, tks n enjoy your new ride

• Praise 3

Mathieu, is ur new ride ceramic metallic or snowflake white pearl? Anyway thanks for the sharing. By the way any hiccups during collection?

Edited by UncleLabbit
  • Praise 1

Hi Guys, just got my car yesterday  [bounce1] (CX-3 STANDARD)

Congrats!

• Praise 1

Then thatâs quite sad. Without sunroof, the price difference is no longer worth it.

Think the 2018 cx-3 OMV is now lower. Of course COE now is also lower compared to 2 years ago. Thus, they are able to lower the selling price.
  • Praise 1

Mathieu, is ur new ride ceramic metallic or snowflake white pearl? Anyway thanks for the sharing. By the way any hiccups during collection?

Hey guys, mine is in snowflake white. 

No issue on the collection, but new place is in Penjuru. 

You will have to park your car on the outside, dekit and the EK guy will collect the keys from you.

Collection and everything should be done in about 30mins tops. 

The only issue i faced was just to constant delay where they kept changing my collection date. Really annoying.

By the way, i changed my rims to SSR and my infotainment system.

Not able to tell if the rims are authentic, anyone able to verify?

crazy about carplay?

this is the part needed for carplay hardware.

How much for this add-on, any idea? i was told this is a drop-in module u can just install into the car. 

post-235057-0-41097400-1539182685_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-37144700-1539182694_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-23945300-1539182707_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-58680400-1539182715_thumb.jpg

post-235057-0-42107000-1539182721_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

You will have to park your car on the outside, dekit and the EK guy will collect the keys from you.

The only issue i faced was just to constant delay where they kept changing my collection date. Really annoying.

How much for this add-on, any idea? i was told this is a drop-in module u can just install into the car.

How much did you pay for your 18in ssr rims? It should cost you at least $300-$400 per rim - depending where you purchased them from. Ssr rim below $300 is either reconditioned or fake. Edited by thesoul
  • Praise 2

not so simple as require to tear down of the mzd
  • Praise 1

Wa, i have many things to carry... Better ask my agent to prepare trolley.

How much did you pay for your 18in ssr rims? It should cost you at least $300-$400 per rim - depending where you purchased them from. Ssr rim below $300 is either reconditioned or fake.

I was charged around 2.4K for rims, 740 for the tyres. But it's a relative contact so i got it alot cheaper which i don't think its fair to disclose. 

Hi Mathieu, did u change the mzd to CP? If yes, pls pm how to go abt doing it & cost. Thsnks

No mine doesn't have mzd because it was in the stock radio.

I went to outsource a place to do it that was recommended by mazda, i paid around 1.2K.

For CP i had to pay additional 450 to get it installed. (I didnt choose this option).

• Praise 1

How much did you pay for your 18in ssr rims? It should cost you at least $300-$400 per rim - depending where you purchased them from. Ssr rim below $300 is either reconditioned or fake.

if i sell u a reconditioned or fake SSR rim at $3-400, it will be genuine?  [:p]

• Praise 1

I was charged around 2.4K for rims, 740 for the tyres. But it's a relative contact so i got it alot cheaper which i don't think its fair to disclose.

No mine doesn't have mzd because it was in the stock radio.

I went to outsource a place to do it that was recommended by mazda, i paid around 1.2K.

For CP i had to pay additional 450 to get it installed. (I didnt choose this option).

Aftermarket android player or ?

If is aftermarket not mzd then not worth it as i know someone can convert to mzd for about the same price

Edited by Gnixer

Aftermarket android player or ?

If is aftermarket not mzd then not worth it as i know someone can convert to mzd for about the same price

Aftermarket player, attached the pic below. post-235057-0-64814300-1539328551_thumb.jpg

I have already checked extensive on places able to install the 7inch display, all of them do not have a compatible spec.

If you have the contact able to convert to mzd, do share because i'm sure alot of people will be interested.. 

↡ Advertisement