2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

Aftermarket player, attached the pic below. IMG_6606.jpg

I have already checked extensive on places able to install the 7inch display, all of them do not have a compatible spec.

If you have the contact able to convert to mzd, do share because i'm sure alot of people will be interested..

So this is 1.2k without AA or CP?

Edited by danielling1981
↡ Advertisement

So this is 1.2k without AA or CP?

AA and CP is a module i have to purchase separately at 450. 

But i don't really need it since it comes with pre-installed map, interface is ez to use. 

And yes standard does comes with the free blaupunkt 9.0 front and back camera.

• Praise 1

Hi Mathieu, can pm or share where to install AA/CP? My ride coming early Nov +/- soon.

My set is aftermarket, i don't think it's compatible with the default.

You will have to check with Gnixer. 

Aftermarket player, attached the pic below. attachicon.gifIMG_6606.jpg

I have already checked extensive on places able to install the 7inch display, all of them do not have a compatible spec.

If you have the contact able to convert to mzd, do share because i'm sure alot of people will be interested..

Can convert but the parts wont be cheap and labor is intensive.

I would suggest to do it together with AA/CP.

Attach is my ride that has been upgraded with the parts and firmware for AA/CP

post-21131-0-09374300-1539934747_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Gnixer

Can convert but the parts wont be cheap and labor is intensive.

I would suggest to do it together with AA/CP.

Attach is my ride that has been upgraded with the parts and firmware for AA/CP

Do you have the contact who can do this? What is the cost?
  • Praise 1

Hi guys, I was informed tat the current cx3 does not come with bonnet (underside) insulator. Anyone knows why or if it’s even a must to have or can do without? Is it to insulate heat or engine noise? My previous ride has one included.

Hi guys, I was informed tat the current cx3 does not come with bonnet (underside) insulator. Anyone knows why or if itâs even a must to have or can do without? Is it to insulate heat or engine noise? My previous ride has one included.

It's to insulate noise I was told. Therefore can do without
  • Praise 2

Thanks Roger & Koster for ur quick replies.

Another question.

Can anyone here guide me to where I can purchase in-car accessories eg. Seat belt strap, neck cushion, dashboard covers etc? I mean any retail shops in Sg selling apart from purchasing online?

• Praise 1

Another question.

Can anyone here guide me to where I can purchase in-car accessories eg. Seat belt strap, neck cushion, dashboard covers etc? I mean any retail shops in Sg selling apart from purchasing online?

No worries bro. There are not many CX-3 in Singapore, let alone accessories shops for CX-3. Best bet is online from taobao which is cheap and many varieties. If u really prefer retail shops, can try Concorde Accessories which carries generic accessories which are not specific to CX-3

Not yet but thinking to do BBK after warranty.

Any bros here can advise on correct tyre pressure for stock Toyo 215/50/18? Googled at PSI 36front & 33rear (248kpa/230kpa) but feel soft on the ride hence seeking all for opinion.

• Praise 1

Any bros here can advise on correct tyre pressure for stock Toyo 215/50/18? Googled at PSI 36front & 33rear (248kpa/230kpa) but feel soft on the ride hence seeking all for opinion.

Which BBK are u considering? Maybe can group buy. I follow the manufacturer's recommendation based on the sticker at driver's door. Btw am considering to replace the current tyre with 225/45/18 or upside to 19".
  • Praise 1

Another question.

Autobac have a very large selection.

But I suggest buying online. Easily save you 50%.

Can browse at Autobac but buy online.

Dealer ask me to put 235 front and back. I have never followed the actual measurements before in previous cars either.

If you can feel the difference then adjust to your needs?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1