2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

(edited)

Anyone here felt the stock horn is way too soft? Will fitting in after-markets void any warranty? Tink a louder one will improve safety aspects.

Edited by UncleLabbit

What is mirror link?

I am using AA on cx 3

If you can spare the cash, it is very worth it to install the AA in the car. The integrated functionality is priceless. And obviously big screen.

Anyone here felt the stock horn is way too soft? Will fitting in after-markets void any warranty? Tink a louder one will improve safety aspects.

Press harder and longer. It will be loud enough.

Sound proofing is good in this car which is y u may think it is soft.

Wind down window to test. Don't scare anyone though.

If you can spare the cash, it is very worth it to install the AA in the car. The integrated functionality is priceless. And obviously big screen.

Press harder and longer. It will be loud enough.

Sound proofing is good in this car which is y u may think it is soft.

Wind down window to test. Don't scare anyone though.

Ya,I ady got AA installed. But from time to time if I touch the wire, the AA got disconnected. Very sensitive. Any of you encountered that?

Need bros’ advice here. Saw a small crack at right side windscreen near A-pillar. Issit under warranty (still under warranty) or muz claim insurance to change?

• Praise 1

Need bros’ advice here. Saw a small crack at right side windscreen near A-pillar. Issit under warranty (still under warranty) or muz claim insurance to change?

Your insurance policy should cover the change of windscreen. You only need to pay the excess, which can range from $0 to about $100.

But if the crack is small, I will prefer to repair instead of replace the whole windscreen. The reason is that to replace the whole windscreen, they will have to rip out the entire windscreen and glue a new one in. As this is not a factory installation, the job is usually inferior to car factory. I did this once and regretted it when I saw how it was done. The second time I went to a crack repair shop. There are two shops below. I would suggest you seal up your crack with some clear tape to prevent dirt from getting into the crack. They will inject some plastic polymer into the crack. The crack will be less obvious after the repair and you can only see it if you look for it. 

DrGlass (S) Pte. Ltd.

Address25 Kaki Bukit Road 4, #03-69 Synergy Building, 417800

Glass-Fix
52 Ubi Avenue 3
#04-42, Frontier @ Ubi

Singapore 408867

Tel: +65 6278 0887

• Praise 1

Need brosâ advice here. Saw a small crack at right side windscreen near A-pillar. Issit under warranty (still under warranty) or muz claim insurance to change?

Can diy, buy the repair kit off aliexpress or taobao.

I've a spare kit lying around, cant be bothered to use it on my own car as the curing time is bout 1-2hrs under the sun as well.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hello all CX-3 Bros, have been driving mine since 30 April this year. So far it's a great driving experience. Only downside is engine noise is a little loud, other than that, this 2k cc car is pretty powerful. Still trying to get use to the istop feature. By the way, how many kms are you guys doing per full tank till "fillup" light start blinking?

• Praise 1

On 1/31/2021 at 9:41 AM, UncleLabbit said:

Bros, is it true that the 2.0 gotten phased out due to TEK bringing in the 1.5 ver?

Saw from car buyer website they are bringing in the 1.5 ... the 2.0 don’t sell well cos it’s road tax unfriendly 

1 hour ago, Kangadrool said:

That's sad! 1.5L NA can't move this car well. LOL

I think the problem with cx3 is that the rear space is too tight.

• Praise 6

No choice. Although it's called CX-3 and logically should be based on the Mz3 platform, it is instead based on Mz2 platform. That explain it's tight interior, especially the rear seats and tiny boot.

21 hours ago, Spring said:

I think the problem with cx3 is that the rear space is too tight.

25 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

No choice. Although it's called CX-3 and logically should be based on the Mz3 platform, it is instead based on Mz2 platform. That explain it's tight interior, especially the rear seats and tiny boot.

i remember you drove the 1.5diesel version for a while

Edited by Mkl22

13 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

i remember you drove the 1.5diesel version for a while

Yes. i did. It was damn good to drive. Quick and responsive. Diesel clatter was minimal. 40L tank could go up to 1100km. Somemore cheap diesel from Cnergy.

3 hours ago, andrewyewkc said:

Agree, 1.5 NA will be whining and struggling continuously to move this car.

Indeed. But most buyers will be fine, as evident from the poor sales of the last gen Mazda 3 2.0.

By right in other countries 1.5 should be standard for Mazda 2, 2.0 for Mazda 3/cx3 and 2.5 for Mazda 6.

Edited by shawn207
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1