German cars: do you prefer BMW or Mercedes?

Tumisu

Can somebody explain what is the diff between Alpnia to M to a normal badge BMW. [confused]

Is it quantifiable like Merc C, E, S class ?

Engine different lor.

For example, the normal 5 series like 528i use 4-cylinder twin turbo, the aplina D5 use 6-cylinder twin turbo and the M5 use V8 twin turbo.

Edited by Vid
↡ Advertisement

Milo 没有 give Watch 的 ... Only got Coloring Book ... Sometimes Color Pencil ... 😂

我不要。 [laugh] [laugh]

Oh....that means, M comes first, then Alpina then the normal BM.

Tiok bor........

Then hor.....how come i hardly see any Alpina on the road ? :huh:

Engine different lor.

For example, the normal 5 series like 528i use 4-cylinder twin turbo, the aplina D5 use 6-cylinder twin turbo and the M5 use V8 twin turbo.

Tiok bor........

Yes, tiok.

Alpina not so advertised... dunno why... maybe running on diesel.

Tiok bor........

Alpina is actually recognised as an independent automobile manufacturer that makes cars based on BMW models, but they work very closely with BMW itself during the manufacturing process and their cars can be sold via BMW dealerships as well. That said, they manufacture cars in limited quantities, making them quite exclusive. I think Munich Automobiles only clinched the distributorship for Alpina not too long ago, and with the limited advertising, that is why you tend to hardly see any of them on the road.

Hmmm.....ok.

So if i get the one in my avartar, people cannot say closed eyes throw stone can easily hit a BMW car in singapore liao.

[laugh]

Alpina is actually recognised as an independent automobile manufacturer that makes cars based on BMW models, but they work very closely with BMW itself during the manufacturing process and their cars can be sold via BMW dealerships as well. That said, they manufacture cars in limited quantities, making them quite exclusive. I think Munich Automobiles only clinched the distributorship for Alpina not too long ago, and with the limited advertising, that is why you tend to hardly see any of them on the road.

Actually hor....BMW is quite a sore to see.

They are so many on the roads, like taxis.........hahaha. (Me so sour grapes) [laugh]

Yes, tiok.

Alpina not so advertised... dunno why... maybe running on diesel.

Hmmm.....ok.

So if i get the one in my avartar, people cannot say closed eyes throw stone can easily hit a BMW car in singapore liao.

[laugh]

Actually hor....BMW is quite a sore to see.

They are so many on the roads, like taxis.........hahaha. (Me so sour grapes) [laugh]

even though eye sore.. but at least BMW is never used as a taxi like merc..... sometime I confuse when I see silver merc E clase or white E class.. I tend to flag at them thinking they are taxi hahah

• Praise 1

Engine different lor.

It is more that lah.

///M is track bias. That's why ///M emphasize on hp.

Alpina is a luxo barge. That's why Alpina emphasize on Torque.

M5 is twin turbo V8 4.4L

Alpina B5 is twin turbo V8 4.4L

With limited production, how many MA can sell in Sg?

That's why Alpina is exclusive luxo barge.

Edited by Davidtch

This is mine ... Its the Limited Edition Bumble Bee "Air King" ...

People's bumblebee yellow color one yours is pink. Must have bought it at Sungei Road 😂

People's bumblebee yellow color one yours is pink. Must have bought it at Sungei Road 😂

give him credit lah....geylang :D:D

obviously he color blind