Anyone has install BlackVue DR750LW 2CH Wi-Fi

bingkok

Anyone had installed this model for car video recording??? Looking 1 for my new car. I wasn't very familiar with car video recorder. My concern is will the recorder able to record after i off the engine and left?? So that I can look back the video if my car kena bang when I am not around. Does it necessary to have the GPS function and the power magic if I were to connect to my car battery??

↡ Advertisement

Hi

Mine is a Blackvue DR650 2Ch with Wifi.

What u r referring to is parking mode where it runs after engine is off. With this, you need to buy a Power Magic Pro. This baby helps to monitor the battery usage during parking mode. Once the battery is drained till a certain level, the power magic pro will shut down the cam to conserve your car battery. The power magic pro also allows you to turn it off if you dun want parking mode

You can leave the cam on and the duration can be set by you - from 6 hrs to Infinity.

What i do for my new car is I set to 12 hr duration at 12 volts (as stated in my battery). Before I drive off, I do a round car check to make sure no knocks, scratchez, denta, damage etc. If have, check ur cam.

This cam is also linked to your smartphone to view and save videos.

It comes with a 16gb card. You might want to change to 64 Gb.i did, so that my recording will not be so be frequently overwritten.

Anyone had installed this model for car video recording??? Looking 1 for my new car. I wasn't very familiar with car video recorder. My concern is will the recorder able to record after i off the engine and left?? So that I can look back the video if my car kena bang when I am not around. Does it necessary to have the GPS function and the power magic if I were to connect to my car battery??

make sure u use a UHS-1 rated card with 30-45mb/s WRITE SPEED, not read speed...for SINGLE CHANNEL

for DOUBLE CHANNEL 1080hd front + 720hd rear, at least 45-60mb WRITE

for DUAL 1080 cams, get higher than 60 ideally

samsung evo , samsung pro

strontium nitro, nitro plus

dont bother sandisk, too high failure rate

The power magic pro also allows you to turn it off if you dun want parking mode

if without Magic Pro, can we still turn off the Parking Mode from the cam itself?

↡ Advertisement