Ford Focus titanium

Obscurest

(edited)

I am the one who cancelled my order of Honda Vezel after test drive VW Jetta and Ford Fiesta ^_^

Now I fully appreciated NO Turbo NO Fun [laugh] Even now Honda and Toyota started to bring in small cc turbo engine for their future model [sweatdrop]

Haha hope u don't get a VW Jetta as made in Mexico so many problems like car door not working properly. Workmanship really worst of all VW models so that why cheap. Anyway the Jetta has harder acceleration than fiesta like old ford focus so not so fun to drive. VW turbo tsi engines are like shit as overheating issues inc chain belt problems leading to piston crack, ignition coil failure, etc. Still have not consider the lousy 7spd GB whereby the mu break down after 30k so car cannot move anymore. At least ford update the tcm software to fix GB issues unlike VW who just lie and lie say problem fixed. One ex VW owner change from roc to golf mk7 and finally to focus st bec of GB issues. Even ford rm has an ex svc mgt bec he is sick of telling lies to customers. At least the ecoboost 1.0l engine bath its timing belt in oil. Why? To reduce friction and overheating thus increase reliability. 3 pot means just need to change 3 spark plugs or coils only instead of 4. However the engine oil is 5w-20 which is very new and rare. Comparing roc with fiesta both look nice but fiesta is 40k cheaper with less problems. Edited by Munhua

Turbocharged

was hoping Regent would bring in the TDi Mondeo but no way they are doing that. That would be one hell of a drive.

Agree about Regent bringing Duratorq engine... would be very nice... Especially since EcoBoost 2.0 economy not really that good

Agree about Regent bringing Duratorq engine... would be very nice... Especially since EcoBoost 2.0 economy not really that good

The ford engines already quite diesely already even for the turbocharged Kuga. I drove a turbodiesel b4. Quite high torque but can accelerate fast.

Haha hope u don't get a VW Jetta as made in Mexico so many problems like car door not working properly. Workmanship really worst of all VW models so that why cheap. Anyway the Jetta has harder acceleration than fiesta like old ford focus so not so fun to drive. VW turbo tsi engines are like shit as overheating issues inc chain belt problems leading to piston crack, ignition coil failure, etc. Still have not consider the lousy 7spd GB whereby the mu break down after 30k so car cannot move anymore. At least ford update the tcm software to fix GB issues unlike VW who just lie and lie say problem fixed. One ex VW owner change from roc to golf mk7 and finally to focus st bec of GB issues. Even ford rm has an ex svc mgt bec he is sick of telling lies to customers. At least the ecoboost 1.0l engine bath its timing belt in oil. Why? To reduce friction and overheating thus increase reliability. 3 pot means just need to change 3 spark plugs or coils only instead of 4. However the engine oil is 5w-20 which is very new and rare. Comparing roc with fiesta both look nice but fiesta is 40k cheaper with less problems.

dont expect too much when u buy 3rd party gearbox and fit in

just like samsung crap phone

u get one firmware, the one it came with

thats all folks

The ford engines already quite diesely already even for the turbocharged Kuga. I drove a turbodiesel b4. Quite high torque but can't accelerate fast.

dont expect too much when u buy 3rd party gearbox and fit in

just like samsung crap phone

u get one firmware, the one it came with

thats all folks

Dsg still more crap

The ford engines already quite diesely already even for the turbocharged Kuga. I drove a turbodiesel b4. Quite high torque but can't accelerate fast.

Dsg still more crap

i was refering to the DSG implementation FYI

Neutral Newbie

has anyone bought this model? I understand that the ford focus titanium now available at regent is the facelifted version but the console has not been upgraded to myford touch yet.

• Praise 1

has anyone bought this model? I understand that the ford focus titanium now available at regent is the facelifted version but the console has not been upgraded to myford touch yet.

Hmm, I will be collecting my F.F estate by next week and looking forward to it....

• Praise 1

Hi Trol,

Saw yesterday paper. Focus below S$100K promo.

I hardly see any estate on the road. Other than the loading space, is the estate a better drive than the Sedan?

May I know what it cost you and it includes CEV too?

• Praise 1

Hi Trol,

Saw yesterday paper. Focus below S$100K promo.

I hardly see any estate on the road. Other than the loading space, is the estate a better drive than the Sedan?

May I know what it cost you and it includes CEV too?

Perhaps the below 100K is due to their forth casted down trend of the CAT A COE..

Hahaha, I've wagon or you called it an estate..Owned the 850, xc70 before and wanted a V60 but it is really very over priced and hence settled for a Ford Focus Estate...

Cost me 112K with no CEV rebate for this model as previous rebate was 5K, but after 1st July, the value became zero

Therefore your Titanium Estate total cost is 112k or 117k?

I read some articles and the Estate reviews were good.

The Estate is not seen at the showroom but under POA, so your waiting time must have been months.

Therefore your Titanium Estate total cost is 112k or 117k?

I read some articles and the Estate reviews were good.

The Estate is not seen at the showroom but under POA, so your waiting time must have been months.

Mine is the Trend model.

Today, the Titanium is almost the same price I bought 2 weeks ago !!! They should one unit left !

Any taker ?

Mine is the Trend model.

Today, the Titanium is almost the same price I bought 2 weeks ago !!! They should one unit left !

Any taker ?

Wise choice! Ford and Volvo shares the same technology like the powershift dct GB. Ford used to own Volvo b4 they sell to geely when they ate bankrupt. It is like Audi vs VW.

Wise choice! Ford and Volvo shares the same technology like the powershift dct GB. Ford used to own Volvo b4 they sell to geely when they ate bankrupt. It is like Audi vs VW.

Well, we just want to make our hard earned dollar worthiness ....hahaha .

Or else we will just hop in any premium showroom ,grab an expensive one and rides off...These people wont be bother about the COE up or down....What really worries them is " When can I collect the car !"

According to Regent SE now only the white estate trend available.

Titanium selection no idea when available, just like others mentioned on the Modeo and Kuga too.

Interesting that it seems like Focus, Kuga and Mondeo all are left with limited units. Even more interesting is that when asked, no one seems to know when stock will be coming in.

Such scenario really run counter to any good business practice. Either their supply chain management is all screwed up or there are funny/fishy business going on. Hmm. Let's see if they will have any cars to sell in a few more weeks or suddenly all stock mysteriously appear at the dock.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1