AFF Suzuki Cup

Caldina

I still believe and strongly at that,.....

you need brains for football..........something missing from our so called national players for already soooooooo manymany years :omg:

I still believe and strongly at that,.....

you need brains for football..........something missing from our so called national players for already soooooooo manymany years :omg:

Lepak is their middle name  [laugh]

Singapore 1-0 Indonesia

Watched the match live on TV. Good entertaining match, with singapore having more chances & causing problems to Indo defence & goalkeeper. Could have been more than single goal (Hariss Harun who also put in captain leading performance)  but still a good start compared to previously. Towards the latter stages, can see our defences tiring, passing/kicking ball wrongly, At the end, Indo players were getting frustrated with rough tackles, even elbow thrown & with one player shown 2nd yellow card & send off. 

Good performance after previous letdowns. [thumbsup] next match away to philippines, next tue.

In other group match, Thailand won 7-0 against Timor Leste. Surprise not with the scoreline but 1 player scored 6 goals. Think can give him the top scorer award already :a-whiteflag:

Edited by Christan
  • Praise 10

although i love soccer.

but i feel we should not spend money on football anymore.

spend on E.sport will have more rewards.

almost every youngester and teens is playing e.game of some kinds, including high % of girls also

• Praise 1

although i love soccer.

but i feel we should not spend money on football anymore.

spend on E.sport will have more rewards.

almost every youngester and teens is playing e.game of some kinds, including high % of girls also

If intention is to gain recognition, medals etc then I agree e sports could be the way to go but being old school, there is nothing like physical sports to inculcate teamwork, physical fitness, discipline etc especially in our modern society where a lot of our people are couch potatoes.

• Praise 5