Riot in Ferguson, Missouri - live from CNN

Vega

Turbocharged

The world is getting hotter each year, and so do the inner feelings of mankind ....

Hope common sense can prevail

and its spreading to other cities in the US already........

It's a racist thingy, black vs white.

Totally agreed.

USA is making a fool out of itself... claim that they are truly democratic country, equal opportunities and rights for every American. all BS.....

This dead black boy was shot about 9-10 times in a go, at CLOSE RANGE....... The cop thought the black boy is a Hulk or Iron Man, that he must fire so many rounds into him?

Yeah, have more riots there, to bring the message across to the authorities that their system is screwed up.

• Praise 1

becoz of this

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/24/7175967/darren-wilson-charges-michael-brown-ferguson

'' In the aftermath of the incident, police officers were seen wearing bracelets inscribed with the words I am Darren Wilson while confronting protesters.''

kns....wear the bracelet....instigating the blacks to retaliate. Seems so wrong!

Our Police Force is nothing compared to the Police Force over there too

Our President is nothing compared to their President........but ours gets more pay......hehehe!
  • Praise 2

To be fair.

The blacks are no angels too.

You don't see Asians having such lousy law enforcement problems.

To be fair.

The blacks are no angels too.

You don't see Asians having such lousy law enforcement problems.

• Praise 1

Totally agreed.

USA is making a fool out of itself... claim that they are truly democratic country, equal opportunities and rights for every American. all BS.....

This dead black boy was shot about 9-10 times in a go, at CLOSE RANGE....... The cop thought the black boy is a Hulk or Iron Man, that he must fire so many rounds into him?

Yeah, have more riots there, to bring the message across to the authorities that their system is screwed up.

Its a farce and a coverup... the testimony of the officer is... (make your own mind on this)

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

So Brown is punching inside the car. Wilson is scrambling to deflect the blows, to protect his face, to regain control of the situation. And then Brown stops, turns to his left, says to his friend, "Here, hold these," and hands him the cigarillos stolen from Ferguson Market. Then he turns back to Wilson and, with his left hand now freed from holding the contraband goods, throws a haymaker at Wilson.

And don't forget the medical examiner who arrived at the scene for CSI was asked about the photos from the scene... here's his reply...

post-46412-0-02985500-1416972451.jpg

Edited by ins1dious

Its a farce and a coverup... the testimony of the officer is... (make your own mind on this)

And don't forget the medical examiner who arrived at the scene for CSI was asked about the photos from the scene... here's his reply...

So why did the police officer shoot him in the 1st place?

He just decided to shoot a black for fun?

It's pretty obvious that any discharge of a firearm is at least a incident report + investigation right as in any civilised police force would do.

I mean it's fishy. But was the guy looking for trouble in the 1st place.

dirty

It's pretty obvious that any discharge of a firearm is at least a incident report + investigation right as in any civilised police force would do.

agree

i also found this:

1408043091000-Ferguson-photo-graphic.jpg

awww shucks... wrote a long post but office wifi reset and my post disappeared... anyway, the gist of it is;

Brown did walk out of a store without paying for a pack of something and shoved the shop keeper aside.

Maybe the officer is not lying when he said Brown verbally and physically abused him. Here are some of the pics... I've cut myself worse shaving

But... Brown's body was 150ft away from the car whereas the officer testified that Brown was 30ft away and started charging.

And then there's the account of Brown's friend/accomplice who says Brown was already shot when he was running away and was shot repeatedly again after he turned back once the officer challenged him again. Basically, the big fella just dropped dead where he was shot...

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7287443/dorian-johnson-story

And yes, there have been many other incidents where black teens have been shot and killed without any repercussions... just for wearing a hoodie or for having their hands in the waistband (I think Brown was staunching his wound whereas the cop says it looked like he was pulling a gun)

Welcome to the land of the free, home of the brave.

post-46412-0-24298000-1416983093.jpg

post-46412-0-86938900-1416983101.jpg

↡ Advertisement