[Review] Rotating Dual Camera HD DVR

Superyandao

g.png

Only had for little over 2 months and my car was totalled from behind. Video from my DVR helped show that I had very good distance to the car in front of me, but I hit it due to the impact from being hit from behind. Cops were trying to say i was following to close... nobody was the guy behind didn't pay attention wehen traffic suddenly stopped. Video was helpful for insurances and even my chiropractor. Simultainious video plays big role for seeing what happened, instead of just the front camera or separate 2 cameras. With this unit you choose to show (copy to computer) 1 camera or both camera videos after it is already recorded! You are in control!

41AYPGrqx8L.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

g.png

Only had for little over 2 months and my car was totalled from behind. Video from my DVR helped show that I had very good distance to the car in front of me, but I hit it due to the impact from being hit from behind. Cops were trying to say i was following to close... nobody was the guy behind didn't pay attention wehen traffic suddenly stopped. Video was helpful for insurances and even my chiropractor. Simultainious video plays big role for seeing what happened, instead of just the front camera or separate 2 cameras. With this unit you choose to show (copy to computer) 1 camera or both camera videos after it is already recorded! You are in control!

41AYPGrqx8L.jpg

Thks for sharing! Could you kindly share how much this costs and where you bought it, thank you!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6