2014 Dec 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

I'm waiting for Cat C to be higher than Cat A

Wanna see how people will react

It's been close the last three rounds ($2,888, $1,199, $2,990) - but hasn't quite made it just yet.

• Praise 2

Will CAT D go 5 figure by next year? [furious]

next yr, likely no or not yet coz deduction for open cat cut to 10% (frm 15%) frm feb 2015.

1zqgi6u.png

X'mas season, up again??

Hi just asking... how the estimate for Feb at 1,000? .... is it more likely to be around 800-900 the most? Just checking in case u monitor the dereg data ...

Best is just to buy whenever u got money / need to buy..

The amount of time/stress/inconvenience just to wait for the COE to drop may not be worth.

Example, CAT A at 67,889, CAT B at 72,890.

How low do u want to get in? 50k? 60k? By then everyone jump in also the price jump back up. It will never be low. Go ask around how many friends/relative are waiting for the price to drop? I bet with u at least 7/10 are waiting for the COE to drop. Like that how to drop? haha. Not to mention those car owners that have scrapped their car and travel by public transport now are also waiting for the COE to drop. From my group of friends and relative, 8/10 are waiting for COE to 'drop'. the balance 2/10 have already bought a new car. The influx of COE deregistering in 2015-2017 will be offset by those waiting, new citizen and those that deregistered their car in 2014-2017 (when u scrap u buy. so how to have excess COE).

To those that say, sit taxi cheaper or sit public transport. I am very sure they are also waiting for the COE to drop. [laugh][laugh]

If your'e expecting 20-30k COE, i am quite sure it will never happen already. 6.9 million... Currently 5.4 million (from google). meaning our population will increase by around 150,000 per year (rough figure). Most of those that come WILL definitely be able to afford to buy a car (stated before in the previous thread). [grouphug]

Also, have u guys noticed (those staying in HDB), is it harder to find lots now as compared to 5 years back? [;)]

*This is based entirely on my own assumption. Should the COE drop drastically, i am not to be blamed [:)]

• Praise 2

Hi, I think the next update is on mid-Jan 2015? It should be around a fortnight before the next window...

yes, LTA's announcement on the next quarter's quota shld b in mid jan.

for 12 dec, i meant it's my next update to the quota projection as LTA is expected to release the figures (eg. dereg data) for Nov on 12 dec. :D

Also, have u guys noticed (those staying in HDB), is it harder to find lots now as compared to 5 years back? []

My house car park is the opposite way. Car getting lesser and lesser . SF* plate gone and hard to see SK*

My house car park is the opposite way. Car getting lesser and lesser . SF* plate gone and hard to see SK*

My dad's house (used to stay there) used to be full after 1030pm. It's a single basement HDB carpark. Now everyday can find plenty of lots and best part is they just started the erp parking system.

When dereg becomes exceeding high for a particular quarter.....that may be the time gov announce that a portion will be reserve for the drought years.

My dad's house (used to stay there) used to be full after 1030pm. It's a single basement HDB carpark. Now everyday can find plenty of lots and best part is they just started the erp parking system.

My MSCP at a newer HDB has more and more SK plates now. My workplace has at least 20% having SK car plates. [shocked]

• Praise 1

Some people giving up ride now do not mean they will not jump in when the COE goes lower. I think car is still something that people will want rather than need.

Maybe with oil prices down that impact on stocks and economies, this time round, we will see lower coe prices ?!

My guess: maybe drop abt 3-4k for Cat A and B :))

↡ Advertisement