2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

I got my C&C E200 Exclusive was priced at $272,888 during launch, with early bird, overtrade cum SE discount. My effective price was @ $250k, on top of this effective price, still come with 24x pick up service, 4x nano paint protection, 4x interior & upholstery cleaning, 4x aircon cleaning & servicing , 1x battery change, 2x front brake & 1x rear brake and $5.8k service credit etc... Not sure with all e abv, what is the total add up value? It could worth 20 to 30k based on C&C service listed price. Just take it as 20k, my Exclusive E200 will be as good as only $230k. Again if less 20k adoption fee! It become $210k.

Btw what is the PI price on Exclusive E200? Based on e same spec as my C&C E200 that come with BBK, interior full nappa leather, wider rear wheels size 275/40/18 etc.... Anyway I didn't compare with PI price when I did my booking.

May also consider new 5 Series too, is launching soon.

FYI ... you better check the expiry date for all the essentials. some will expiry within 1.5yr of your ownership which not possible for you to consume them unless u use them like every 3mths. i faced this problem recently. can only blamed myself for not checking the clauses. so to me it is like cheating me. 

↡ Advertisement

You sounded like a happy CnC customer. My dad also bought the e200 exclusive at that price and almost same freebies thrown in a week after the launch.

But he went to vincar with me and saw the e class there, he regretted not buying from them though their specs are quite low, cause most of the features like suction doors and rear/side blinds that the CnC unit has arent really use by him. For some reason, he love the leathers on the PI unit. I'm not sure what leather is it, I personally preferred the nappa leather on his unit. Their omv was about 8k lower than the CnC unit, but the led display that cost 15k for the CnC unit is a standard for the one in Vincar.

It was about 220k. The only savings he had from CnC was the 8k discount. The 12k over trade was a joke when they low balled the trade in for his jag like hell. Basically I saw the asking price of his jag on sgcarmart afterwards and they were asking 128k when they offered only 90k + 12k for the over trade. I know some of you may say that's just the asking price, and nobody knows how low the transacted price go for. But personally, I don't think republic auto willing to let buyers bargain alot from their price. Keep saying jag very difficult to sell, but it was "sold" in less than 2weeks.

Just my ranting though. We only got a choice of being safe with AD or being fearful with PI in Singapore.

I'm not as happy as you thought, I regreted too after knowing E250 is only 18k more n I can get so much extra as in full screen cockpit, higher HP, Apple Car Play, foldable back seats etc... As Vincar that u mentioned, I guess theirs likely e lower grade Avantgarde model that come with man made leather, which is e same type of leather in C&C Avantgarde model too.

As overtrade n being low balled, I may agree with your case but to disagree for my case, is all depend who your SE. For me my 3 years old CLA200 was sold at 128k and I still enjoy my 12k overtrade plus 8k early bird. That was why my E200 effective price was @ $250k. And my CLA sold at 128k vs I bought during launched was 178k, my depreciation of 50k over 3years is acceptable.

If PI Avantgarde @ 220k, I rather go with C&C & my SE. Anyway there are many ways to skin e cat, difference SE may teach u differently.

FYI ... you better check the expiry date for all the essentials. some will expiry within 1.5yr of your ownership which not possible for you to consume them unless u use them like every 3mths. i faced this problem recently. can only blamed myself for not checking the clauses. so to me it is like cheating me.

Thks for advise!

Indeed they fixed e expiry dates on every items, however they are all in between 3 to 4years. Battery in 3 years, nano polish paint protection & interior leather upholstery care n cleaning 4years X4, this is meant to send in once a year, that's y we were given 24X pickup service, that's also why C&C Merc on the road always look so nice & in tip top condition. All bcoz C&C knows how to package it to please their customers, as well as up keeping their cars image on the road. Smart & good way of marketing.

Thks for advise!

Indeed they fixed e expiry dates on every items, however they are all in between 3 to 4years. Battery in 3 years, nano polish paint protection & interior leather upholstery care n cleaning 4years X4, this is meant to send in once a year, that's y we were given 24X pickup service, that's also why C&C Merc on the road always look so nice & in tip top condition. All bcoz C&C knows how to package it to please their customers, as well as up keeping their cars image on the road. Smart & good way of marketing.

my essential package not as good as yours.. and some items only 1.5yrs  valid. like you put nano then they give u polish session foc. it doesnt make sense. put nano then ask u polish it off because the polish expire in 1.5yr. 

when i bought my E 2 yrs ago the essential package sucks .. not like now so good

my essential package not as good as yours.. and some items only 1.5yrs valid. like you put nano then they give u polish session foc. it doesnt make sense. put nano then ask u polish it off because the polish expire in 1.5yr.

when i bought my E 2 yrs ago the essential package sucks .. not like now so good

My package come with 3 years validity except for the service credits. Maybe I need to check with C&C what has expired cos I crossed 18months. Would have thought itz standardized.

My package come with 3 years validity except for the service credits. Maybe I need to check with C&C what has expired cos I crossed 18months. Would have thought itz standardized.

Just checked. Nano, air con chemical wash, interior polish 18 months. The rest 3 years. Service credits and collection/return valet 5 years.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys. I am new to this forum. I would like to ask those who will be getting their E classes in the next month or April if they know when can they exactly collect their cars or have the shipment arrived already. 

• Praise 1

my essential package not as good as yours.. and some items only 1.5yrs valid. like you put nano then they give u polish session foc. it doesnt make sense. put nano then ask u polish it off because the polish expire in 1.5yr.

Do u hv myMB App? U can log on to check your service credit & pickup service info too.

My abv both are valid for 5 years, whereas the rest of the items under e elite package are not reflected on myMB App, I hv emailed them to upload all info for my easy reference, even I can remember my shortest validity item is 3 years but not sure which items due on 3rd & 4th years.

• Praise 1

Thks for advise!

And mark up the price. These services would cost $10k outside which gives the same job. C&C earn another $10-20k from selling the car.

Thats why the price is more expensive than tis competitor

• Praise 2

that is what i thought too. and they very firm.. expire mean expire

Do u hv myMB App? U can log on to check your service credit & pickup service info too.

My abv both are valid for 5 years, whereas the rest of the items under e elite package are not reflected on myMB App, I hv emailed them to upload all info for my easy reference, even I can remember my shortest validity item is 3 years but not sure which items due on 3rd & 4th years.

Yes i have and i make noise because the Apps and their record is different.

• Praise 1

that is what i thought too. and they very firm.. expire mean expire

That's why they have a showroom full of ridiculously priced umbrellas and keychains for those with extra credits..

• Praise 1

That's why they have a showroom full of ridiculously priced umbrellas and keychains for those with extra credits..

The umbrella is very functional but the price is amazing. Keychain can get from SE at times.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=632547

Price$238,800

Depreciation$21,100 / year

Reg. Date 01-Dec-2016

COE$57,002

OMV$54,238

ARF$69,629

Dereg Value$97,823 as of today

Accessories

Keyless Go, Reversing Camera, Touchpad, Sunroof, COMAND Online, Nappa Leather Seats, Parking Pilot, Media Interface, Window Bags And Touchpad.

Description

One And Only C&C Unit Currently! Owner Sudden Posted Oversea Lobang! Only 3 Months Old Like Brand New! Totally Untouched Condition With Just 4,000KM Mileage, Cycle & Carriage Agent Warranty, 100% Accident Free! Don't Need To Describe Much Because It's Like New! Best Of All Super Saving Of 30K To A Brand New Alike Car!

@sowfat

Edited by Nonewposts
  • Praise 1

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=632547

Price$238,800

Depreciation$21,100 / year

Reg. Date 01-Dec-2016

COE$57,002

OMV$54,238

ARF$69,629

Dereg Value$97,823 as of today

Accessories

Keyless Go, Reversing Camera, Touchpad, Sunroof, COMAND Online, Nappa Leather Seats, Parking Pilot, Media Interface, Window Bags And Touchpad.

Description

One And Only C&C Unit Currently! Owner Sudden Posted Oversea Lobang! Only 3 Months Old Like Brand New! Totally Untouched Condition With Just 4,000KM Mileage, Cycle & Carriage Agent Warranty, 100% Accident Free! Don't Need To Describe Much Because It's Like New! Best Of All Super Saving Of 30K To A Brand New Alike Car!

@sowfat

Just a note. Service credits are not transferable for C&C.