2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

7 minutes ago, Knighthunter said:

No more E200 sold out, even display unit no more. Only left with E180 and next mont W213FL launching. 

Any idea on the pricing ?

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Knighthunter said:

No more E200 sold out, even display unit no more. Only left with E180 and next mont W213FL launching. 

So our suspicion is correct, the new face-lift is coming in. Strangely have not seen any PI bringing that model in yet

7 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

So our suspicion is correct, the new face-lift is coming in. Strangely have not seen any PI bringing that model in yet

Vincar has it but only the diesel version

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

Vincar has it but only the diesel version

Any price indication?  But not many would buy a diesel . 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

55 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Any price indication?  But not many would buy a diesel . 

Think somehow diesel managed to come into sg first. Last time think also same, diesel e220d first then e200

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Think somehow diesel managed to come into sg first. Last time think also same, diesel e220d first then e200

E220d is traditional the taxicab choice of limousine. Not sure if vincar want to sell in white color anot 😂

Based on past years, comfortdelgro normally introduce the next gen of merc taxis near the end of model lifespan, for cheaper tender costs. It should be likely that covid-19 have delayed their plans to do so.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

E220d is traditional the taxicab choice of limousine. Not sure if vincar want to sell in white color anot 😂

Based on past years, comfortdelgro normally introduce the next gen of merc taxis near the end of model lifespan, for cheaper tender costs. It should be likely that covid-19 have delayed their plans to do so.  

looking forward to seeing the w213 used as a taxi. The current w212 taxis have been here for a long time.  

19 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

looking forward to seeing the w213 used as a taxi. The current w212 taxis have been here for a long time.  

Maybe times are bad. Cheaper to deploy standard taxis. 

16 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I think after reading this suddenly in my FB I got advertisement for TTS selling W213FL 220d ready stock, thiese days it's really hard not to be tracked and fed by advertisement 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, camrysfe said:

Noooo, just got my w213

The standard speakers for basic audio in W213 are really subpar, finally decided to get rid these speakers and change to Eton plug & play speaker with DSP Match UP7.

Original car only comes with one woofer, driver side only plastic cover.....kosong.

Original Speakers

A97ABD96-CB35-444F-BD46-AE129007C7CB.jpeg

Edited by Knighthunter

On 2/18/2020 at 10:59 PM, TeamAMG69 said:

Ho Meloble

thanks for your research, but can share where this source is from?

how you know C160 is single scroll vs E180 - twin scroll ?

because C200FL is twin scroll 

so C160 is not the same engine ?

On 2/19/2020 at 9:18 AM, Meloble said:

Let's just leave it as i know what i am talking about. If i am not sure, i will not put it out there and mislead folks. Feel free to fact check me please. In the Daimler world even the same engine M264 there are many variants and matching of components to meet the requirements for emissions and tax brackets for multiple markets globally. 

Singapore Market Models Specific here

C 160 - 1.5L M264 Mono-Scroll Turbo 129hp/210nm 9G-Tronic

C 200 - 1.5L M264 Twin-Scroll Turbo with 48V Mild-Hybrid system  184hp/280nm 9G-Tronic

E 180 - 1.5L M264 Twin-Scroll Turbo 156hp/250nm 9G-Tronic

GLA uses Mercedes M270 Engine. In-house developed and built in Germany

Latest List Price from both PA & C&C

Audi A6 - $242,000

Mercedes-Benz E 200 AVG - $257,000

I do not think it is 'almost same' at $15,000 differential. 

Sorry for digging but this is some highly accurate shit. The turbo found in C160 and C200 are of different Mercedes part numbers. Can be easily verified by popping bonnet, removing engine cover, removing intake snorkel. 

C160 uses A2640901200 AL0086

C200 uses A2640904500 AL0089

The next question would be which one does C180 use?

Trying to revive this post.

Anyone recently got the new FL W213? I took delivery of E200 1st July from PI's UK model "AMG Line" & have been enjoying the ride.  It does lack quite a few stuffs compared to C&C units, but justifiable based on price difference.

Lacking: 1.) No 360 camera 2.) No Soft closing door 3.) Cannot connect to Me app 4.) No Screens at rear (Sun protection package) 5.) No Asia Map-> paid $1400 to get the Map/Navi working 6.) No electric seats (Memory package) -> paid extra for PI to get this installed 7.) No keyless Go package -> PI installed this FOC but do not have electric tail gate

But has extra stuffs that C&C Avantgarde unit doesn't have: 1.) Adaptive headlamp 2.) AMG body styling 3.) Sports Steering wheel (cool) 4.) 3 zone climate control (back separate settings) 5.) Blind spot assist (not 100% sure C&C has it or not) 6.) Heated seats (useless)

As this is my first Merc (previous ride were Honda Odyssey, BMW 523i & 730Li), let's share our experiences (good & bad) of this car.  As for me, I usually hate Start/Stop function, but this car is really smooth & even stop the engine (ECO mode) when you are "gliding" on expressway.  I only managed to avg 14km/l (7.1l/100km) so far. Not so bad.  But I feel the seats are a bit too hard & the ride is also quite hard. Hopefully, it will get softer as times goes by.

That's all for today. Ciao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1